Lets go clubbing!

Fight For Her Love

Yoobins POV

I couldnt stop thinking about the stranger. I could still smell his cologne. I felt like i knew him. Who was he? UGH! Snap outtah it Kim Yoobin,lighten up,he was just a random person you ran into.I needed to get outtah this dorm. Since Lim and Sohhe had practice,Sunye and Yeeun were working and i was left alone in the dormitory. So i decided to give Jun a call.

"Yo!~" An unknown voice answered the phone

"Ne...uhmm...nuguseyo?"

"This is Park Jay,you must be the lovely miss yoobin^^"

"Yess I am^^" i giggled at his cuteness.

"Anythin i can do fo' ya shawtyy?" I was amused at how good his english was. This boy is definately from Seattle.

"You can get me my brother" I replied backk

"Awww~ why? Dont you wanna talk to me?" He said whining.

In the backround i heard my brother complaining. "Jay give me the phone!- Ughhh fine fine,here"

This boys are definately Kids at heart.

"OH! NOONA!^^"

"Heyy Jun^^ i have this crazy feeling to go clubbing,wanna come?"

"YEAHH SURE!:D Can the guys come? theyre already kneeling in front of me"

"hehehe~ yeahh sure,itll be a great way for us to meet^^"

"Yea,the guys cant wait to meet you either"

Just then Yeeun and Lim came barging into the room carrying bags and bags of lord who knows what. Whats with these girls and shopping? O.O

"Sorry Jun,gotta go,Yenny and your girlfriend is here,be at Club Zero at 9,SEEYA!"

I set my phone down and looked into the bags. OMO! CLOTHES! SHOES! JEWELRY! :DD

"Do you like them unnie? We bought them for you since you only wear jeans and sweaters^^" Lim said sweetly

"Are you tryna say i dont have fashion sense??" i said glaring at her.

"Uhhhh.....no?" She replied back nervously.

"Just be thankful Bin! Here try this on. Yeeun shoved a HUGE bag into my hands. I looked at her confused.

"We heard you talking to Jun,its a dress for clubbing^^"

"Really!?^^ waaaah~ thank you guys! You wanna come?"

"SURE!:DD" they said in unison.

We split up and changed into our clothes. I pulled out the dress and it looked beautiful! (The dress is the main picture up at the top of the page) I curled my hair,took out my silver jewelry and my stillettoes. I looked in the mirror and i had to agree with myself ,i did look good^^ Yenny and Lim suddenly shouted from downstairs.

"YOOBIN AH! BALI WAH! HURRY!"

I ascended down the stairs,Yeeun and Lim's mouths hung open in awe. I put my fingers under their jaws and closed their mouths.

"OMO!~^^ Unnie!!! Youre soo pretty, The 2PM Beast will probably have multiple nose bleed when they see you!XD" Lim said jokingly.

"Waaaaah~ Yoobin ah's gonna break some hearts tonight!XDD" Yeeun added.

"ALRIGHT! LETS BOUNCE!(:"

 

.....AT THE CLUB.....

Yeeun and Lim walked into the club and up towards the VIP booth. They quietly snuck up behind their boyfriends.

"BOO!" the 2 girls said in unison.

Chansung and Junho jumped outtah their seats and stared in awe towards their beautiful girlfriends. Yeeun and Lim giggled at their reactions.

"How do i look?" Yeeun said twirling around in front of Chansung.

"uhhhh.....WOOW...i mean.....you look...WOOOOW!" Chansung was at a loss of words.

"Arent you lucky to have a hot girlfriend like me^^?" Lim said wrapping her arms around Junho's neck

Junho was at a loss of words also. He just kept checking her out,again and again and agian and again.....

"Thats not fair,Im handsome and cute,howcome i dont have a girlfriend" Junsu said sulking i the corner.

"I feel your pain man" Wooyoung said patting his back.

Jay and Taec nodded agreeingly. Nickhun just snickered at 's troubles. Jay sent hime a glare and punched him in the arm.

"Well you dont have to worry,do you Mr. Thai Prin-"

Jay cut off his sentence and was staring at something behind Nickhun. His eyes were so big,it seemed like they were going to pop,and hes was practically drooling all over Nickhuns suit. Taec was also starring in awe as he dropped his martini glass,but he didnt seem to notice. Junsu was choking on his olive but still keeping an eye on the the target, Wooyoung was drooling while his mouth formed an "O". I turned around and I almost had a heart attck.

There on the stairs was a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS girl with curled hair,silver jewelry and a strapless nearly transparent black lace dress with black stilletoes. Her curves were extremely defined and her eyes were piercing but seductive. She walked towards the idols and their hearts beated faster and faster.

 

Nickhun POV

*Nosebleed* OHH...MYY..GODD O.O

Jay POV

.........DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMM! O.O.................

 

Taec POV

DID I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN? *Drool,Drool,Drool*

 

Junsu POV

LORD PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE A DREAM.....*hyperventalate*

 

Wooyoung POV

*********XX IMAGES IN HIS HEAD**********

 

PLEASE COMMENT!^_______^

-MinHyo_WH16