Stranger?

Fight For Her Love

Yoobin POV

I woke up to the suns rays in my eye and the sweet smell of bacon. I walked out of my room to find Sun,Sohee and Lim in the kitchen while Yenny was doing her morning yoga. These girls crack me up.

"Yoobin,bacon?" Sun asked smiling

"Id love some!^^" i said holding up my plate.

"So where should we go today!" Lim said jumping up and down.

We all looked at each other and screamed the first thing that came in mind.

"SHOPPING!^^"

The mall was packed with Couples,girl cliques,boy gangs and best friends. I was getting tired lugging around 8 bags of clothes and shoes. These heels were killing me!

"YA! LETS STOP! IM DYING!" i shouted as the other 4 laughed.

"Anybody in the mood for some yogurt? my treat!:D" i asked as i got up from my seat.

"Vanilla,strawberry,chocolate,bubble gum" they shouted the flavors of their choice in unison.

After ordering i walked back to the table only to bump into a tall dark stranger.

"Omo~ mianhe!" i said bowing.

The unknown body looked at me behind his glasses. Who was this creep? i thought to myself. All of a sudden he bent down and picked up the yogurts. He handed it to me and smirked. He was handsome but at the same time i was scared. Did he know me? Because i sure didnt. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and headed back to the table.

"Omo~ unnie,you okay? who was that guy?" Yeeun said concerneed.

"I dont know" i said still in a daze.

 

T.O.P POV

As soon as i made sure it really was Yoobin,i picked up the yogurts and handed it back to her. She looked at me confused. She didnt remember me. JOLT HER MEMORY. I gave her my famous smirk and still nothing. She really deosnt remember me. I walked away clutching onto my chest.

"Dammit!" i said to myself,why is it beating so fast?

Am i excited to see you again Kim Yoobin. What does this mean, It doesnt make any sense. How can i still love her?!

Snap outtah of it Choi Seunghyun. You cant go back to her. She doesnt want you. Dont you get it.

"Do you still remember me kim yoobin? Do you? Come back to me."

 

Junho POV

We all sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Aigoo~ whats with all these happy faces? Did something happen last night? I looked to my right and asked my brother what happened that i didnt you about.

"What do you mean?" he said confused

"Look around hyung,have you ever seen smiles that big" i said while pointing to every member.

"What happened?" i asked once again.

"Well if you satyed with me in the living room instead of talking and being all lovey dovey with your girlfriend last night then you wouldve known what happened" He said rolling his eyes.

"Aiishhhh! You jerk!" i said turning back to my food and stuffingmy mouth.

I then turned to Nickhun beside me and asked what happened. He smiled bigger this time. These smiles only come out from the members when theres girls involved. Wait a minute......OMO!.....THEY KNOW ABOUT YOOBIN!

"You know about my sister?" i said towards everyone .

Jay Taec Wooyoung Junsu and Nickhun all turned to me and nodded. Thier cheeks turned slightly into a red shade.

"So what do you think?" i asked leaning back in my chair.

"SHES SMOKEN HO-" before Taec could finish his sentence,Jay covered his mouth and replied with a; "Shes pretty Jun"

I gotta keep an eye on these boys,even though i could trust them,They were still men. and men have needs. LOTS of NEEDS.Needs that i wouldnt let my sister help them with.Not ever.

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT!^______________^

-MinHyo_WH16