XXX

Fight For Her Love

Yoobin POV

I walked down the crystal stairs being careful i didnt trip and make myself look like a fool. I could feel peoples stares directed my way and some very interesting comments. "She looks yummy" a boy said to my right. If he wasnt erted then i might actually think he was cute.I looked through the crowd of people hopelessly trying to find Lim and Yeeun. Lim and Junho were dancing. How cute,aigoo,while Yeeun and Chansung were ordering drinks. As i neared the VIP booth,i stopped and checked myself.

"You look hot unnie!^^" Yeeun said nearly scaring half to death.

"Really?" i said stuttering

"Pshhh duh?! Now lets go meet the boys!^^" She said while grabbing my hand and pushing through the crowd. I could hear a commotion as we got closer to the VIP booth. Yeeun suddenly stopped.

"Heyy guys,this is Yoobin^^" She pulled me up front and i could feel their eyes follow my shillouette. i bowed and introduced myself.

"Ne,annyounghaseyo,Kim Yoobin imnida."

"Damn! She exceeded waaaaaay past my expectations!" Taec said while high-fiving Junsu and Wooyoung who agreed in unison.

"Alright well get comfortable,me and Chan are gonnah hit the dance floor" Yeeun said while tugging on Chansung's armani suit.

"EYY! Careful,this shirt is expensive!" He said whining as they walked away and disappeared into the sea of people.

"Take a seat Yoobin" Nickhun said as he got up and offered me a seat between Jay and Taec.

I sat down on the leather couch. Even though i loved this dress,whenever i would sit down it rose up to my thighs at a dangerously high level. I crossed my legs and at the corner of my eye i could see Taec Wooyoung and Junsu drooling, Jay was his lips.  and Nickhun in some kind of daze.All of a sudden Jay put his arm around me and held a beer bottle to my face.

"Yoobin,do you drink?" He said waiting for my answer.

"Sorry,I dont drink." I said while pushing the bottle away.

"Hmm,so youre a good girl huh? This is gonna be fun" He said looking past me and winking to the others.I could hear them laugh. I bit my lower lip. These boys are teases.

"Dont worry Yoobin,gimme 15 minutes in the back and I can change you into a bad one" Taecyeon said while showing me his goofy grin.Junsu slapped him in the back of the head.

"Tch,Taec you can only last 15 minutes,I can last waaaaay longer than that" Wooyoung said while winking at me. Waaaah~ hes cute and yy,hehehe..

"Aigoo these two" Junsu said giving Wooyung a digusted look. Junsu then turned towards me and leaned closer.

"Dont worry Yoobin,Ill take care of you,weather you like it gentle or rough" He said which caused my cheeks to burn.The waitress came with a bowl of cherries. I took one and pulled out the stem then i put it in my mouth. The boys stared at me and a couple of minutes later,i pulled it out out and it was in a knot.

"WAAAAHHHHH~" They said in unison as they clapped their hands.

"I have a pretty AWESOME tongue,if you know what i mean" I said while winking at them.

"Yenno,i have a pretty awesome tongue myself,want an example?" Jay said while leaning towards my face. Before he could kiss me,Taec lifted me up from my seat and placed me in between him and Junsu.

"I dont think so playboy" Taec said to Jay as he punched him. 

"Im in the mood for something sweet,hey Yoobin,can i taste your lips?" Wooyoung said while giving me a kissy face.I could feel my cheeks burning again.

"Not so fast hot shot" Junsu said as he pushed Wooyoungs face away.

A couple minutes later the waitress came back with a tray of flavored tequila. Jay took the first shot with ease. I wasnt the best drinker which caused me to show an amazed face. Jay saw my reaction and laughed.

"What can i say,when im good,im good but when im bad, im even better" He said while giving me a pretend smooch.

"Shut up Jay" Wooyoung said a bit hurt because he was a weak drinker himself. He pouted,OMO! CUUUUTE!(: Junsu then turned towards me.

"Hey Yoobin,you wanna play a game,No clothes required" Junsu said while putting his arm around me,

"I wanna play too yo!" Taec said wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed at their childishness. They were obviously too drunk. But this was the best night ever,

 

PLEASE COMMENT^____^

SILENT READERS! I KNOW YOURE OUT THERE,PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!(:

-MinHyo_WH16