Seoul University

Fight For Her Love

Yoobin POV

I was woken up by a loud commotion coming from downstairs. Aigoo, I got outtah bed and changed into a hoodie and some shorts. I tied my hair into a messy bun and ascended down the stairs. I made my way towards the kitchen and there were 5 very handsome guys at the table, actually 7 including my brothers.

"So youre finally awake Bin!" Chansung said in a smartass way, as he sipped his coffee.

"Good morning to you too,Chan >.>" I sadi rolling my eyes. Junho dragged me towards the table to introduce me.

"Guys this is my sister, Kim Yoobin, RATINGS!^^" Junho said winking at the others.

"Definately a 10 outtah 10!" 2 guys said in unison

"More like 100 outtah 10" Another guys said

"What are you talking about,shes like a 1,000 outtah 10 yo" said the guy next to him.

"Nope,shes a million,hi im eunhyuk, Hyukjae if you prefer^^" He said introducing himself

"Donghae^^"

"Whassaaap,im Leeteuk,call me teukie^^"

"Hey,Im ryeowook^^"

"Im Sungmin^^"

Wow all these guys are good looking! Their smiles can make you melt!

"Well since were all familiar now,Yoobin lets bounce!" Chansung said pulling me towards the door. I almost forgot amongst the rukus that i was going to register into Seoul University today. All the famous stars went there. 2PM, 2AM, SUJU,MBLAQ,CN.BLUE,SHINEE,4MINUTE,T-ARA, you name it.

We parked in front of the university,and i got outtah the car.

"Meet me at the modeling studio,show this to the guard and say youre my sister" Chansung said as he handed me a pass. Apparently they were filming a new music video today.

"Araso,later^^" He sped off towards to his destination.

I walked through the heavy doors and into a long hallway. I could hear students sing and instruments being played. This made me realize that i didnt have much talent to enroll here,but Chansung made me so i guess ill it up. As i was mindlessly walking through the hallways of the University,i lost myself. Where was I? I walked into a room and inside were 4 very built guys. OMO! so handsome! (STOP STARING!) My thoughts were interupted by a deep voice.

"Can we help you?"

"Huh? Oh! Im sorry,i was looking for the office,wrong room hehe~"

"Its down the hall to your right^^" A guy said with blond hair.

"Oh ne,gomaptsumnida~ Im Kim Yoobin by the way^^"

"Nice to meet you Yoobin,Im Jiyoung, call me G-dragon" I loved his hair.

"Youngbae,call me Taeyang" Waaahhhh~ hes soo cool

"Seungri...." Hes a little awkward..

"Daesung!^^ Hi!" Hes definately a ball of energy.

"So Yoobin,are you new here? I havent seen you around." Taeyang said smiling

"Oh..ne,im starting tomorrow"

"Cool,maybe we'll see each other around" He said winking at me which caused me to blush.

"Alright, well i should get going,see ya!^^" I said bowing.

"Peace!" They said in unison.

 

Youngbae POV

So shes Kim Yoobin,the infamous girlfriend that broke our Seunghyuns heart. She definately can make any guy fall for her with that body.

"DAYUUM! Was she a babe or what?" Jiyoung said high-fiving Daesung.

"Shes the assignment,knock it off" Seungri said in a serious voice.

"Oh,ill definately be doing mahh homework" Jiyoung said laughing with Daesung.

Hmmm,Kim.Yoo.Bin~ She definately has my attention. Lets see how good she plays this game.

 

 

COMMENT YO!