Home

Two Of A Kind

I accompanied her back to our classroom level and led her to the next class when she just walked towards my class.

 

Me:[Thought] Wait, she's in my class?

 

She swiftly got to her seat, put her bag on the floor and sat down. I was just in awe. How the hell is an angel in my class and I do not know?

 

I shuffled to my seat as she glanced to her side and smiled at me. It was the most beautiful smile I have ever encountered. Not too long afterwards, Yongnam smack me at my bac, signalling to me that he was in our class. He realised that I was staring shamelessly to the little angel and so he voiced out.

 

Yongnam: Hey, are you staring at Ari?

 

Ari? That matches her name. Sweet.

 

Me: N-no?

 

I looked down to avoid all stares until I saw Yongnam bending his neck down to my level and gave me a smile, a sly one.

 

Me:[Thought] That smile, NO!

 

Just as I was about to pull his arm to make him stay, he already dashes forward towards Ari. Now, I'm nervous. I just stood there looking at Yongnam whispering in Ari's ear as she shyly smiles. Ari gave him a glance and looked at me. She gave me a flying kiss, making me blush senselessly. Then, Ari gave Yongnam a high-five and he returned to his seat beside me.

 

~~

 

After school, Yongnam pulled me along to ask Ari if we could send her home. I was too shy to ask her anything but gave her a yearning look. Ari was all shy around Yongnam, hitting his arm lightly as he teases her but she became all open with me. She would told me about her family, about how many admirers she use to have and so on. She was very comfortable with me and so, I felt warm. A fuzzy feeling engulfed my whole body and mind, making me smile. Sometimes even showing her my gum smile that is rarely seen, being a shy kid myself. Only Yongnam had seen me smiling like that all this while and now I think Ari has entered the list too.

 

Yongnam: Okay, so we're here. I'll give you guys a moment. But before that..

 

He bends over to give Ari a kiss on the back of her hand. Yongnam just being Yongnam, the Ladies Man. I just laughed and waited for him to leave us. Ari who was still blushing turned to me and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. She was looking down while waiting for me to speak. We both were giving each other awkward glances and silence just filled the air. But as soon as both of us could sense the tension, we both burst into laughters. I just waved at her and told her to go in. She just waved back at me while giving off her best smile and turned to her door.

 

Me: Ari, wait..

 

She turned to look at me with those puppy-like wide eyes. i came closed to her and bend to the side to give her a peck on both sides of her cheeks.

 

Me: Bye..

 

I waited for her to gain conscience and went into her house. I started to giggle when I could see her ears gushing blood, making it bright red.

 

I got back to Yongnam who was busy flirting with a group of girls near by. While rolling my eyes, I pulled the back of his collar and headed home.

 

Yongnam: ..be sure to call me, my sweethearts! Muah!~

 

Sigh.. How is he my brother again? Well, we're two of a kind.