Angel

Two Of A Kind

 

4men (포맨) - 다시 사랑할 수 있을까

 

I was chewing onto my packed peanut butter and crush Oreo sandwich that my Mum made for me when a girl sat beside me on the bench. I was rather shocked to see anyone beside me at all being that most of the kids will be playing at playground right now. I looked at her as she slowly  made our eyes connect. I choked on the large piece of Oreo that I had in my mouth as I look at the angelic face in front of me. She was perfect.

 

She scooted over close to me when I suddenly saw her hands coming towards my direction. I shut my eyes tightly in fear. Why? As a 13-year-old boy who had spend his life in an all-boys school in Lower School, I had this thinking that girls had cooties. Now that I am Middle School, I never had a chance to interact with girls though my twin brother, Yongnam, specifically specialize in it. Girls would never leave his sight and he makes sure they don't too.

 

I felt soft pats on my back and I was also shoved with a straw to my mouth. I slowly opened my mouth to a worried face, worrying me as well. 

 

Girl: Are you okay?

 

I remained quiet but still stared at her face. At times, I even shut my eyes in fear but I also await for her to further have skinship with me. She would rub her hand over my back as I grasped for air if I choked on the water she gave me too. I was about to calm down when my all-time favourite bully came over, Woohyun. Usually, my brother would beat the living crap outta him if he stood anywhere near me but this time, it seems as though Yongnam was too busy.

 

Woohyun: Wow, look at the mute having a sweet moment with a beautiful girl.

 

He gave out a big laugh making me feel all ty again. He always does that, I don't now why he does that. To me particularly..

 

Girl: Hey! I dare you to say that one more time, you douchebag!

 

My angel being all angry doesn't fit her at all but having her hand wrapped around my wrist makes me float in cloud nine.

 

Woohyun: Hey pretty, how about we just have our own date instead of sticking around with this mute kid?

 

Girl: He is NOT mute! Stop calling him that!

 

Woohyun: But he is! Look, he won't even say anything to defend himself.

 

He looks at me warrily as I looked down in shame. He was right. I was never a 'talking' person. Now that this incident happens to me, I could just hide in the darkness. Just then, the girl pulled me in and my eyes widen.

 

Our lips touched.

 

It was for a few seconds and I could feel her lips move as she slowly shut her eyes. I was still dumbfounded but continued staying there. Soon, she steps away and looked at me for an answer. Seeing how shocked I was, I remain speechless with my mouth partly agape. Woohyun walked away in disgust and jealousy as he spat a few expletives. Both our eyes followed as we saw him walk away from the scene and our eyes met again. She looked down in disappointment with her shoulders drooping down.

 

Me: That was perfect.

 

She quickly lifted her spirits and faced me. I smiled at her with my full set of teeth.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heehee.. First chapter UP!~