Comfort

Two Of A Kind

Me: Sorry Ari, that was Yongnam.

 

Her eyes dilated.

 

Ari: Yong.. AAHHHH!~

 

She screamed while closing shut her eyes and pressing her temples. I quickly stood up from my seat and shut my mouth close from trying to sip from my Vanilla Ice Blend until she screamed.

 

Me: Why? What happened? ARI!

 

She hugged me like my life depended on it. I was rather shocked but hugged her nevertheless. I was just her hair to the back and even thank the people that came up to helped. Just as I was about to release her, I could feel my shirt getting all wet and Ari's body shivered. I pulled away to see her swollen red eyes and her running nose.

 

She sniffed incessantly as I pressed my thumb on her eye to wipe the tears off her face. I think my face made it clear to her that I was worried so she voluntarily spoke up.

 

Ari: His name just make my heart shiver. My head just filled with memories and they weren't good ones.

 

Me: Who? Ouh, you mean..

 

Ari:[Shiver] Don't say his name! Please..

 

I cupped her face with my big, warm hands as she closes her eyes in relief. I am not prepared to let myself commit to her and give her hope but the least I could do now is to comfort her.

 

Me: Okay, okay.. Do you wanna go somewhere other than here?

 

She was in her fetal position, making me very worried. Drastic times call for drastic measures so I held her up by her back and under her knees and walked out of the cafe. She clung herself on me and continued sobbing on my neck. I could feel her hot breath moistening my throat and my Adam's Apple. Lucky enough, we came to a bench where I wanted to put her down but my instincts told me that she just wanetd to be with me.

 

How can she be so trusting when she had just knew me fresh out from her coma? Doesn't it just bothered her that there is a possibility that I might not be the man in her memories? I sat down, putting her on my lap as I cuddle her.

 

Ari: Yongguk..

 

My name just melted in , my heart just soothes.

 

Ari: .. he hurt me, didn't he?

 

Who? Who dares hurt my.. oh god.

 

Ari: In my mind, I saw a guy, similar to you but has a different aura doing.. things with a girl. On a rooftop that has a fence around it.

 

Our High School. Things? No, oh no.

 

Ari: Then, he locked his eye on me and smirked.

 

Yongnam, you are so dead. My nostrils flared in anger as my breathing became inconsistant. My chest started to puff up and down as my frown became more sculptured.

 

Yongnam, you are going down for hurt my Ari like that.

 

My Ari.

 

Ari.