Confusion

Two Of A Kind

It has been almost 2 year since I met my high school friends. Some were from my Biology class, others were from my Literature class. After graduation, we all went to our separate ways and I never seen them since. Well, since I moved to that State for a  rap competition.

 

Haha, surpised huh? I was practically called 'Silencer', being mute in school and all but end up being an amateur rapper. I was suppose to be there for one competition but I became fond of the country and went to several underground club to see Rap Battle. Mum told me to come back home as she misses me, Dad too. I contact Yongnam at a regular basis but he didn't seemed to want me back home. In fact, he doesn't really want me home, that guy.. Sigh, my brother will always be my brother.

 

After that incident, I didn't really talk much to him about it. I just keep silent a few session and at last, he himself stopped talking about her.

 

My group wanted to hang out at the mall and so I did while talking to Himchan, my high School buddy, about our Biology teacher who made fun of the human organs. Yeah, you know what we are talking about? *wriggles eyebrows* Hey, boys being boys right? Haha..

 

Senior Sunhwa and Hyosung wanted us to take a picture together and so, both the boys and girls went inside the photo booth and began our epic faces. I did a little gangsta face and signalled a finger gun towards the camera. Each photo, we had different themes. We had the pirate theme where we did hooks with our fingers and made wacky captain faces. There was also an aegyo themed picture where the group had to do ultra cute faces. Himchan was doing quite well, so is JiEun; my biology partner. The rest was doing just fine but since I was quite bad at it, I just placed a fist beside my cheeks, with an attempt to do aegyo but I know I was doing terribly at it but since no one seem to be aware of it, I just let it slide.

 

Beep beep beep

 

That concludes the end of our session in the booth. Now all we had to do was to design the photo at the back of the booth. We were directed at one of the photo editors and await for our photos to transfered to us. Usually the girls would be the one designing the photos, which they still are. Just that I enjoy looking at how creative they would get. Placing hearts and funny moustaches on us.

 

We waited for a few more minutes for the pictures to be developed but just then, a picture popped on our screen and it was none of us. It was a bunch of girls taking cute pictures. I gotta admit, all of then looked devine but there was one particular face that really caught my attention. She had long wavy hair that was combed properly to the side. She looked slighty familiar but just as I was about to crack my brain for an answer, the picture disappeared from then screen. We were told to take the photo outside and so we left the booth.

 

After taking the picture and paying for it, the boys stayed outside as the girls went to the cutting corner and cut out each frame of pictures for us. My boys were checking out girls outside but I didn't feel like joining them so I just stood there, waiting patiently for the girls.

 

Not long later, 2 girls exited the shop andd waited. The girl that caught my attention was left behind as her friend went to the Ladies. I smiled at her as she did to me but as soon as she did, she clutched her head in pain and began hissing. She opened her eyes again and pointed at me.

 

Girl: Yongguk..? Bang Yongguk?

 

My eyes just dilates. Only one person knows my full name.

 

Ari.

 

I just stood there with my mouth agape.

 

Really?

 

Am I going through with this?

 

Questions by questions filled my mind in an instance.

 

Since when did she grew out her hair?

 

Doesn't she look more mature?

 

Why did she reacted like that?

 

I was in complete shocked and just slowly nodded my head.

 

Ari: I am sorry for being rather brute but I know you.

 

Huh? Why..?

 

Ari: My name is Ari and someway or another, I know you. Do you know me, by any chance?

 

Me: My name is Yongguk and I was a friend of yours at school years ago.

 

Ari: Really? I can't seem to remember that.

 

What is going on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________