Accident [Short Chapter]

Two Of A Kind

Is she just faking it? Am I really going outta my mind?

 

We both excused ourselves for a while and told our own groups that the both of us were having lunch together and wanted to catch up. Well honestly, there was A LOT for us to catch up about. We arrived in a cafe and sat down after ordering coffee. And so, the question marathon begins.

 

Ari: So, how did we met?

 

I blushed, remembering back at our first day together and explained to her calmly.

 

Me: A group of boys were bullying me and you happened to be there to defend me.

 

Ari: Ouh yes, I remembered. More or less.. That was where I had my first..

 

She turned crimson and covered with her failed attempt of a fist. Wait, what? I didn't know it was her first kiss too? She kissed me so boldly then, I was at loss and gave in to her. I coughed away the silent war and started questions of my own.

 

Me: What happened to you? Why don't you remember me?

 

Her eyes locked on mine as she frowned at my question.

 

Ari: I came with an accident over a year ago. I was in the taxi going somewhere I can't seem to remember but my cab crashed into a truck, leaving both the vehicle in a wreck. I was in a coma ever since but when I woke up, I slowly began to gain my memory about certain stuff. I didn't know why but my head is constantly in a confused state. Tell me, Yongguk. Was I ever with someone at school?

 

I gulped.

 

Ari: My heart denied that fact that I am restless about my memories. I think I have hurt someone, mentally and it is slowly eating me inside. Please, you have got to tell me.

 

I abruptly stood up and excused myself.

 

Me: Erm.. I gotta make a call.

 

~~

 

Me: You !

 

Yongnam: Well, hello to you too brother. Tell me, what's eating you down there? Haha!

 

Me: I don't know, Ari was in a coma. You tell me.

 

That was the straightest tone I have ever gave him and honestly, I was too pissed to even bother. The real me is shivering inside, wondering why am I so brave to speak to anyone, especially Yongnam, like this. Slowly, his laughter frozen and he whispered to me in fear.

 

Yongnam: Where's Ari? Does she remember you?

 

Me: You know all that and you never TOLD ME?! And yes, she does remember me.

 

All of a sudden, a heard a smashing sound and then our line disconnected. He is mad, he is really mad. I just grunted out furiously and went back inside. I sat back down, looking at Ari who gulped down her Frappe.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry fer da eternal reply.. T T~ I am trying to get back to getting in the mood for the story since Ive been shifted to a new college and all..

Problems:

1) Laptop broke down - DARN ITTTTT!

2) I reread my own story and began asking - Who is Yongnam? START KNOCKING MY HEAD GUYS!

3) I realise that my reason for Ari's accident was insufficient so get ready guys, I'm gonna make eu guys cry after I improvise EVERYTHING! MUHAHAHHA!~

 

Ps. I need to apply for a poster fast!~

Ultra short chapter - cos this was where I left off last month.. sighh.. Gimme a few more days, I'll update wif a fresher plot aites..?;D!~