Him and Her together?

Two Of A Kind

zWj05.jpg

 

 

 

 

From that day on, the 3 of us would go and come back together. Nothing could separate us, really. Little that I know, both me and Ari have the same classes for the entire year. You name it, Maths, English, Korean and even Physical Education but of course, I couldn't hide from a few things. Being faithfully around Ari makes girls court me. Some even court me thinking that I'm Yongnam which makes us the most famous twin brothers. Ari told me how proud she was seeing herself with me. I was feeling quite good about myself even more since I notice she doesn't talk to Yongnam much. She would just laugh and look away from him.

 

I felt kinda bad for Yongnam since he really did try his best to be friendly with Ari. He would cut in between our conversations by sliding his body in between us. I would usually laugh it off but Ari would blush senselessly and look away. I could feel how uncomfortable she was so I pulled the back of Yongnam's collar and pushed him far enough so I could comfort Ari.

 

Me: Are you okay?

 

I rubbed the back of my hand on her cheek. She didn't flinched; instead she held her hand into mine and continued rubbing her cheeks with it.

 

Ari: It's okay, you stay near with me so he would not interrupt us.

 

Now, I was blushing but not for solely one reason. First, it was the first time she willingly held my hands. Second, she continued rubbing my hand on that silky cheeks of hers. Thrid, must she really say that? It seems like I won't get much sleep tonight. I would just be staring at the ceiling, wildly imagining my life with Ari.

 

I few steps later, I felt something socking my ribs. Yongnam was looking at me, signalling a question: Why did Ari react like so? Honestly, I couldn't really say much since she and I were pratically best of friends and I didn't want to break heart. Besides, she just said something to me that brought me to cloud nine!

 

I just shrugged my shoulders and attended to Ari who just held my hands firmly and swinging it as she continued her topic. It was my turn to give an opinion so I did the talking while looking in front. At the direction he are facing, I saw Yongnam flirting her 2 girls that were walking opposite to us. She gave out our gum smile that was to die for. They swooned as they willingly wrote their numbers in his touch screen phone that contains probably hundreds of girls. 

 

Now that I think about it, I don't even think he has mum or dad's numbers. He definitely has mine since he would text me to buy for him something everytime I went to the mart. He was lucky that our SMSes were unlimitedly free.

 

I stared at Yongnam and smiled at him when I felt a slight change at the weight of my hand. It was previously heavy because Ari was firmly holding on to my hand but the grip became loose; now I was the one holding her hand. Her facial expression became sullen as her eyes stared daggers on Yongnam.

 

Me:[Thought] Does she really hates Yongnam?

 

I had to act fast. I had to make her happy. And so..

 

I reached out for her other hand and twirled her around. Her tightly shuts her eyes and squeeled in happiness. My heart felt light without burden and continued planting the smile on her face. I stopped and she was still laughing at me. Yongnam came over after hearing Ari's melodic laughter, or so it is to my ears, and smiled along.

 

Yongnam: You are smiling already?

 

If I didn't know any better, I thought that Ari just looked past his shoulders to see if the girls was dispersed or not. She smiled along and nodded to Yongnam. Nah, it must just be my mind..

 

~~

 

We reached her house soundly as she placed her head on my arm and held it close. I was just leading the way while the girl of my dreams are on my arm. Hmm, maybe I should start working out. I pulled away from her, making her panic for a moment and retrieved her hand. Not the one that was wrapped around mine but from behind us. Then, Yongnam appeared from behind us and blushed as he scratched his nape.

 

Yongnam: Sorry for.. erm..

 

Holding you hand.

 

Wait, did my mind just answered by itself? Why am I feeling angry for? At least now they are in good terms. I should be happy for them but I clearly am not. My heart just heated up in.. am I jealous? Woah woah woah, of my brother? My own twin brother, Yongnam? No way!

 

I just send her in as she gave me her final wave and shuts the door. As I was walking out of her front porch, I passed Yongnam that was just staring at Ari's house. I nudged him, maing him lose focus and catched up with me.

 

Yongnam: Hey, wait up!

 

We were both smiling as we walked side by side. Oh right! I was suppose to buy bread from breakfast tomorrow! Does Yongnam maybe wanna follow..?

 

Yongnam: Ayo, wassup ladies? Could you help me? 

 

Oh dear, here it starts.

 

Both the ladies stopped and divert their fullest attention to my twin.

 

Yongnam: Could you help me read these numbers? My eyes, sigh..

 

I quickly fish out his phone from his pocket and handed it to them. They recited the set of numbers to him and looked at him.

 

Yongnam: Oh, thanks. Could I have you numbers too?

 

Bam. You only have one chance you know [See what I did there? XD~ Yongguk's final part in One Shot too:D~] and he nailed it perfectly.

 

The girls giggled and gave their numbers.

 

Yongnam: Thank you, my beauties.

 

He gave them a flying kiss and came to me. He began bragging to me about how superb his method was as I slowly entered the Mart. Sigh.. Just another day with another me.