08

Thank you girl.

 

So there were plenty of idols, out of their waiting rooms and was just waiting for everything to start since they ended rehearsals like 7 minutes ago and the show starts in 2 hours. Gosh why are idols so early? I heard that they're really late actually. 

"Wahh" I said as I was looking around, I brought my Canon cam along too by the way. 

I passed by a lot of idols and surprisingly I wasn't fangirling like all the others who payed big money for a backstage pass, I was more fascinated with the workers preparing stages, adjusting the lighting and all that and only took pictures of that. So I was there for about a good solid 15 minutes and fangirls were now in their seats and not backstage.

Tired, I sat down. Suddenly some of the idols started to... glance at me every now and then? Well sorry if I'll be seeing your faces everyday in the future, I don't need your faces in my camera!

"Ah anneyeong-haseyo!" Jiyeon said as she sat beside me, making sure there was enough space between us. 

"Anneyeong-haseyo" *nods* Mkay even though I'm a girl my ultimate bias is this girl and for her to be talking to me... ndfusjd9ejdf93udal. Oh my gosh. 

"Not to be rude or anything but who are you?" she asked, really shyly. 

"A trainee slash photographer, don't worry not of you guys though!" I joked.

"Bwoh? That's strange it's usually for us" nervous laugh. 

"Don't worry about me, it's a hobby not my occupation or anything. Oh and by the way I'm a fan" I said, coolly. 

"Ah really?! Thank you! Please continue supporting T-ara!" she said, excited like the choding she was. 

"Of course~" I said.. then there was an awkward silence. Until.. "Hey Jiyeon-ssi, is it true you're dating ZE:A's Dongjun?" I suddenly asked. 

"B-b-bwoh?!?!?" she stuttered. 

"In an interview it's like Soyeon-ssi hinted at it, well I'd totally ship you guys. The cute but does not like acting cute, strong maknaes, I mean you guys are just so alike in a lot of ways" I stated bluntly. 

"Er, uh.."

"And there's Infinite's Myungsoo! Oh my gosh another one--"

"Whoops gotta go now! Nice meeting you..."

"Hyemi. Kyoh Hyemi, and way to dodge the question" *winks* "See ya"

"Anneyeonghee-gaseyo!!" she said hurriedly. 

"So polite.." I mumbled. 

So I started to walk around again until I saw..

"HEE HEE OPPA!" I hollered. 

"YEE YEE!" 

We bear hugged and caught up with each other. 

"Oppa~ I can't believe you're going to go to the military soon. Super Junior's not the same anymore" I said, since I was an ELF and it's just heartbreaking you know?

"Nothing lasts forever, things have to end and people need to move on. I'll be taking my leave quietly I don't want to make a fuss about it"

"That's my oppa~ I just can't imagine you in a uniform you know and doing WORK! Gosh that'd be a hilarious sight"

"Shut upppp" 

"HYUNG!" someone said and we looked back to see who it was, non other than the Super Junior members.

"Ahhh hyung, who's this? Girlfriend~ I just broke up with mines a few days ago" Kyuhyun sang. 

"Bwoh? I didn't even know you had one!"

"You probably don't even know Eunhyuk oppa's number" I mumbled, loud enough for them to hear.

"YAH! we exchanged numbers last year!" Heechul oppa defended. 

"And you've been team members for how long again?"

"Shut up"

And they all bursted out laughing until they had to go. 

I was walking around while wiping any fingerprints from my camera's lens until I bumped into somebody, almost dropping my camera. 

"Holy shiz" I exclaimed. 

"I am so sorry" the guy said as he gave my camera that he luckily caught. 

"Oh it's alright I should have..." I said until I realized who I was talking to.. 

We were just looking into each others eyes and then started awkwardly laughing. 

"I'm a fan of Block B by the way" I assured him.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REALLY??!? I'M PROBABLY YOUR BIAS HUHUHUUH?!" he asked, be super hyper. 

"Oh sure you are Zico oppa" I said sarcastically. 

"YAH!" he said as he nudged me. 

We were just talking and joking around, yeap he became my home boy alright. 

"What's your name  by the way? You know that awesome Z-I-C-O but I don't know yours?"

"Kyoh Hyemi-imnida oh great Z-I-C-O" I mocked.

"So you a reporter?" he asked, completely ignoring my awesome imitation. 

"No, this is just a hobby. I'm actually a trainee so I decided to drop by and get to know.. well tried to get to know my seniors"

"Why, didn't go turn out too well?"

"Nope, I wasn'tinterested and I was just busy taking pictures. SEE?!" I said as I moved closer to him, arms touching, to show him the pictures on my camera. 

"Whoa, those are really good" he said. 

"Psh of course, I took them" I joked. 

"Hey I have to go soon" he suddenly said. 

"Aws~" I pouted. 

"So cuteee" he said as he pinched my cheeks "Let's exchange numbers"

"Ew no" I said, then glanced at him looking hurt "Gotcha there huh?"

"Wa.. WAH! SO MEAN!" he said while laughing. 

"You must be pretty relieved huh?"

"Not at all" he said. 

"Fine then you don't need my number then" I said. 

"Oh just give me your phone" he said while holding out his phone, waiting for me to take it. 

We then exchanged numbers, I kept my name as PikaHyemi~ and he kept his name as HelloZickie

"See ya around?" he asked.

"Sure" I smiled. 

"Cool" he smiled back. 

I don't know why but with that smile, it just made my heart skip a beat.

 

Ehehe, I got cut off by writers block in the prev. chappie!  So here's a long one, well longish? Well longer than the usual ones! >D<
Comment please~

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥