20

Thank you girl.

 

-3 years later-

21 years old. Now running the Red Dragon in Seoul, surprisingly my parents bought it and is now running it. Seoul university student. Still living in that apartment that I can never leave. And single. 

Single? You guys might be shocked huh? My relationship with Jinyoung lasted for about a year until I broke it off. 

-Flashback, 2 years ago-

"Hey baby" he said, entering the practice studio.

"Long time no see" I smiled then immediately frowned "You got thinner" 

"Travelling abroad gets exhausting" he chuckled. 

"Let's break up" I said, gettin straight to the point.

"W-what?" he stuttered.

"Jinyoung, let's face it. You're an idol now, and I'm still a normal high school student that wants a boyfriend that can be there when she needs him or when she wants to just spend time with him"

"You said understood-"

"Yes I did! But I started to realize that.. this just won't work out" I bluntly stated.

"How can you do this with such a straight face?" he asked in disbelief. 

That did it. I soon released the tears that have been dying to be set free. 

"I'm sorry. I love you and .. I really do! but you're never there anymore. I see you trying to be though when you're already so exhausted" I wailed "You're already so tired and instead of resting you see me. Is it guilt? I want you to rest, enjoy and focus in your career. Your already down the path of success and with me around surely we'd get caught one day--"

"We'll be careful!" he insisted. 

"But I want to be happy too!" I snapped.

Silence. 

"Oh that did it" I thought.

"Were you never happy with me?" he asked, eyes filled with hurt and sadness. 

"You made me REALLY happy, Jin. You really did, but you'll get even more famous so that means less time with me and--"

"I'll make time"

"Well I don't want you to" I snapped. "I'm tired of this! I really want a normal boyfriend who can be there for me and make me happy and just, just--"

"Fine, just please get away from me. We never knew each other"

Those words he said was like acid, but I had to hold the tears back. 

"Gladly"

I turned away from him and started to walk home, my eyes were wet but I never let the tears escape. 

-End Flashback-

 

So yea here I am, single and ready to mingle! Well I did get into a relationship a year after when I broke up with Jinyoung, I started dating Song Joong Ki. Met him when he kept coming back at the Red Dragon, and finally asked for my number. But since he's a celebrity, who was 4 years older than me (Let's make him younger here, kay?) paparazzi eventually caught us when he gave me a good bye kiss behind the building of the Red Dragon. There were antis and shippers but no stalkers wanting to kill me, like in fanfics. But I just didn't feel anymore when we were in our 7 month so I broke up with him, we're still very good friends though. 

And now I am on allkpop, stalking B1A4. Honestly ever since the break up, I haven't met up or seen ANY of them or kept up with them. I'd hear girls..well fangirling but I honestly do not know any news, songs or anything about them for the past 3 years, how they look like, how they sound like. But I'm pretty sure it's different now. 

Well hey, I'm meeting them today.

All those updates and no comments? -____- 
I'll make you silent readers with a 1-2 week long cliffhanger. COMMENTTTT IF YOU WANT IT SOONER.
I sure am EBIL. EBIL I TERR YOU EBIL.

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥