11

Thank you girl.

 

Sort of expected, Zico was 5 minutes late. 

"Gosh Zic~" I whined "I'm seriously craving for ice cream, you're for sure buying" I nagged. 

"Sorry!! 'Cause when I was in my car, I realized I didn't wear any disguise so I had to rush back upstairs" he explained, looking very sorry. 

"Zic, it's alright I'm just messing with you. But I want vanilla ice cream with crushed maltesers 'kay?" grins. 

"Psh, fine. I'll have the same thing. Be right back" 

*Ring*

"Yeobosaeyo?" I answered.

"Aren't you home?"

"Jinyoung? No why?" I asked. 

"Ehh I wanted to surprise you and bring you out today. So where are you?" he asked. 

"Aw sorry babe, but I'm in Hongdae with a friend" I couldn't tell him I was with Zico. 

"Where and who?" 

"Baskin Robins and it's a guy you probably might not know...?" 

"A Guy?!?!" he asked, seeming pretty pissed "So you're choosing to him?"' 

"What? You're being annoying, you just call me now and tell me about it. He asked me yesterday!" I argued. 

"Whatever." he replied coldly. 

"Oh my gosh are you serious? You're going to get all pissed for this? It's not my fault you decided to drop by without a warning, hey how were you so sure I'd be home. Jinyoung I'm not a loner, don't forget that" I stated. 

"Ugh, fine. Sorry, just text me when you get home okay?" he said, obviously hiding his irritation.

"Mm" I snapped then hung up. 

"Hey, you alright?" Zico asked as he gave my my cup of ice cream then taking a seat infront of me. 

"Thank God you didn't give me a cone" I said with relief. 

"Gosh I hate cones"

"SAAAME" I agreed as we hi-fived. 

"Yo did anything happen? You looked pretty pissed earlier" he asked worriedly. 

"Boyfriend troubles, don't worry about it" I assured him with smile. 

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked with a shy grin.

And because of that I spilled everything and he surprisingly knew Jinyoung. 

"Yea Block B and B1A4 were on MTV Match up together a few months ago. I was dared to take a pic with him, pretty boy. You're lucky" he said, looking quite unhappy. 

"Hey now don't say stuff while having an expression like that"

"How can I not?" he said, looking me in the eyes and I looked back. 

We were now having a staring contest.

"What do you mean by that now?" I asked, mockingly. 

"What if I said I liked you?"

 

 

Here's another one~ Quite a short chappie tho sorry!
Comment please~

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥