02

Thank you girl.

It's been a week since their debut and they've been... extremely busy. 

"But their still rookies" I mumbled. 

So here I am, at home watching Hana Yori Dango...again. So since I knew what they were going to say before they even said it, I turned the damn thing off and went to take a tour of my apartment.

    

KITCHEN                                                       LIVING ROOM                                                                            BEDROOM

(A/N; Honestly I'm showing you these so you can picture it better? lol just wanted to show you guys how the house looked like)

"Ugh this is even more boring!" I said in frustration, I didn't want to go to the bathroom since.. idk. 

So I my laptop and just searched up B1A4, it hasn't even been a week and they're already at fan signing events?!

"Well at least they have something to do with their lives" I mumbled to myself. 

" I'm talking to myself, THAT'S IT I HAVE TO GET OUT"  I thought. 

I went to my room and rummaged my closet until I found something decent to wear. I ended up wearing a this colorful top and black shorts though. 

  

Outfit^

And with that I just went to a nearby deokbokki stand. 

"I'll have one serving of deokibokki please" I said to the ahjumma. 

"Deh" she replied, getting to work. 

I was in a daze thinking if the guys already forgot about me.

"So this is what happens when people become celebrities" I thought.

-Flashback-
2weeksago.

- On the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Ah we're practicing" Jinyoung replied. 

"Can I visit?"

"Uh, let me ask" he paused. 

When did you ever have to ask? I used to just drop by and no one would mind

"Hyung said not now, sorry Hyemi-ah" he said apologetically.

"I totally understand, you're going to debut soon right?" I said, hiding my disappointment. 

"You're the best. I have to go now, call me later?"

"Yep"

*Hangs up* 

After 3 days.

I. Am. Bored. 

So I went to go practice my dancing since I haven't been doing what trainees are supposed to be doing... training. So I'm sort of a rebel like that.

I was on my way to the building but when I entered our practice studio only B1A4 was there, eating. 

"Hm?" said CNU as he looked up to see me "Ah Hyemi, what are you doing here?"

"Where are the other trainees?" I asked. 

"Well if you haven't been so careless, you would've known that trainees are on break since we're busy practicing" Jinyoung snapped. 

"Excuse me? Sorry if I didn't know but what's with your tone?!" I said, raising my voice. 

"Both of you, be quiet" CNU shushed. 

"Whatever, I'll leave now I wouldn't want the pretty boy group to be caught with a mere trainee" I hissed and marched out. 

"Stupid bobble heads, now that they're debuting they think they can do whatever huh?" I thought. 

B1A4's waiting room, debut day.

"They are still my friends..." I mumbled. 

It was time, they were performing and there were cheers. Already. Impressive huh? But I was disappointed in their stage since it was so... lifeless, boring. Well to me, Sandeul's voice cracked and and and the stage felt so empty... Am I the ONLY one feeling this?! YOU NOOBS. Oh my gosh, this is what happens when you make a group that have had their members training for only about a YEAR. SO UNFAIR mnasdijf398a. 

When they came back, I out and started criticizing their stage. 

(Seen in foreword)

After 15 minutes. 

"I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me--" I started apologizing when I regained my senses.

"You're right" Agreed Baro.

"Absolutely" Sandeul followed with disappointed.

"But congrats~! be happy you like debuted and stuff" I mumbled.

"You didn't have to point it out you could've left us thinking it was good and be happy on this day" Jinyoung started, annoyed "What a friend you are"

"Same goes to YOU" I retorted. 

"Can we not do this today?" CNU sighed "He's right though, you could've left us thinking it was good and yeaa.."

"Fine, I'm sorry. But now I'm happy I said it since I think you guys need to get that in your heads that you need to improve and not rely on your pretty boy looks" I scolded, with much authority in my voice. Then I walked away. 

"I seriously don't want to see their faces again"

-End Flashback-
Presentday.

"It's all my fault..." I mumbled. Thinking about what I did and that I did make them feel bad and because of my pride I was so... ignorant and selfish probably jealous too. 

"Agashi~~~!" the lady said for probably the 4th time "Your deokbokki is ready!!" she said, slightly giggling. 

"Ah mianhamnida! I was in lost in deep thought for a moment there" I apologized, looking down at my deokbokki and started devouring it.

 "Care to tell me what about?" 

"Oh--" I said while looking at the ahjumma's back, that was preparing more deokbokki for other customers and I realized that it was actually a familiar voice from behind me...

"Mind if I sat here?" he asked. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him harshly, while glaring at him too. 

Oooh oooh oooh! 
Updateee! been so busy and my internet like went over the limit a few days ago so yeaa. 

Leave comments!....

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥