16

Thank you girl.

 

-Wasabi-

I was walking around since I had at least, an hour left before I go to Wasabi. I went to Marble Slab and ordered some Vanilla ice-cream with maltesers, oh the usual. 

I was just spacing out, staring at the table, outiside at the people passing by and started thinking. What was I doing in life? Skipping school, working when I FEEL like it,  my company won't even let me debut because of that 'past' incident, and not taking my trainee duties seriously because the people would just let me by. Honestly, I had no close friends whatsoever because I was too busy fooling around so they couldn't take me seriously, they couldn't trust me enough. 

Then I realized it was 6: 45. I finished my ice cream now anyway so I decided to start walking there now. Since I just realized I walked all the way here and Wasabi was 20 minutes away, walking. 

So I got there at 7:05. But I bet he wasn't there yet, wrong. He was, like since 15 minutes ago. 

The waitress led me to my table and I saw him, in disguise and now make-up. 

"Hey!" he said, giving me a hug. 

"Hi" I mumbled, hugging him back. Getting much of his scent as I could.

"I haven't seen you in so long" he whispered, still hugging me. 

"I know" I said as I buried my face into his shoulder before we took our seats. 

"So what's up?" he asked. 

"Excuse me, but are you guys ready to order?" the waitress asked. 

"Oh yea sure" 

Jinyoung ordered for me and it was suppose to take at least 20 minutes, since the place was packed. Good thing Wasabi was a big place. 

"Ahem, so what's new?" he asked again. 

"*Heavy sigh* Ugghhh I have to tell you!" I whined "I'm so sorry, I was just so confused and I wasn't thinking! It's because you weren't there as much and I guess my mind was just fudged up at the time and and.. ugh I cheated on you with Block B's Zico. But I broke things off with him! Promise! Get mad but please forgive me, I'm so--"

"Stop" he said. He gave me a weak smile before looking down in disappointment "Mind uhh, waiting for a bit? Gotta use the washroom" he awkwardly said before standing up headed to the washroom. 

"Ughh" I said as I face palmed myself and hit my thighs. 

5 minutes later...

"Don't tell me he ditched me!" I thought but then his figure was heading its way here.

"Sorry I took long" he mumbled before taking a seat. 

"Are you mad?" I asked. 

"Really. I'm so.. how do I say this? I feel so betrayed y'know?" he said as he laughed humorlessly. 

"I'm sorry. But I'm only yours Jinyoung! I just felt so guilty if I hid this from you and.. just break up with me" I said in one breath. 

..Silence. 

"But I'm glad you told me. You 'fessed up yet messed up, but I'm not going to leave you" he stated. 

"What?" I said in shock. 

"I won't break up with you, it's partly my fault since I'm never there for you" he said, sounding guilty. 

"Don't you dare blame yourself! I was being selfish so don't" I  said. 

"Just please don't do it again" he said, taking my hand and held it to his face. 

"I promise" I said as I cupped his cheek, took his hand and kissed it. 

 

Danno where I'm going with this but I'm rushing to end this. So warning! HS eating up all my time and I've dragged this fic long since April! I got so lazy didn't update for months, I rewrote the fic because of summer vaca and now I'm a freshman I just really want to end this D; I'm a baaaaad girl.

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥