03

Thank you girl.

 

"Mind if I sat here?" he asked. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him harshly, while glaring at him too. 

"Am I not allowed to be here?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Aren't you busy? or too important to be with someone like me" I mumbled, munching on my deokbokki.

"I wanted to say sorry--" he started. 

"No need, I don't need it. If you're going to be doing it again... I don't want empty sorries, did CNU oppa tell you to do this?"

He was quiet. 

"I knew it" I whispered *scoffs* 

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and was dragging me away. 

"H-hey! let me go!" I said, clawing on his hand. 

"..."

"I paid for that deokbokki! At least let me finish it!" I squeeled. 

"No,I'll just pay you back"

"I. AM. HUNGRY" I growled, suddenly sitting on the ground. 

"Get up" he demanded, people were staring. 

"NO" I said. 

"Fine" he said before letting go of me and carrying me bridal style instead so because of my reflexes, I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. LET ME DOWN. LIKE SERIOUSLY" I hissed. "People are staring!"

"I don't care, shut up or I"ll you" he whispered, threateningly.

So I listened and immediately shut up, because I knew he totally would do that. I actually felt his heart beat increasing andhe was panting too.

"I'll walk" I said, seeing how tired he was. 

He squeezed my legs "No, only a few more.. *huffs*"

We finally reached this park.

He gently let me get on my feet. 

"Where are we?" I asked, amazed at how stunning the place looked like. 

"Haven't you ever heard of this park? It's known for its trees leaves always changing color every season, even winter. But here's the thing.. there were NEVER any green leaves seen here once"

"Sorry but I care...why? And there are green bushes and such what nonsense and you talking about" 

"I'm talking about the trees! and do you see the bridge with three bumps?"

"Yea.. looks hard to walk on" I answered. 

"Well elders that are around here have helpers that usually make it that way so that people can... make a wish on it, my grandma told me about it when I was younger" 

"Oh my gosh, you believe in things like that? Like seriously Jin, you're 19" I stated. 

"The three bumps only come every 10 years since it takes a lot of hard work to do over night' he explained. 

"How would you know that?" I asked. 

"Because when I was nine I wished here, and it came true. So ever since then I kept coming back everyday.. this was the day when I made my wish 10 years ago" 

"It could've been a coincidence.." I sighed and realized "Hey I'm still mad at you! Why bring me here anyways?!" I whined. 

"I'm really sorry." he said before giving me a hug. 

"We broke up.." I whispered in shock "You broke up with me and have been such a total--"

""

"Douche, but that too" I said "...why here?"

"I regret, I always just kept up that act of getting pissed off by you so you'd forget about me... I broke up with you with such selfish reasons"

"And did that involve you being an idol?" I asked, mad. 

"..Yes"

"We promised to stay friends but you kept pushing me away, pushing me away from the guys.. I mean what the hell!" I said in fury, pushing him away harshly. 

"Come here" he said, tugging on my wrist so that we were at the center of the 3 bumped bridge"

" I hate you" *Glares*

"I know you do... somewhere deep down in your heart" he joked. 

"Ugh"

"I wish Hyemi forgives me and accepts to be my girlfriend again" he said, eyes closed. 

This surprised me.. Get back together? I'm not going to lie, I'd like that but what if he breaks my heart again... but he brought me all the way here to make a wish so might as well make one. 

"And I wish that Jinyoung never leaves, will love me and stay loyal to me" I mumbled, looking straight ahead. 

"You. Look at me"' he demanded, in a playful tone. 

I slowly turned my head to be attacked by a surprise kiss. He slithered his hands to my waist and I cupped his cheeks, breaking away from the kiss to stare at him.

"See? Wishes to come true here" he said. 

"Let's see, but let's not let anyone know.." 

"Wait why?!" he asked. 

"For you. And it's better if we keep it low, even from the guys"

"I don't get what you're thinking but *sigh* fine. Even though I'd prefer showing off my girlfriend" 

I kissed him on the cheeks "You better get going" I whispered, then kissed his adam's apple. 

"Then don't get me " he whispered seductively.

"Be glad to" I squeeled, slapping his arm and pulling away "Have fun at wherever, Imma be bored at home and get fat!" I sarcastically said.

"Hmph. I love you!" he said making a heart with his hands. 

" I hate you!!!" I shouted back. 

I made my way back homeand jumped on the bed and squeeled. 

"THAT IDIOT... BUT.. KYAAA~ OH MY GOSH WE'RE BACK TOGETHER I'M SO SO SO.. KYA~"

-Beep, beep-

From: Baro. 
Busy? Mind meeting with me later?.

To: Baro
Sure. Where?

From: Baro
At the studio @6PM

To: Baro
See ya, remind me though. Might forget D;

"What does he want..?" *shrugs*

 

Update! Got subbies! thanks a lot! Am I doing bad cause if so I'll drop the fic like srsly liek no one might actually be reading this :( 

So leave comments to tell me you're alive and reading!!! (Sorry if I'm demanding, just need to really know since I don't want to waste my time ya know?)

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥