18

Thank you girl.

 

-2 months later-

Our relationship was doing great, it had its ups and downs, but we were steady and strong. Jinyoung got a lot busier though and I got my life back on track, started attending classes, quit my trainee life, and worked part time for 8 hours a week at the Red Dragon FOLLOWING my schedule and not ditching. 

But he had to come back...

"Hello, are you ready to take your orders?" I asked the group of young men at the table. 

"Oh it's you" a familiar voice said.

"Excuse me?-"

"Hey, Hyems" -winks- said Zico. 

"Ah you know each other?" U-Kwon asked.

"Yea we dated for a day" Zico said sarcastically. 

"She's that girl?" PO mumbled in bitter amusement.

"Uhm I think--" I started. 

"Don't bother, you have a name tag" Zico stated. 

"Is there anything wrong here?" another waitress, Iseul, asked.

"Can you take their order?" I asked urgently. 

Seeing the situation she quickly agreed. 

"Thank you so much!" I whispered before going to the table she was going to serve. 

"Hyemi!" someone called out, while on my way to the kitchen to give the chef the orders. 

"Hm?" I froze when I saw it was Zico. 

"I have picture of you and Jinyoung entering your apartment at night and leaving the next morning. Wonder what'll happen if it gets leaked somehow?" he teased, glaring at me. 

"I'm so sorry Zico but you knew I had a boyfriend that time!" I argued "Can we please talk about this later? I'm working" I hissed, heading back to the kitchen. I gave in the order and walked out to see Zico still there.

"You rude piece of..ugh. Listen to me for a second" he said, threateningly. 

"Let's just get this over with" I sighed, walking up to him. 

"Get him to give us the song"

"What?"

"We're both preparing for our album and there's this song that this composer wrote that's suppose to be ours but B1A4's agency offered some money to get it off him!" he growled. 

"Well what the hell can I do?! That is not in my power to do!" I whined, gawking at his idiocy. 

"Yes you do! You have a strong influence over the B1A4 members and you can convince them to get rid of the song" he explained. 

"But the company already bought the song right?!"  I exclaimed.

"Stupid. To put it in simple words, 2 companies, one composer and song. Companies offering different flavored lollipops and composer has to choose one but he likes this certain flavor so he chose the other company. So they have it for now, unless the ants want it or not the song can still be ours"

"Your stupid explanation clears that up" I sarcarstically remarked. 

"Shut up"

"I won't do it, if it's good for their career then I won't!" I said.

"Then I'm posting these, if these get out then their popularity would drop right? SO what's the use of a good song when people won't bother listening to it?" He was holding up his phone to my face so I grabbed it. "HEY!" 

I quickly erased the pictures and threw his phone somewhere. 

". I have one hidden in my external memory, didn't see that huh?" he said "Sorry but you chose this"

"" I cursed. 

 

Sub and comment ^^

IT'S AN ORDER. 

Ily♥