Onew

Onew, wae?

Taeyeon looked at the night sky, without realizing someone hiding behind a tree watching her, his face full of grief. The man with slanted eyes, he heard all the last Taeyeon words .


"Taeyeon ..."


Flashback
 

(Onew Pov)


Today I sent a letter to the sweet girl from my school, her class is beside my class, Because I was so embarrassed ... I insert the letter into her desk drawer, I hope she read it! And .. I hope it is not wrong table ... I send her like this.


Tomorrow .. Will you go with me?  Um ... before that… I wanted to be honest if all this ... I. .. love you! Oh God! You're so sweet!
I've always liked you ... but do not dare to say it ... hehe ... so ... I waiting for answers after school okay? On the back of the school yard ... Annyeong!
-Onew


I hope the contents of my letter is not excessive ..., fighthing Onew! I had a feeling this will end happily! Please GOD!


.
.


Yeaaah! school bell rings! Soon the bell stopped, I raced to the back of the school yard! My heart is racing!


I sat in a seat behind the school, a cold sweat already beginning to fall in my temples, my hands shaking . Then I heard the sound of someone walked up from behind my body.

Please .. Please ... if it was Taeyeon ... please, she said 'yes' ...


"Onew Oppa ... thank you  for the letter .. of course I would!" She said. Taeyeon accepted! Oh Lord! Thank you! Thank you!


I'm so happy before I turned around and ... Eh? What's this? This girl ... What is she doing here? Wh-where Taeyeon?


"Lu-Luna? What are you doing here?"


"Hum?Answering your letter Oppa! Ppabo!" Luna replied chuckling.

JAKKAMANl? OMO! Damn! That table belonged to Luna? Gaaaah!


"That letter? But the letter ..."


"so this is not for me?” She spoke with a sob, her eyes began to glaze. Oh Jakkaman.. Jakkaman… don’t Cr—


"It turns out * sob * sob * I'm * not going to be with you * sob * So-sorry ..." Too late ... she was crying ... now what do I do!


"Don’t cry ... Lu-Luna ... Please don’t  cry!"


Now I'm really confused as to what I should do!


"Well ... * sob * I will stop crying ... but * sob  *but you must be willing to dating with me” Luna looked at me with red eyes because tears. Boya~


I did not answer  it "If you shut up ... I think it's a 'yes'!"  Seriously? Why is this girl so forced!


"Yeeey Me and Onew Oppa together now! Okay tomorrow we will go! Oh yeah ... I want to invite my friends too ... is that okey? Annyeong Oppa! Or shall I’ll call you Jagiya !" Luna jumping fun back into the school.

Seriously?!


why is my fate like this !Geez! Tomorrow I will broke up with her. Ne! I already decided!


.
.


Today .... Grievance day ... I went limp ... "JAGIYA!" Ah ... here it is ... my grievance begins ...

 
"Look, this is my Best friend!" Luna shouted. Geez! No need to shout I've heard!

 
I turned my body limp. Hope her friend not annoying like her—Taeyeon?


"Annyeong... Kim Taeyeon Imnida ... Gomawoyo already going with my best friend" he smiled softly.Aiigoooooooooooo! Kyooooooooooo!! So Taeyeon is Luna friend? Oh no ... this is not good ... I could not possibly decide Luna today ... Taeyeon will think I'm evil man who does not understand her feelings.


"Annyeong o-of course ..." I said nervously, I forced smile. I want to be with Taeyeon ... not  Luna ...


We took a walk around the different places, sometimes I make a joke, I want to make Taeyeon smiled, but ... it did not work ... every time I'm joking ... Luna laughed out loud ... I glanced at Taeyeon who followed us from behind ... her face ... smile no sweetness ... it baceuse my joke is not funny? I take a good look ... her eyes ... clear fluid that flows in her cheek ... what is she weeping?


I wanted to ask why she was crying but Luna, clutching my hand! Ugh!


Why is she crying?


"Umm, Onew, Luna... I'm home first my parents would find me later ..." Taeyeon spoke very quietly, but I can still hear the sound melodious. After saying good-bye she runs opposite to us.


Aniyo! Do not leave me with this girl! Taeyeoooooooooon yaa!


"Oppa! Where are we going again?" What? Luna still want to walk? I'm tired! I want to go home!


"Mian Luna ... I guess I forgot Something, Umm ah, my father wanted me to go with him to somewhere.. ..." I tried to lie. Luna looked at me, smiled broadly "Okeh! Jagiya! Date quite up here! Tomorrow we met at school!" Luna waved at me. I do not like it when he called me like that!


I ran back home ... today really unlucky! Taeyeon ... what makes you cry ....


.
.


God! Waeee?! Waee? ! I had a fake status with Luna for a week!


I've tried to make Luna hates me! But that only made her  more stuck to me! She even told me I was funny! Funny?! moreover, lately she is attempting to kiss .. Kissing! Geeeeeeez!! Siroooooooo! I just want to do it with, umm… yeah.. whoelse? Taeyeon… Hmm… I wonder what she’s doing now…


Taeyeon never smile these days .. what's going on with her?


I was rolled lazily on my bed when my mom told me to shop in a mall ... yeah ... I think it's great ... to relieve stress is increasingly become heavy ... I'll breathe fresh air ... somehow still fresh or not ... because this evening ...


I walked in front of the mall when…

 
"Onew Oppa!"
Geez ... I know who it is! Why not have a single day of my life was not bothered by that girl!


I pretended not hear her "Oppa! Turn ! Me and Taeyeon unni's behind you!"


Taeyeon? Luna with her? Inevitably I had to turn around because I wanted to see Taeyeon , I smiled sweetly to her, but instead smiled back first with Luna!


"Jagiya! I did not expect to see you here!" Luna put her arm around me. I also did not expect! "I'm so grateful you're here ..." Luna leaned her head on my shoulder, I'm not grateful!
I glanced Taeyeon, she smiled a little ..
but ...that was a lie ... I do not know why I think so ...?


Luna pulled away from Taeyeon,and say goodbye to her, because she wanted to go home with me. Taeyeon ANDWEEEE DEOWAJUSEYO !


"Lu-Luna? I think you're home first cause... I was forgetting to buy something at the store"


"Eh? But I just met you Oppa ~" she said spoiled, Geez ... go home ....


"Help! I fear my Umma mad!" I affirm my voice a little, finally ... she gave a small nod. Yes!


I ran that on the left heading towards Taeyeon, I hope I can still see it.


And ... I saw a Taeyeon in a crowd of people, I hid behind one of the trees that are not much to her ... she look at the night sky? Smiling at her tears continued to flow, as she opens to say something, instantly became silent around us ... somehow I could hear her voice ...


"Onew ... Sarangaeyo ~"


Huh? What she said? .... Taeyeon.... actually ... liked me too?


(End Flashback)


Onew still looking out from behind a tree, for some reason now he believes ,if Taeyeon loved him too ...


"Onew ... Why should Luna ... my best friend ..." Taeyeon said softly still staring at the night sky. Onew heard all the words, his heart pounding. The feeling is right ... he was not wrong! Taeyeon also loved him! It's just ... someone blocking them both ...


Onew was about to call her when he saw the figure of Taeyeon disappears amongst the crowd.
He punched a tree in front of him with a loud "Taeyeon-ya... Nadoyo… sarangaeyo"