So the guy....

Onew, wae?

(Onew pov)


"Hmmmm ~ Bored ~ Learning math can always kill me ~" I put my head on the table, Ugh ~ I could die if it continues to be in class.


Suddenly the school bell was ringing. "Aiiigooooo! Finally,! "I cried out loud, making all students distract me. Oppps! I have not forgotten the teacher out of the room.


I glanced towards my friends. Minho, Jjong and Key, they giggle.


"Ahem, next time if you want to yell Onew-sshi, wait me out first," said sangsaenim cold and walked out of the room.


"Fiuuuh ..." I sighed with relief.

 

"Hahaha! That's good Onew! "Jjong patted my back. "You certainly make sangsaenim upset ..."

 

Minho shook his head.


"That's Onew for you~" Key shrugged.


"Geez ... you know I hate math right ~"


"What lesson do not you hate Onew? All the lessons you hate "Jjong laughed, and do high five with Minho.


"Yaaaa! yo-"Just I want smacked their heads, somebody called me.


"Onew Oppa!"


Luna ... Huh ... why she must always come to my class anyway, and the depth we've been dating for two weeks. Hey ... do not forget ... it's fake status ...


"Oppa! Oppa! " she comes and embraces my hand.


Minho, Key and Jjong just stared at us in disgust. "Ne .. What are you doing here? "I asked weakly.


“Oppa~ after school accompany me shopping~” She whined.


"Ah ~ I can’t, I have an appointment with them" I pointed to three friends, and they helped me by nodding slowly.


"Huft!" Luna release her embrace "Oppa evil! Oppa do not care about me! "Then she walked out of the classroom, shouting" Onew Oppa favored male friends than me! "


"Whatever you say ..." I shrugged and sat back in my chair.


"That's not good Onew, You do not break up with her?"


I looked at the Diva Key "Do you think it's easy? She is friends with Taeyeon! "


"Wait ... so until now you have not expressed your feelings on Taeyeon" asked Jjong. I nodded slowly.


"Pabo! If so, you're going to hurt the two girls at once! "Minho pounded the table and made all three of us shocked.


"Ya! Minho-ya! Do not be startled me! "The Diva Key began to murmur.


"How am I going to broke up with Luna, Huh? You want me to say as an evil Namja who do not understand the feelings of a yeoja by Taeyeon? Besides Taeyeon is not necessarily like me "


"She likes you Ppabo!" The three of them shouted in unison. Ugh ~ I think my ears will be deaf.


"Why are you so sure??"


"Huft ... everyone can know of her movements" Key rolled his eyes.


"I'm not sure ..."


"You fool Onew ... if you're not fast, Taeyeon can be taken by another namja, precisely our upperclassmen in third grade"


"Huh? Nuguya? No one likes Taeyeon besides me? "


"Yaaa! Taeyeon is a sweet girl, definitely a lot of guys who want her!"Jjong smacked my head.


"Then who?? Huh? I can just beat it "I said with confidence.


"You're not going said that if I mentioned the name" Key shook his head.


"I do not care ... Nugu?"


Minho, Jjong and Key looked at each other, smile still on my face before they mention the name of that guy  "Leeteuk Hyung ... “ My smile disappeared.