Crap!

Onew, wae?

Onew Pov

Glek! I swallowed, Le-Leeteuk Hyung? ho-how can I beat him? I mean he was Leader of the band Super Junior's !

Indeed he was a welcoming and friendly but ... if I'm dealing with it, the fans would kill me!

Minho, Jjong and Key just look at me. "Yaa! Stop pulling at Your own hair fool! "Key hold my hand.

"You want bald ,huh?" Jjong grinned at me "Taeyeon will think you're conscription if you're bald"


I do not care about the Dino’s jokes


"He-help me ...." I said quietly.


"Huh? Did not someone earlier said it would be able to defeat him? "Minho nudged my arm, serious? I hate it when he reveals grin.


I sighed "Well ... umm ... I do not know if it's Leeteuk Hyung ..." I looked out the window.


Now it's come at the fourth lesson, lucky class president says, the teacher we're meeting.
I stared blankly out the window, there is a class that is in sports lessons, and my eyes caught a girl who is no stranger ... it ....


"Waaa! THAT CLASS ! Taeyeon "I screamed hysterically, almost fell out of my chair. I turned my head towards the MinJongKey .


"Why did you not tell me that Taeyeon class? '" I asked.


"Huh? We thought you knew "Jjong replied with a shrug.


"I do not know!"


"Now you know," replied Minho.


"But it's too late!"


"No, Taeyeon is still out" Key pointed Taeyeon was trying to catch the ball.


"But I did not get a longer look at her  face!" I keep them grounded.


Suddenly they all stood up and hit my head with a book.


"Ouuuuch! What are you doing? "


" disenchant  stupid ... you're too obsessed with the girl"


"Do not let it make you crazy Dude~”


I snorted in disgust and returned my gaze out the window. And what I see, my eyes were dilated ... member of Super Junior ....? Many girls who have great shout because their arrival, their cries could be heard even  my class can heard it , whereas my class was on the second floor.


And that in the middle of it ... Taeyeon with ... I can not lie if everyone can read the disappointment on my face clearly legible.


"... It looks like your worst nightmare come Onew ..." Minho gently patted my back.


"Ugh" I got up from my chair and walked out of class in disgust, leaving my friends with their worried faces.


Geez! Why is this painful?! Taeyeon together .... with Leeteuk Hyung!
I walked down the hall classroom, think about what they are doing Taeyeon and Leeteuk Hyung? What Leeteuk hyung told Taeyeon and make her blushing ?


I leaned in the corner of the classroom, quiet. Yup, the other two classes were sailed and only my class are no teachers.


I bury my head in my arms. I continued in that position until I felt someone patting my back.
Someone who is very worried about me is definitely the first Minho.


"Minho- yaa I need my time .... alone…" I said without looking at his face.


But he did not answer. If not minho ...


"Key? is that you? "I said without looking again.
Still no answer ". Jonghyunie.. do not dare various me ...." He did not answer.


Who exactly is this guy, I lifted my head and-"-Oppa? What's wrong? "


"Um? Luna? What are you doing here? "


"Me? I have just finished learning exercise "


I glanced towards the dependent class board "2B" Aisssh .... Foolishly, I leaned against in front of her wall class.


"Oppa? You have not answer my  question, what are you doing? "Luna repeat again her question.


Actually I'm lazy to talk, but somehow my heart was not in the mood to be rude to her, maybe I need someone to talk to now.


"Ani ... Kinchanyo ..." I said quietly.


Luna shook her head "No ... you lied ... I know it" she said looking at me intently.


Ugh ~ Do not look at me so, I'm afraid. "How did you know?"


Luna chuckled "Oppa Ppabo ~ we've been going out two more weeks, I already know all about you"


Really? I just do not know about her at all?


"Uoo ...." I replied with a look of flat and back bow my head.


"Oppa are you sick?" Luna put his hand on my forehead. "But your body is not hot"


it because I’m not sick.


But I did not respond. "Oppa" she called. I did not look back. "Jinki Oppa". Still did not look back.


Silence.


Luna is not called my name for a while and made me curious, then I turned my head
Then my eyes dilate... she … "If Oppa being ignored me again .... I'd do it again "she said go with a red face leaving me still frozen not moving.


she .. she .. just kiss me?! What! NOOOOOO! That was my first kiss! I freaked out! Suddenly I felt someone was watching me the whole time.


I turned, O-Ow my nightmare actually came "Ta-Taeyeon?"


(Taeyeon Pov)


Leeteuk Oppa is like looking for the thrill ~ ah ~ lol .... it just for the fan service, a period of time in the field before he said this to me? Puft ~ that's not possible, ELF will kill me (-_-") even if it's true ... I might not like him  because ....


Onew.


What do Onew now? I took a deep breath as climbed the stairs to my class on the second floor. Adjacent to the grade classroom Onew.


I kept thinking about Onew, when I could not believe what my eyes caught senses. In front of my eyes, Onew…


My body froze, my hands cold, my eyes started watering.


They kissed.


When Luna left alone, at that moment our eyes met. His face was very surprised.

Onew ... wae? -Why always me ? It's not fair .....


I ran back down the stairs. "Taeyeon-yaa!" Onew did not know what, but he chased me.


Do not! The more you got closer the more I'm sick!


But he kept after me!

I kept running until the end-


Brruuuk!


I hit someone! I bowed to him "Jesonghamnida, Umm ... eh? Leeteuk Oppa? "I hit Leeteuk Oppa! Lucky he himself and the hallway was deserted when I was not killed by the ELF.


"Um? Taeyeon? Why are you-eh? Jakaman! Are you crying? "Leeteuk Oppa aware of clear liquid coming out of my eyes.


Ugh I'm so ashamed! Why should he see?


"Ani Oppa, my eyes … um…" I tried to lie to him, but I can’t.


And that's when Onew came "Taeyeon-yaa? Why are you running? "Onew approached me. I hid behind Leeteuk oppa.


Leeteuk Oppa look at Onew.


"You! You made her cry! "Shouts Leeteuk Oppa.

 


"Bwo?"


"You make Taeyeon cried!”


"I-I do not know Hyung! I just want to ask! "Protest Onew. But this is actually not Onew fault.


"Onew ... Go ..." I said slowly but enough to be heard by him.


"Onew?" Leeteuk Oppa named him "So your name is Onew?"

Onew nodded slowly. Leeteuk oppa walked in front of him and when he looks like .. whisper something in his ear, but I do not know what, because Onew's eyes suddenly enlarged at the time.

 

With that Oppa grabbed my arm and took me with him to leave Onew alone. What Oppa told him? Why such a reaction? Whatever it is hopefully not bad.

 


.
.

 

 


Either Leeteuk Oppa wanted to take me anywhere, I just want to ask, the school bell rang ,rests time.


Oppa immediately release his grip. "Tae-Taeyeon yaa! Mian! Not that I want to leave you but it breaks, it would have a lot of students who roam "Oppa said, Lol ... he's funny.


"Kinchanayo ~ Oppa, I understand your position as Leader of boy band" I smiled at him.


Suddenly Leeteuk Oppa flushed face, eh? What kind of reaction??


Looks like Oppa wanted to say something but, Yeah ~ the life of an idol.


"KYAAAAAAA! Leeteuk oppa! "A screaming fangirl pointed us.


I took a few steps did not want to create a scandal because too close.


"Taeyeon-yaa .... Umm I should immediately go … for sure after this they will-"Oppa sentence interrupted again because the ELF was chasing him, shouting" Leeteuk oppa! "Or" oppa SARANGHAEYO! "


Lol ... I laugh at the acting was. Obviously many are like him, he was very funny and friendly.
Hmm ... for some reason I was not so sick or thinking of earlier events, I have to thank Leeteuk Oppa later, hehehe ... Funny Leader ~.


.
.

 


It is the last lesson hours, 5 minutes until the bell rang to go home. My class is very crowded because there is no teacher. Luna was gathering some files to a teacher, and I was chatting with Yuri, Jessica, and Sooyoung.


"I want class always like this~ " Jessica wish.
 
"Yaa! You want us stupid? Not learn? "Protest Yuri. Of course she was angry she loved learning.
"But learning is boring!"
"No!" Yuri again protested.
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"No." She closed .
"Now who said learn that 'no' boring huh?" Yuri reveals a grin.


Yuri is a smart girl. "You two!" Shouts Sooyoung blaring in the room.


"Sooyoung-ah! Do not shout "I shut my ears. she pointed to Yuri and Jessica "I can not eat if you so noisy!"


"You're it! Eat on! you're trying to think about the value of your lesson! "Yuri advised.


"No! You'd better think about how you look! "Denies Jessica.


"Of course not! Food is much more important, ok? "Sooyoung chewed food.


I just looked at my friends 'Are you crazy?'


And finally, the school bell rang.


"Hey you guys! going to karaoke? "Ask Jessica. "Wow! A good idea! "Yuri and Sooyoung agree then they face me.


"How Taengoo ,you coming?"


"Mian ~ I had to pick up my sister in kindergarten, I was home first ~ annyeong~" After saying goodbye I immediately rushed to the kindergarten not far from here.


Yup! I have a 5-year-old sister named, Yoona.


.


.


Just as I got to the school, Yoona's face was looking very annoyed "Long really does Tae-Unni!"


"Basic ... this yeoja ...." I held my anger "I was running out! You're a super annoying sister! Super arrogant! Super nag! "


Yoona appointed me "Huh? You’re not a super girl, Unni? "she said with a plain face.


Puft ~ I'm not going to get mad at her, she's too sweet. Mama and papa overseas work, so I take care of the house and Yoona alone.


Me and Yoona was walking toward our house when someone called my name. "Taeyeon?"


I turned around and ... "O-Onew?"


What was he doing here? What was he doing in kindergarten!

Suddenly something pull my uniform "Noona is friend of Onew Hyung ,huh?"


Eh? When I look down ... AIIIGOOOOOO! KYOOOPPTA! The boy is so sweet!


"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeonun Taeminie Imnida, I was 5 years old! Onew Hyung little brother! "


Bro-brother . Onew? -Why is this so?


Onew was staring at me, and then he bent "Taeyeon-yaa Annyeong ~" he smiled.


I bowed "Annyeong Onew-yaa ~ Umm ... very sweet brother~”


"Yoona!! "Taem grab Yoona's hand. Aiiih sweetness ~


"Um Um ~ ~" Yoona approaching Onew and bending her body "Oppa ~ Annyeohaseyo ,Jeonun Yoona Imnida!" She said.


Onew chuckled, "your sister is also cute ,Taeyeonie ~"


Blush


-Why he was laughing like hell! He is very sweet! Taeyeon remember! remember he had a Luna!


"So which way you will go home?" Onew ask me.


I pointed to the right, I glanced at Onew's face, his face is very pleased "We're a one-way! Let's go home together! "


Eh? Boya?!


(End pov)


Onew, Taeyeon, Yoona and Taem go home together. They are a lot of laughing and joking along the way.
Without them knowing a girl saw them from far "That's ... Taeyeon unni and Onew Oppa ...."