Give up

Onew, wae?

(Onew Pov)


"Lu-Luna?” I'm surprised at her presence. I looked at my best friends to ask for help but they instead turn. Ugh ~ What kind of friends they are!


"A-ah, Luna .." I stood up slowly. "I-I'm just hanging out with my friends"
I really want to make her break up with me, but not with this way! It's so mean! I also feel sorry for her!


Luna frowned "What? hanging out? you guys such as held a dating party together! "Luna glanced towards Taeyeon.

"Yes, we are!" Said Jjong ecxitedly. I smacked his head. Jjong such a Ppabo!


"Lu-Luna, I can explain-" Taeyeon tried to say something, but Luna cut "- Unni!" Luna yelled at her.


Owow, this is very bad.


"Unni! Initially, I felt that you and Onew Oppa just friends , but .. but .. it turns out you're trying to snatch Oppa from me! Honestly, do you like Oppa, right? "


I looked at Taeyeon, as well as others. Her eyes began to water, Ugh, please don't cry Taeyeon ....


"I. .. I .. "


Taeyeon was about to answer when Luna slowly limp, and she finally collapsed. "LUNA!" I shouted. Restrained her, what’s wrong with her?! Her face was very pale!


Good! Now I feel so guilty!


"Luna! Luna! What's wrong with you! "Taeyeon started crying, she kept shaking Luna body.


"Onew!  you must take Luna to her house! "Jessica shouted. "What? I don’t know! "


"Then take her to the hospital!" Now Jonghyun who yelled at me. Shouts you all made me more nervous and panic! Geez!


(Author Pov)


Onew ran to the hospital while lifting Luna. But not long ago he went, he was back again.


"Onew, Wae? Why did you come back! Ppabo! "Yuri shouted. "I…I don’t know the way to the hospital ..." said Onew and make everyone to lose patience.


"Well! If you're a doctor, you're going to make the patient die in an instant! "Key began not stand him.


"I know, I'll go with you" said Taeyeon, and Onew nodded.


Taeyeon and Onew went to the hospital boarded a taxi.


"Nurse! Nurse! "Onew shouted one of the nurses. "Please help my friend! I mean my girl-friend-ah ... Ugh! she suddenly fainted! I don't know what happened to her! Please save her nurse! What if she turns out to have bad disease? And all got—"


"—Onew!" Taeyeon hit his arm.


Onew staraed at nurse in front of him, who still looked at him open-mouthed. "Geez, hurry up ! please! Oh. C’mon dude!"

 

“Yah! Don’t ‘oh, C’mon dude’ me! Mister!” Shout the nurse.

 

“Ne, just Ppali!”


The nurse nodded. "Come on, bring her here"


Onew slowly put Luna on the bed. "You two .. please come out .. "said the doctor.


Taeyeon and Onew nodded in understanding, and they waited for Luna.


(Taeyeon Pov)


Lu ... Luna .. Mian .. now I'm sitting in front of the examination room, the tears are flowing ...

 

how could I have so mean to her! Why am I still thinking if I could get Onew!


"Taeyeon?"


I heard Onew calling my name, for some reason it was tough to see his face this time.


"Taeng ... Taeng ..."


I still kept my head bowed.


"Taeyeon, ..do you love me? "


Deg


This .. wh-what the heck! At a time like this?? I did not dare look at him more now!


"Taeyeon-ah ... actually I-"

 

Please! Stop! Onew!


"You two"


Onew sentence is cut short when a doctor who checked Luna out of the room.


"Doctor! How-! "I immediately asked him.


"-She's just tired  ... Calm down girl, and also from the beginning she has a weak body ..."


"So,she's just tired?"


"Ne, ah .. she also want to meet you.. only you.."The doctor was pointing at me.


Without the slightest glance to Onew, I went straight into the room.


I saw Luna lying limp, Ugh ... my best friend, I'm sorry ... I started to cry again as gently her hair.


"Unni ..." Luna call my name, her voice is very soft.


"N.. Ne?"


"Sorry ... I don’t .. mean to shout .. "Luna grabbed my hand. "I just, umm ... you know, That hurt when your boyfriend with your bestfriend…."


"Ani, Ani, I who should apologize! I already made you like this! "


Luna smiled at me "Unni ... Then would you promise  something?"


I nodded slowly "Please ... do not approach Onew Oppa again, this is the first and last request, I really like— No.. I really love him, you may like the others, but .... Please don’t him ... "


Without thinking about my feelings, without thinking about how I was doing, without thinking of Onew ... I nodded my head ... right then ... I close my feelings for him.


(Onew Pov)


I saw Taeyeon entered to that room. I was so nervous, my heart continues to pounding so hard!


"Excuse me ..."


"Ne?"


I stared at the doctor in front of me. "Actually, .. your girlfriend doesn’t want me to tell you about  this ... "


"Luna?"


The doctor nodded, "She's ... actually ... umm ... Keep it secret from the others about this ... even she doesn’t want that girl (Taeyeon) know .."


"Arraso ..."


"She was suffering from cancer"


(Author Pov)


Minho, Jjong, Key, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri followed them to the hospital.


"Ah! That's Onew! "


They saw Onew who was talking to the doctor, his face clearly showed that he was unhappy.


"Onew .." Jjong patted his back "What's up? Is Luna okay? "


Onew did not answer. "Onew-sshi-" Jessica cut her sentence, when she saw Taeyeon out of the examination room.


"Taengoo! How Luna?? "Yuri and Sooyoung asked her. Taeyeon just stared at them then stared at Onew.


Taeyeon bowed in front of him before saying "Mi .. an .. Onew "After that she ran away from them.


"Taeyeon-ah!" Onew tried to chase her, but Minho held him. "Leave her alone ..."


"Ne, Onew … don’t worry, we'll catch up with her, kay?" Yuri his back.


Yuri, Jessica and Sooyoung followed Taeyeon.


Onew still stuck there .. no moving .. words of the doctor made him regret it.


"Her life will not be long ... you should be able to make her happy ... you don't want her 'go' without feeling Happy, right? So make her feel the love at the end of her life ... "


Onew ran into the examination room. "Luna! Gwechana?? "


"Ne, Oppa" Luna smiled softly. But the smile that only made Onew increasingly feel guilty.


Onew stared straight into her eyes "Luna .. I promise .. You will feel different now ... "


"Oppa? *Sob* .. Oppa! "Luna cried in his arms.


Minho, Key and Jjong just stared at them confused, ‘what really happened??’


(Onew Pov)


Luna cried in my arms, Ugh, I want to cry! But I hold it. On the day that I feel happy, turns out to be the sorrow too.


Now Taeyeon and I..

 

Ugh!


God? I don't mean to blame you or anything ... but ... what are you trying to tell me that love is painful?


(Taeyeon Pov)


I ran on, hoping no one after me. I stopped at a park quite far away from the hospital. I leaned against a tree. Tsk, why do so .... I think maybe today I could be closer to Onew ... God? Are you trying to tell me? That Onew is not the best for me? Then who? Who is-


"-Taeyeon?"


This voice? I turn my head, Leeteuk oppa?


"Aigoo! Taeyeon! Why would you? You've been crying?? "Oppa wipe my tears.


Why? Why? Every time I was crying, Oppa always come suddenly. He was like an angel who at any time after me.


"Ani .. Ani .. Oppa ... I just ... there's a problem "


"Hmm ..." Oppa scratched his chin. "It definitely has to do with a guy named Onew is it?"


Tsk, , how he knew. "Taengoo" Oppa softly my hair. "If you want to cry, cry ... I'll be with you ..."


Hear what he said. Somehow I cried even harder. I cried on his shoulder,Oppa  embraced me , it's like trying to protect me.


Some time after that, I heard someone sobbing other than me.


"Oppa? Why Oppa crying too? "


"Ung ~ Uh .. sob .. sob ... would not it be a relief if we cry together? It seemed not so painful "Oppa cry with me? Lol ... I actually wanted to laugh at his face.


"What? Why are you even laugh, Kim Taeyeeooooon! "Oppa whining annoyed.


"Hehehe ani Oppa, Gomawo, always there when I need someone"


"Ne! I also do not know why I always find you when you cry .... But ... I'm happy .. could be someone who wipe your tears ... "Oppa smiled gently at me.


"Taeyeon ya ... there .. something I want to talk to you about ... "Oppa suddenly became very serious.


"N-Ne?"


"Taengo ..."


(Yuri Pov)


Jessica ,Sooyoung and me… try to chase Taeyeon. Ugh, why she could run that fast!


"Sooyoung-ah! Hurry up! “


"What? why me??"


"Your legs are longer ,Ppabo!" Jessica hit her arm. "Tsk, nothing to do!"


Suddenly we saw Taeyeon along with ... Leeteuk oppa?


"Le-Leeteuk Oppa??"


"I don’t know Jess ..." We looked at them.


"Taeyeon-ya? will you be my girlfriend? "


EH? TAEYEON? LEETEUK OPPA? GIRLFRIEND? WANT? WHAT ?! Leeteuk oppa?? I mean Leader of the famous band… express his feelings to Taeyeon?


Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk oppa, she smiled before nodding slowly.


"What the hell!" Sooyoung shouted. Me and Jessica immediately covered and ran away before getting caught by them.


"Well! Well! Well! Taeyeon was crazy! Just yesterday she said that she likes  Onew! Now she was going out with Leeteuk oppa??? "Sooyoung pulling her own hair.


"I'm not sure .. Sooyoung-ah ... there must be something behind all this .... "I looked at Jessica, her face was very sad.


"Me too ... we should find out what really happened ..."


we  decided to go back home. Who knows what will happen tomorrow ... would like a dark past? Or will make you regret it like today? The future .....


.
.
.


How is this ~ I don’t know why I feel so mean at Luna on this story: [ Luna is a nice girl and sweet ~ and I love when she was paired with Onew, but I ... I mean more like Onew with Taeyeon, Mian for Lunew Shipper !


Dun Dun Dun Dun! Leeteuk and Taeyeon dating ? And what happen with Onew? And how their friends resolve it??