Night Club

Onew, wae?

(Author pov)


"Onew! Wae? "Taeyeon yelled into the living room. "Why so noisy-guys?"


"Tae-Taeyeon? W-what… ng… Onew.. and you? "Jessica pointed Onew. Sooyoung and Yuri still looked her.


"Onew? Ugh, long story .. "Taeyeon glanced at Onew who was appointed three guys in front of him.


"So? three guys who want to be introduced to me it's you... you guys! JjongMinKey! "


"Onew!" Suddenly JjongMinKey smacked his head "Ouuch! Yaaa! That Hurts!”


"You! what are you doing in the girls home at night? " Asked Minho.


"I'm ... not-"


"And Onew, why did not you say if you were with Taeyeon?" Add Key.


"But Taeyeon-"


"And ..Onew… You should take me!" Jonghyun whined.


"So Onew ... what have you done to Taeyeon?"


"I did not do anything!"


"What! You've done all sorts! "Key cried out in surprise.


"Doing what?" JongMin shouted "Do-do you ...." Jonghyun pointed Taeyeon.


Taeyeon smacked his head "We did not do anything ..."


"You guys! stop! Then? What do you do with three girls in here? "Onew glanced towards Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung.


"Hello ~ We have a name ~" said Jessica sighed.


Taeyeon clap her hand  "Alright guys, let's talk in"


They all went into the house.


"Please be quiet, they're sleeping" Taeyeon pointing towards Taem and Yoona who was sleeping on the couch.


"WHAT! You've shared and already had two children? "Shouts MinJjongKey hysterical.


“ Onew ..." Minho shook his head.


"Onew ... you've become a father now ... be a good father ..." Jonghyun patted his back proudly. "Take care of your family ..."


"Yaaa! Boyaa?! That’s Taemin! Did you forget my brother's face? Ppabo! "


"Oh .. Taemin .. Ne .. I remember, and that… beside ... "Key pointed towards Yoona.


"That's my sister ..." Taeyeon said while presenting the drink.


"Haaa ... you guys are very noisy" Yuri shook her head. "So .. Taeyeon yaa ~ these three guys that we want to introduce to you! "


Sooyoung sighed "We do not know if they’re Onew friend"


"So ... Umm ... who's your name?" Asked Taeyeon sat next to Onew.


"I'm Kim Jonghyun ..." Jonghyun said "And I'm her boyfriend!" Jonghyun grinned.


"Jonghyun-aaah! Don’t speak like that! "Jessica hit his shoulder, embarrassed. "Kinchanayo, Yeobo ~"


Taeyeon laughed just not interested 'One more people like Jessica ...' she thought.


"I Choi Minho ..." said Minho. Taeyeon smiled and shook his hands. 'Hmm ... he looks normal' Think Taeyeon.


Onew the TV, just in a football match. "WUOOOO! BALL! SOCCER! Onew! Don’t you change, STUPID! "Shouts Minho, ran to the front of the tv and push Onew. His round looks 2x bigger when he watched football.


"Minho! I was watching my favorite show 'star king'! "Onew pull his hair.


"Yaaaaaaa! Aniii! Now Mainchester are playing! Move! you chicken! "Minho pushed Onew back and knocked him down on top of Jonghyun being teased Jessica.


"You .... Yaaaaa! CHICKEN! SOCCER MANIA! I'm trying to have fun here! "Shouts Jonghyun upset.


Taeyeon just looked at their , flat expression.


"He ... he .. he ... Minho .... Umm ... he was obsessed with Soccer ... mian Taengooo, so noisy ~ "Yuri laughed nervously.


“ That Football mania, chicken and guys tease, huh" Key snorted. "Well .. my name is Key”

 

'What .. If.. this one is also not normal?? 'Think Taeyeon.


Suddenly the TV channel replaced with music channel.


"Uwoooo! Kara! Mister! I love this! Minho yaaa! Move Ppali! It's my turn! "Key pushed Minho and started dancing" Lalalalalalalalalalala ~ 1234567 ~ Lalalalala ~ "Key began to shake his .


"Kim Kibum! What are you doing! Mainchester being-"The sentence was interrupted because Onew hit his head with a pillow. "HAHAHA!! Now my turn— SHUT UP DIVA!"


"Nanananana Kara Mister! Nananana Kara Mister! " Key screamed right in his ear, trying to keep him away from the TV screen

 

Taeyeon looked Sooyoung "You must be kidding me, huh??"


"Wae? He's good at dancing, and very flexible body, a rare talent possessed by a man, I like it"Sooyoung replied while munching snack again.


Taeyeon caress her head, Her house is now like a night club.


"Taeyeonieeee ~ you should come! It's very exciting! "Yuri pulled.


Taeyeon still stood motionless, Onew glanced preparing to sing "DREAM GIRL" he yelled.


Onew looks very happy, very sweet face. Taeyeon chuckled before saying "Let's party!"


They continued to dance and sing, they seem to forget with time. Plus... forget with two small children were asleep on the couch.