Picnic

Onew, wae?

(Author Pov)


"Yesterday was very fun!" Onew had just finished showering and now he laughing to himself in front of mirror. "Even the night I just dream about Taeyeon ~"


Knock Knock


"Ne? Nuguya ~? "


"It's me Taemin, Hyung" Answer Taemin as he entered into Onew room. "Taemin! Taemin! "Onew hug him.

 

"Waee ~ Hyung??" Taemin tried to escape from his arms.


Onew stared him, never lost his smile "what about the girl from yesterday?? "


"The girl? Ah , you mean Yoona? Jakkaman! Hyung like Yoona?! Aiiish! Hyung pedo! "

 
Onew hit his own forehead"Aiss ... This kid .. not Yoona, but her sister?? "


"Ah ~ Taeyeon Noona, Umm, I like her, she was nice and pretty!" Taemin smiled sweetly.

 

"Aiigoo ~ I knew our taste same ~ Hehe .. "Onew scrambles his hair softly.


Drrt drrt


Suddenly his cell phone vibrated, someone had sent him a message.

To: Ppabo Onew (Onew name in Jonghyun cell phone )


Oy, Ppabo ~ because today is sunday .. Me, Minho and Key will be out, you coming?


From: MR.SKINSHIP (Jonghyun name in Onew cell phone)
 

 


To: MR.SKINSHIP


Hmm? Only the three of you?


From: Onew Ppabo

 



To: Onew Ppabo


Aiis ... if I tell you will not be a surprise (-_-")


From: MR.SKINSHIP

 

 



To: MR.SKINSHIP


BWO?! WHO?? Tell me! Please ~


From: Onew Ppabo



Jonghyun did not return the messages. Finally Onew sent the message again.


Jonghyunieee ~


Not in the reply as well.


Jonghyunieee ~


Onew continually send Jonghyun the same message. Until finally Jonghyun replied.


To: MR. GARRULOUS(Jonghyun renaming Onew contacts in his cell phone)

 
YAH! YAH! FOOL! You send me the same message, saying 'Jonghyunieee' 50 times! 50 times! Quickly coming! if you want to know the surprise! if you do not come in half an hour? we will leave you! we were waiting in front of the school!

NOTE: DO NOT SEND MESSAGE TO ME AGAIN
. (* Jonghyun Caps lock broken : p)


From: MR.SKINSHIP



"Geez ... I'm curious about the surprise, I guess I have to go" Onew said to himself as he glanced at the wall clock.


"Go where Hyung?" Asked Taemin, Onew forget if Taemin was still in his room.


"Went with my friends, wae?"


"Eh? But Hyung was in the law, you should not be out for this week except to go to school "


Glek, Onew swallowed. 'That’s right!  because yesterday brought Taemin till late at night!' Thought Onew.

 

 Taemin sighed before saying "Hyung really want to go? All right, I'll help you "


Onew confused face replaced with a big grin "Jinjayo?! Taemin! You're the greatest brother, cool, good-looking I've ever had! "Onew crushing his little body with excitement.


"H.. Hyu .. ng .. did .. not .. air… ... "


Onew took off his arms "Ah .. Mian .. Love you ~ “ Onew said spoiled .


Taemin started to shudder "Hhh ... quickly go Hyung”


Onew nodded understood "So ? I go out through the window?"


"Ne" Taemin replied briefly, hoping his Hyung go.


Onew opened the window of his room,  lucky his room not on the second floor. "Annyeong Taeminieee ~"


Onew said goodbye and ran to school.


.
.


"Geez ... where that the chicken maniac" Jonghyun was waiting for him.


"Patience, you know if a snail way faster than Onew?" Key drank a drink which he had bought before heading to school.


"Ah! That’s Onew! "Point Minho.


"Annyeong ~ Hh .. Mm .. “ Said Onew panting.


"I thought you were not coming"


"No way! I want to know the surprise! "


The three of them grinned. "You'll know, come with us"


They headed to a park. "Aiis, ... what are you willing to show me here? You want to date me? "Said Onew.


"Puft, guess it's the worst ever"


"So?"


"You should see the four girls there, do you know who they are?" Key pointed towards the four girls who were sheltering under a shady tree, they have mats to sit.


"It's ... Ah! I know! "Onew narrowed his eyes in order to more clearly" It's ... Who? "

 

 


"FOOL!" Jonghyun smacked his head "Your eyes are too narrow to be able to see!"


"That's Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica and Sooyoung!" Key finally run out of patience.


"BWO? -Why you did not say if we will meet Taeyeon! "Onew started frantically brushed himself off.


"Now you just panicked" Minho rolled his eyes.


"We're going to picnic with them!" Key raised his thumb.


"Pi-piggy?"


"PICNIC, PPABO!" They pulled Onew approach the four girls.


"Annyeong!" Said Jjong, Key and Minho friendly. But Onew is not say anything because it is still nervous.


"Hi ~ you come, sit down! We've been waiting for you! "Yuri told them to sit down. "We bring you a lot of food"


"Wooah ~"


Yuri sat beside Minho, Jonghyun sat next to Sooyoung, and got cynical gaze from Key, Jonghyun said ‘Mian..’ before sat next to Jessica. All had sat down with their partner. But Onew…


"Onew? You do not sit down? Here.. sit beside Taeyeon… "said Jessica and Taeyeon nudged her hand.


"Ah, Key said you like chicken, Taeyeon make you a chicken" Sooyoung said. "Chicken!" Hear the ‘chicken’ word ,Onew sat beside Taeyeon shamelessly.


"Geez ... Slow, dude!" Jonghyun patted Onew "I'm too sad if a girl likes you .. because you're more concerned about the chicken "


Hearing the sentence, Taeyeon frowned her forehead. Minho see Taeyeon reaction immediately said "Oh, Jjong mean ... because it's Onew favorite food"


"Well .. wait no more, let's eat! "Sooyoung took the first food.


"Sooyoung-ah slowly!"


"Waee ~? This delicious Taeng! "


"Onew! Slowly! "


"Waee ~ this delicious Key!"


Teayeon and Key see how eating Onew and Sooyoung can just stare at them flat.


"Puft, see the couple! They're so cute! "Jonghyun laughed. "Ne, Hihihi ... Onew-yah ~ Sooyoungie, you can not see the food huh?" Said Jessica giggled.


"Minho-yah, I made pudding for you" said Yuri smiled and gave him. "Wuoooh ~ Gomawo! It would be nice! "


Her cheeks flushed at Minho words. "Umm ... try it"


Minho tried "OH! DAEBAK! It's delicious! "Yuri chuckled saw Minho eating her pudding. They all eat with pleasure, until something ..


"This is my chicken!" Onew and Sooyoung hold the same chicken. And sadly it's the last chicken.


"Geez! Let go! "


"What? You were let go! "


"Can not you see I'm a girl?"


"No"


Sooyoung smacked Onew head


"You should say 'see', stupid!"


"So what?"


"You have to succumb to the girl!"


"No! if the stake is a chicken! "


"What are you-"


"SILENCE!" Shouts Jessica "Seriously? Just because a chicken? "


"Onew, give it to Sooyoung" Taeyeon said softly. "But .. but .. Arrasso "Onew staring sadly the chicken before giving it to Sooyoung.


Taeyeon suddenly pull out of her bag ,lunch box "I made this for you" She said while give it to Onew.


"What is this-UWO! Daebak! Gomawo Taengoo ~ "


"WHAT! Taeyeon! How can you give Onew chicken , I mean, A LOT? "Protest Sooyoung.


Taeyeon just shrugged. "Taeyeon just gave it to Onew, Huh? I guess that means it's chicken special "Key grinned and made Onew and Taeyeon shame.


"Ah, that's right, ne Onew, Plisss enjoy your SPECIAL CHICKEN , will ya ~" Minho said.


"Geez, you're just jealous—"


"—Oppa? What is Oppa doing here? "


Onew flipped his body, his eyes dilated "Luna?"


.

.

 

I appreciate your comment and subs ^^