Taeyeon

Onew, wae?

Song-Fic : Megan Nicole-Beautiful

(Taeyeon pov)

.

.

.

"She read me the note he left on her bed

Snuck in her room right after she left And put petals on the ground"

Today, my friend came up with a letter.


"Annyeong! Taeyeon unni! Look at this!" Luna gave the Letter to me, her smile so wide. I'm sure this is something she had long wait.


I opened the letter, my eyes dilated, I could not hide the disappointment on my face clearly legible, but I can not make Luna to see me like this.

 

I force my little lips to smile.


"Wo-woaaah, ... You must be so happy Luna! So when are you going?" I asked, hoping that she did not hear my voice shaking slightly.


"Tomorrow! I hope you can join Taeyeon unni!" Luna whined. Luna is a sweet girl.

 

I smiled softly at her "I try yeah ... now excuse me ... there is something I need to do..." I ran from her , Please God do not let her see my tears were already flowing down my cheeks.

"Her head on his shoulder they walk down the hall I'm left to wonder will I ever fall in love And where is he now "

Today ... they are definitely together ... how happy if someone you love, love you back, she must be very lucky-No,that man is very lucky to get a girl like Luna, a friend who I considered my own sister, because she is a year younger than me. She's a good girl, sweet and friendly.


Now I walk behind the school, tries to calm my mind when I rolled my eyes towards a seat which is not far from where I leaned against a large tree.


there ... They ... together ....


I bit my bottom lip ... hold all the tears that would come out every time I breathe. Why is this wrong ...

what if I wrong if I like the same person with my best friend?


This feeling should not have ever had .... Not the same person ..... I gravitate to walk away, I covered my mouth with my hand .so as not to make a sound sobbing.


Now I want to go home.

"She's with him, I'm in the back seat Know it's not right but it hurts when they're laughing And I've never been where they are"

I hold my tears are already flowing, I know it's not good. I should be happy because my best friend had been with people she likes. I cursed myself because follow-Luna's invitation to go with her and the man. I think the pain will go away in time but ... see them laughing together .... Have made my chest getting tight.

"I wanna be blown away
I wanna be swept off my feet I wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe"

Can not I find someone who can love me? Without having to compete feelings with my best friend? What does God want for me ..

"I wanna be lost in love
I wanna be your dream come true
I wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you"

I want to be a force for others, try and encourage him at every step and the one who can make him always smile under any circumstances ..

"Friday night she wore his jersey to the game
In the front row screamin out his name
As he turns to her and smiles"

This evening I walked with Luna in a mall when she saw and called his name. Men with rabbit teeth turned and smiled at her. The smile that only he gave to my friend.


My chest tightness again.

 
Why  God want me to feel this pain?


Luna said goodbye to me because she wanted to go home with him. She put her hand on the arm of a man. A week had them together.
Why do I still feel this way? What actually happened to me? Why am I so selfish way?
 

"Every where I look people holding hands
When am I gonna get my chance at love
My chance at love"

I walked in the cold night wind piercing my skin.

"Cuz she's with him, I'm still hurting
Try to pretend but it's not working
I just wanna be where they are"

I just want to know … how it feel in their position ... if it feels good? Happy? Pounding?
I never knew what it was ... I drop back my body to touch the ground ... I hugged my little body ... wept in my arms ...

"My heart is waiting for your love
My hand is waiting for your touch
My lips just wanna be kissed by you"

I wiped the tears from my eyes ... I turned my gaze to  look at the night sky ... where there is only one star ...
I felt lonely .... Then I smiled softly ... I just want to hear once ... what I always wanted to hear from people who I love ... yes ... just once ....

"Onew….Sarangaeyo"