The Popular Nerd 2 (YoonTae)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

Continuation of Part 1

Enjoy!

-----

Poli Sci Class

Taeyeon Pov

The bell rang. Another class ended.

I packed my things and books and was about to go out of the room first but someone held me back.

"Where are you going?" She asked while holding my arm.

"But, i n-need to go to the ... " I explained but she didn't buy it.

"Tsk, Come on ... " She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

I can feel all my classmates murmur. Saying spiteful remarks and all i could do is just look down. It's funny how this girl doesn't care about waht other people say, effect of being popular i guess.

"Where are we going?" I asked nervously.

She smiled.

"Don't worry, we'll go somewhere i love." She smiled again as she hold my hand.

'Your going into my heart, Taeyeon' I should have said it. Yoona thought

We're on the hallway now. I don't actually know where were going. As long as it's with her, i feel secure.

I can hear students mimicking and spreading rumors again. I sighed.

'Can't i have my own privacy? I am a human being too!' I thought in my mind as i pouted.

She smiled at me and said

"What are you pouting at?" She asked smiling.

"Ahh, n-nothing." I replied.

"Your so cute whatever you do, Taeyeon." She said as i was feeling embarassed of whatt she just said.

"So you are." I said to her.

----------------

She take me to the rooftop. I wondered why. There she is now sitting and feeling the scent of the air. She's truly a goddess.

"Why did we go here?" I asked at her.

"I don't know, i just feel like to." She said looking at me.

"Why are you always saying 'I don't know'?" I asked giggling.

"I truly don't know, it's like whenever i want to do this stuff or anything, i just do it. Nothing can stop me from doing it." She said calmly.

"I see, why did you go to that god forsaken place?" I asked.

"You mean the 'dark side' of the campus?"

I nodded at her.

"Uhmmmmm..." She said slowly.

"Let me guess, you don't know too..." I said interuppting her.

"You got me!" She said as she laughed.

"Why is that you don't know?" I asked her.

"I felt like someone or something pushed me there, and i just kept running till i found you there" She said.

"Thanks for the help. Oh yeah, your handkerchief, shoot i forgot it." I said as i looked into my bags.

"It's alright, you can keep it." She smiled at me.

"I could not, that was your property." I smiled at her.

"You saw it?"

"Yeah, of course..." 

She smiled.

"Tell me, Yoona, how can i repay you?" I asked.

"Love me." Yoona said without hesitation.

"Alright, wait what?" 

"What!?" Yoona said.

"You said 'Love Me'." I said to her.

BUSTED!

"Wait, did i?" Yoona laughed sarsistically.

"Hehehe, no i did not." Yoona answered.

"I thought you said that.." I said to her.

"No, of course not.." Yoona said trying to make a way not to be busted.

"Just be friends with me Taeyeon." I said sincerely to her.

"Friends?" Yoona asked her offering my hand.

"Friends." Taeyeon accepted it.

"Let's go to our own classes now, i will walk you into your room." She said.

"It's okay, no need to bother." I said.

"Come on..." She said as she pulled me down to the rooftop.

When she was about to take me to my room, i sense that the mean girls were secretly folllowing us and i knew it.

I knew things will happen and things will only get worse if i continue this friendship thing. I can't just stop it, we just started. and i needed to return the favor.

"We're here, go in... Your lucky the teach's not here." She said to me.

"Yeah, Thank You." I smiled at her.

"No problem, Bye." She said as she waved on me.

I waved back at her.

I reached my class, all of my classmates are staring at me and giving me glares and suspicious looks, so what? Like Yoona said, they're just poop. LOL.

----------------

I smiled on just the thought of a Kim Taeyeon, i knew it but why does seh makes me feel this way? Am i inlove? Am i?" Yoona thought once and once again.

School Ends

A lot of students have been giving me the look now, look how rumors travel so fast. I was on my way back home, ready to take the bus when suddenly someone backhugged me as i was about to go out. I turned back to see who it was. It was an angel, Im Yoona.

"Taeyeon ah, how could you just leave me here? I've been waiting for you." Yoona said smiling at me.

The students were now giving us more 'looks' now.

"I didn't leave you and why have you been waiting for me?" I asked in front of so many students.

She smiled.

"I just want to. Come on, i'll give you a ride home." She said holding my hand making some fans go 'Aww, they're such a sweet couple.'

A couple? What?! Couple? No of course not, we aren't.

"Come in, princess." Yoona said holding te door of the car.

"Yoona, thanks for this but i can't. You have done a lot now, i don't want to add anumore please just stop this." I said to her.

When Yoona heard what Taeyeon told her, she closed the door and kneeled and act.

"Taeyeon ah, Taeyeon please just once, just this once." Yoona said pleading but also acting while mimicking sounds of a crying lady.

Taeyeon looked around and saw that all people are staring at them.

"Yoon, Yoona come on. Don't do this. Stand up." I said to her.

Some of her fans gave me the 'Don't make her cry' look and i gave up.

"Alright, alright." I said to her.

Yoona looked up to her and screaming like a little boy who just eat a cupcake. Somehow it made Taeyeon smile.

"Aish, you..." Taeyeon said.

"Thank you Tae, and for everyone...." Yoona yelled at her fans.

"Woo."

"Have a nice day, you both."

"Drive safely."

All her fans say.

I was so suprised. I realized that there are two kinds of fans, the good one and the bad one.

Kim House

"Well, we're here now." Yoona said to Taeyeon.

"Thanks for the ride, Yoona." Taeyeon thanked her.

"You can count on me, Tae." Yoona said.

"I must go inside now..." 

"Yeah, sure ..." 

Taeyeon waved goodbye to her, and Yoona waved back but Yoona feels something is lacking to her. Taeyeon turned around and hold the gate but before she could open the gate, Yoona grabbed her hand swiftly.

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked looking straight into Yoona's eyes.

Yoona quickly stole a kiss from her, Taeyeon don't know what's happening even though Yoona kissed her she didn't answered back. She just let Yoona's lips put on hers.

'I want to kiss her passionately but i think she's not yet ready' Yoona thought.

Yoona broke the kiss.

"What'd you do that for?" I asked shockly at her.

"Listen, Taeyeon ... i think im falling to you..." Yoona admitted shyly.

"I like you since i saw you there, i don't know why but i just did."

"Yoona how can you accept this nerd? Huh? You live in a heavenly place and i live on hell. We can't be." Taeyeon turned around

"Taeyeon, i don't care...As long as your with me i will be everything you wanted, nothing will stop me from doing so." Yoona answered with all her heart.

"Yoona.." Taeyeon said as she turned back to Yoona.

"Please just one chance, Tae." Yoona pleaded while holding her hand.

"I really can't. Im sorry." Taeyeon asnwered quickly and let go of her hand, ranning quickly into their house.

"Taeyeon ah..." Yoona yelled but Taeyeon ignored it.

------------------

Taeyeon's Side

If your in my position would you do the same too? I don't know but all i can answer is that im sorry. I shouldn't even meet her and friend her in the first place. I just broke her heart.

Yoona's Side

It was also 2 am, when Yoona went to the bar and texted her friend Yuri to drink with her, Yoona was now fully drunk and in time for Yuri to come. 

"Yah! Do you know we're not allowed to be here?" Yuri yelled at her.

"What shall i do Yul? She never ever wants me. She'll never love me. She'll never ever be mine. Tell me Yul." Yoona said as she drink a bottle of a beer.

"Do you know how it feels to be called in 2 am in the morning and pick you up drunk?" Yuri said to her.

"Yul, does she love me?" She asked drunkenly.

"Why does she need to broke this?" Yoona asked while pointing her chest.

"Come on, Yoon." Yuri managed to take Yoona out of the bar and carried her to her house.

Her parents will kill her if they know you drink, it's better if you'll stay over. Yuri thought.

Kwon House

Yuri was now taking care of her bestfriend Yoona. Wiping her and changing her clothes.

"I told you, not to hit on her but you did now see what happened to you. I know how it feels to be brokenhearted Yoon. I know you love her so much. Does that nerd love you too? I will ask myself tomorrow." Yuri said as Yoona was sleeping.

---------------

School

"Taeyeon ah, do you like Yoona?" Yuri asked her early in the morning.

Yuri dragged out Taeyeon in her class and went to a private room where they can talk.

Taeyeon didn't say a word.

"Of course, you are." Yuri said even Taeyeon didn't say anything.

"What?!" Taeyeon yelled.

"I know it, Come on. Your not really a good liar, even in your actions i can tell." Yuri said to her.

Taeyeon looked down.

"Why did you reject her? Yoona hates being rejected." 

"I'm sorry..." Taeyeon said.

"Geez, did you know that Yoona never takes rejection hardly? If she confess to someone he like and if that person rejects her, she just lets go but to you she hold on." Yuri said carefully to her.

"She hold on to you, get it? That's because she truly loves you and you just broke her."

"Yes, You are right, i love her, but this type of love never exists."

"It does. You and Yoona exist. Your love exists." Yuri said encouraging her.

Taeyeon smiled.

"I think so, but will she accept me if i told her i love her? I already broke her heart." Taeyeon said.

"I have a plan." Yuri said with a smirk.

---------------

I shouldn't have drink so much, Ouch! My head hurts so much. Great, i was absent this morning yet i have to be on the afternoon classes and now my body still aches. It's time for our Poli-Sci class, i wonder if she's there already. Im too ashamed to face her, shall i skip the first Poli-Sci? No not. I have to be on the class.

I open the door, i exhaled. I came in.

Why is no one here? Where is everyone? What's happening?

Suddenly a music banged me, I turned around to who see what it was.

Guess this means im sorry, im standing at this room
Guess this means i take back all i said before
Like how much you wanted anyone but me
Said i'd never come back but here i am again

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would without you


Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues but you're pretty messed up too
Either way I've found out I'm nothing without you

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would without you

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you but I can't let you go, oh yeah

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would without you

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would without you

There were so many students gathered around us

It was Taeyeon, so she can sing? Never knew about that and it's live. So the drummer was Yuri, guitarists were the mean girls, how did they became friends suddenly? The vocalist was her.

I clapped as soon as it finish. It was a great performance. I was speechless whe ni looked into those eyes.

"Great performance." I yelled at them.

She smiled at me.

"Students around gathering around us, i want to say to all of you Thank You for helping, i truly appreciate for the help you did." She said and all students cheered for her.

"and to you Im Yoona, im so sorry for the rejection i gaev you but that's all in the past now, i w-want to tell you, i want to tell the whole world that's why i did this because I Love You..." Taeyeon said without hesitations.

Yoona walked up to her and said ...

Everyone was so curious of what will happen

"I trusted you but now your words nothing to me because ......."

Yoona turned around and everyone was expecting to have an happy ending, but they have the wrong expectation

"because your actions spoke the truth ... " Yoona said while smiling.

"YAY!" Everyone shouted.

Yoona turned around to see Taeyeon's smile, she did. 

Taeyeon walked up to her and kissed her.

Everyone cheered for them.

"I love you .." Yoona said.

Here in your arms, is all i wanna be. Every second and every minute of my life. I will take care of you. I will stay right beside you forever. I promise hope to die.

"I love you too..." Taeyeon answered back.

"One more kiss, One more kiss, One more kiss." Everyone shouted.

"Yah yah yah, you've already seen one..." Taeyeon joked.

"Let's give it a shot." Yoona said and kissed her.

----------------

Kekeke, cute ending... UpVote for YoonTae?

I was wondering what other Yoona couple would you like? ANYONE YOU LIKE. ^^

Thanks for everything commentors, subsribers,voters! BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXsToaEjwQ - link for Tae's performance "My Life Would Without You"