How Great Is Your Love, Superstar? (YoonYul)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

How Great Is Your Love, Superstar?

Miss me? Kekeke.... Sorry to keep you guys waiting and just read below ... ^_^

 

=======

 

Yuri watched her girlfriend as she saw her on the screen. Performing songs, dancing and doing what she loves to do.

"And here are the breakin news today, Superstar Im Yoona just finish her world tour, Japan was the last one on her list, maybe there's more left countries left, a lot of fans had campaigned to have another world tour. A lot of fans have gathered in the Tokyo Dome to see her. Let's see what happened." 

How come she is so popular? Popular even God, known all over the world. Bogoshipeo, Yoo.

When are all those tours be finished? And come here. I've been missing you so much. So much. If only i had you in my arms tonight, i'll never let you go again.  How come you always just come here to leave a letter and kiss me goodbye and i'll wish you luck being dumbfounded. 

But even though, we don't see each other that much as any other couple does, I wish i can see your more. i love you. I love you with all my heart, even if it take forever i'll wait for you cause i love you.

I know we had some troubles and fights back then, but i understand. Not all relationships are easy. And unfortunately, we are in the hard state.  I sighed. When will you be back? I really miss you.

------

A day without her was like my funeral, everyday feels like i have no worth to live anymore, but what can i do?  But when im with you, i feel the world's presence. I feel everything even ghosts. Im so lucky to find a girl like you, a girl like you Im Yoona is imposssible to find.

I turn off the tv and took a bath, and ready to go to sleep. I was on my bed, thinking bout you. Thinking if you eaten, are you okay, are you feeling any dizziness?  Im so worried about you, every sevond of every day.

Flashback

Yoona tiptoed as she went to Yuri's room.

There she saw her girlfriend lying down and was sleeping Yoona went to her side and lay down beside her I sighed

"I guess im leaving my angel again."  Yoona said as she brush off Yuri's hair

"I'll come back as soon as i can, Yuri ah."

 "I love you" Yoona said as she kiss Yuri on the cheeks. Yoona stand up and leaved a letter to Yuri's side.

She took a glance at Yuri sleeping before she went out. "I love you, princess" 

--

Yuri saw the letter and red it as she woke up, she knows Yoona will never leave her.

End Of Flashback

Yuri spend the other days just like any other days, go to school and home. School - Home. Just like that.

She went home to her Yoona's condo, sadly thinking about Yoona.

They share the condo together like Yoona said to her

"Whenever you misses me, just stay here. This room is our room." 

She really misses her so bad. It's been a week already.

Yuri was on the front of the door of condo, and felt something is happening inside.

She even put her ear on the door, to found out. Yuri turn on the door knob and went inside. To her dismay, of course no one was there. 

"What a silly imagination i have"  Yuri sat down on the living room, flip some channels and found a news about Yoona again.

"Im Yoona has returned to Seoul, the young superstar had cancelled the rest of the world tour. A lot of fans had been wondering why and the fans of course tried to understand her desicion." 

What?! Yoona cancelled her world tour? I can't believe this.

Yuri quickly called Yoona for an answer, but the calls went straightly to the voicemails.

"Damn it, pick it up." Yuri said.

Until Yuri noticed there was been a noise coming from the kitchen.

Yuri tiptoed slowly to the kitchen to see if anyone's there. Of course, Yuri search off but no one was there. Yuri was about to turn around and back from the sofa, when all the lights  black out.

"Damn, why now?!" Yuri yelled. Suddenly, a group of lights started to power up. It was a room full of candles with a heart shaped on it.  Yuri was stunned to see it, she never knew it was coming this way.

"Yul." A voice came from aback.

  A girl with holding the light was seen. It was her. 

"Yoona!" Yuri sad excitedly with teary eyes. Yoona smiled at her.

"Babe, Happy Anniversary." Yoona greeted with a big hug. Yuri quickly pulled her for a big hug, they never wanted to pull the hugs. 

Yoona slowly pulled the hug when she notice it's been too long. She swiftly lean in and kiss Yuri on the lips. The kiss was undeniably romantic.

"Im sorry." Yoona apologized.

"This is all i can do for our day."  Yuri chuckled at her.

"Are you kidding me? Cancelling your world tour for just this day?"

"This is not just a 'day'. It's our day. The day you said yes to me. The day i knew i will never regret." Yoona said sweetly.

Yuri blush on her sweetness.  Yuri leans in for another kiss, deepening kiss. 

"Your skills are amazing." Yuri complimented Yoona.

What do you mean amazing? It's my talent." Yoona said.

"Still your a better kisser than me." Yoona said as she leaned in for another kiss.

Do you know where this is going?  I know, right? 

Yoona stared at Yuri for a while, full of love and compassion was seen in het eyes.

"Your so beautiful."  Yoona landed a peck on her forehead.

"Which is why im asking you..." Yoona quickly bended her knees.

"Kwon Yuri, will you marry me?" Yoona asked.

Yuri smiled at her. She doesn't know what to say at all. All she know's she wants to spend the rest of her lives with the girl begging on her knees.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Yuri repeated again an again. 

Yoona stood up and lifted Yuri in the sky.

"Really?" Yoona asked in disbelief. Yuri nodded at her. Yoona swiftly kiss Yuri in the lips, as a reward for her Yes.

"Saranghae, Im Yuri." Yoona said.

"Saranghamnida, Im Yoona." Yuri answered back.

Next Day.

"SME says, Im Yoona has been engaged to a named Kwon Yuri. A student of Seoul National University. The relationship has been in private but the time has come to make it public. Fans and Netizens only wish the happiness for both. Congratulations! And we're looking forward to see the Marriage. Hope you live a happy married life.."  The NEWS says.

 

"The Hours Turned To Days,

 Days To Weeks, 

And Weeks To Months. 

Nothing Has Changed, 

We're Still In Love"

- Im Yoona

-----

 

Short chap, i really want to write a scene but i think im not ready yet... I hope it will be soon ;)  Thanks for waiting!