My Waitress Crush (YoonFany)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

I miss updating this, so here's YoonFany for all !

 Enjoy! ^_^

My Waitress Crush (YoonFany)

 

Im Starbucks Cafe

"Who is that?" Fany asked her bestfriend Jessica.

"Seriously? You don't know her?" Sica scuffed at her.

"Jess, it's not like i live in Korea. I just got a job here" Fany told her.

"I know, but she is the daughter of our boss Mr. Im, i thought you knew it." 

"I see, that's why i saw her here every night..." Tiffany said.

"Don't worry, she's a nice girl."

"You know her?" Fany asked.

"Well, we meet as her father introduced as back a few years ago, maybe he'll introduce you too. He always does that and i think Ms. Yoona's getting sick of it."

"So Yoona is her name?" Tiffany said.

Jessica nodded.

"Yoona." Tiffany said as she stared at her as her suprised Yoona's gaze meet her eyes.

"Do you like her, Tiff?" Sica asked.

"Bwo!? No no way, there is just no way.

"Really? Okay." Sica smirked at her.

"Yah! What are you smirking at?" 

"Nothing." Jessica said giggling.

Yoona had a look in her eyes 'What are you looking at?' When she saw it, she quickly turned away. Tiffany's heart was beating so fast. I felt like there's only me and her when we had that interaction. Nahh, no way. She's the daughter of my boss, accept the fact Hwang that you'll never be with her. 

"Yah, are you listening to me?" Sica yelled at her.

"Im sorry, w-what are you saying?" 

"I said, you should serve her. Come on." Sica pushed her outside the cashier's side.

"What?! I've never served her, can someone else do it please?" Tiffany pouted at her.

"Tiff, you said you you don't like her, so do it." Jessica coldly said.

"If your not gonna do it, that means you like her." 

Tiffany throwed a glare at her.

"Deal!" Tiffany said to her.

Jessica smiled. "Go on, then." 

"You know, Jess. I have already a fiancee."

"I know, and you hadn't meet that person right? So maybe..."

"There's no maybe Jess, it's already planned."

Tiffany said to her sadly.

"I feel sorry Tiff, maybe when your gonna meet that person you'll fall inlove with that person too." Jessica said encouraging her.

"Maybe, but now let's go on with the game." Tiffany said.

"Go on now."

Let's see Jessica, if i win your gonna face a deadly consequence. As i turned around shockingly

"Oh my god!" Tiffany shockly said.

Yoona Pov

Aigoo! It's already 6:30 pm, where is dad? I need to ran errands now.  Luckily, i saw Jessica Jung and the new one, should i ask her or what? I was looking at them, i guess theyr'e pretty close with each other? That new one, is pretty. She got some nice eyes and pretty hair, and a nice too. LOL! Aish! What am i thinking, Yoona stop it.

I wonder why Dad didn't introduce me to her, he always do. I gathered all my energy, to stand up and walked up to them.  I was making my way to them, when the new one turned around and her face meet mine. Darn, We almost kiss. 

"Oh my god!" She said.

She quickly moved away and bowed sorry. I bowed too.

"Im sorry, i wasn't expecting there were someone behind me."

"It's o-okay." I stuttered.

I can see Jessica smiling and don't know why. I stared at her face for a moment, why is she avoiding my eyes?

"Im sorry again." She bowed.

"Gwenchana."

"Uhm, Ms. Yoona, is there something you need?" Jessica asked.

"Sort of, can you please tell dad that i'll come back tomorrow and i am pretty busy with school, say to him that im tired of waiting." Yoona said straightly.

Tiffany was shocked, she was not expecting her to be cold likely. 

"Guess not, Ms. Yoona." Jessica said as she point to the door and saw her dad.

"Appa!" Yoona yelled.

"How can you be so late? You know i have apppointments to do." Yoona pouted.

"Im sorry Yoona, the meeting was extended, i see you meet Tiffany."

"Who?" I asked.

"Tiffany, the new one." My dad said.

"Well, this is Tiffany our new here and Tiffany this is my daughter Yoona." 

Yoona offered her hand

"Ahh, Nice to meet you." Tiffany said as she shaked her hand.

"Me too." Yoona replied.

"Enjoy your stay here, Tiffany." 

Tiffany smiled at her.

"Dad, can we go now?" Yoona commanded coldly.

"Ok, let's go." Her dad replied.

"See you guys." Yoona smiled at them.

You too, Tiffany.

Tiffany Pov

Woo, i met her for the first time. That was so embarrassing.

"See?" Jessica 

"See what?!" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing, Tiff. Nothing." Sica said sarsistically.

Tiffany throwed a glare at her.

"You know, she's like you one minute she's a nice girl, then for a moment she returned into ice." Tiffany .

Jessica quickly throwed a glare at her and smiled fakely.

"See?" Fany said to her.

"Your so goona get it later, Hwang." Jessica replied.

Tiffany walked away and serve customers

Like i care.

--------

Tiffany had take some time off, she was so tired from serving this, serving that. She looked outside the glass wall, and found Yoona and her dad talking, mostly arguing. 

"What is going on?"

Tiffany could feel that Yoona was abour to cry, her eyes was watery.  It seems like she's forcing something to her. Yoona sobs and ran away from her dad, as fast as she could. Mr.Im's face seems he want to hug his daughter, but Yoona ran away. What is happening to these two? Shall i ask Jessica?

--------

"Hey, Jess." Tiffany greeted.

"Yeah?" 

"Can i ask you something?" Tiffany asked.

"What is it?" Jessica replied.

"Well, uhmmm..."

"Spit it out." Sica coldy said.

"Uhmm .. Is there something going on with the Im?" 

Jessica looked at her.

"Why'd you ask that?" 

"Well, i kinda see Yoona and Mr. Im outside talking mostly arguing .. and .." Tiffany was cut off.

"and Yoona ran away?" Jessica continued.

Tiffany nodded.

"Yes, h-how'd you know?" 

"It's always like that, there are some rumors around here saying Yoona's dad want her to get married and of course Yoona doesn't want to."

"But why does she even come here if she doesn't want to?"

"Well, Yoona used to be close with her dad but since she knew, she got a little distance, maybe she's just missing him.."

"Oh, i wonder who is that fiancee though..."

"That's we don't know." 

"She's like me too..." Tiffany sadly said.

"Which part? Oh about the Fiancee thing?"

"Yeah..." Tiffany pouted.

"I seriously dont get why you'll look for that person when your gonna meet him or her in America, Tiff." 

"That's why im here in Korea to look for that person.I still need that person to be tested... What if i don't love that person? There are lots of What If in this world ..."

"What if you'll love that person?"

"Well, i dont know. Im too young for marriage." Tiffany said sadly

"Aww, dont worry... Im here if u wanna ran away, im just here." Sica said hugging her.

"I know, Jess..." Tiffany smiled at her.

'I wish that person is someone.' Tiffany thought

- On the other side -

"Dad, i already told you right?"

"Yoona, try to understand me, it's for your own good, please Yoong."

Her father pleaded.

"Appa." Yoona said with teary eyes

. Yoona doesnt know what to answer, so she ran away the best that she can. She doesn't want to have an arrange marriage to anyone. She wants someone that she loves not just being arranged.

"Yoona!" Her father yelled.

'Mianhae, Yoong. I hope you understand me...' Her father thought.

--------

Dawn.

Tiffany Pov

Aigoo, it's already 1:30 am...! Im so tired... Im on my way home now, Jess did take a bus, i told her to jump on my motorcycle but she don't want too... That ice princess. Speaking of an ice, i wonder what happen to that Im Yoona, i really want to get know her and be friends, she's pretty too but she's like Jessica too... Icy on the outside but is she warm inside? Well, doesn't matter anymore. I sighed. Speaking of Im Yoona, is that her? My heart beats so fast when i saw her. What is happening to me?

--------

Yoona Pov

I ran away as fast as i could, i want to ran away from my father. I want to ran away from everything but i can't, i just can't.  I got on the park. Alone. How come there are no people here? Right, it's already dawn. Of course no one is here, Yoona. I sighed. Im all alone again no one to lean on. I wish she's here, Shall i call her? I guess not maybe she's sleeping now. I don't wanna disturb her though. I cried again, i promised i will not but why did i? I feel like my dad can't undersand me. Why does he want me to get married to the person i don't want to. Well, i know i've never met that person but still no matter what happen i will never marry that person.  I was crying so hard, letting all my emotions out. My heart feels so sad. My body feels so weak. I feel dying right now. I looked up someone is offering me a handkerchief, who is this?

Tiffany Pov

I can see she's crying so i lend her my handkerchief. I hope she'll take it even she doesn't know me. Why is this pretty girl crying? Yoona takes the handkerchief from her but didn't saw her face. Tiffany sat beside her and patted her back.

"Why are you crying?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona didn't answer her and just cried.

"Gwenchana, just let it all out." 

I can't stand to see her crying. It's been 5 minutes and she's still crying. I wanted her to stop and i had a bright idea!

"Poooooooooot!"  Tiffany laughed and Yoona stop sobbing.

"What was that?" Yoona asked wiping her eyes.

Tiffany laughed so hard that she can't answer Yoona. Yoona smiled at her and made contact with her eyes

"Ommo! A-aren't you Tiffany?" Yoona said shockly

Tiffany was still smiling but she nodded to Yoona as an answer.

"Mianhae. I just couldn't stop laughing..." Tiffany said. Yoona giggled at her.

"You farted, didn't you?" Yoona asked in cute way.

Tiffany was too embarassed to say it, so she just shake her head.

Yoona laughed at her. 

"Your pretty when you smile, Yoona..." Tiffany said to her.

As Yoona heard it, she quickly looked away.

"Im sorry if i said that." Tiffany aplogized. Yoona looked at her and smiled.

"What are you aplogizing for?" Yoona asked.

"Oh, oh .. The smi... oh" Tiffany said stuttering.

Yoona just smiled at her.

The five minutes that they have been together was totally awkward for both of them especially Tiffany, when she knew her heart had something for Yoona. A silence for a while was in the air. Until, Tiffany spoke.

"Don't mind me asking this, but why are you crying?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona looked at her.

"Well, it's just that i've ben force to do something i don't want to, it ." 

"Like arranged marriage?" Tiffany asked

"Yeah, but how did you know?" Yoona asked at her.

I could not tell her that i knew it from Jessica, she'll kill me maybe or thinks that im spying on her.

"Well, uhm i-it's the same for me too..." Tiffany sadly thought.

"What do you mean?" Yoona said.

"I have been arranged in marriage too, you know..." 

"Why?"

"I don't know, but i do not seriously take it. I'll just play." Fany said.

"But still, im going to marry the person that i don't love." Fany added

"That's the saddest part, marrying a person that you don't even love. It's killing me." 

"What if you'll fall for that person?"  Fany asked.

"If i do, i will marry that person. But i still don't know whom is it." 

"Bwo?"

"My dad says i'll meet that person a little bit longer."

 Right, she's getting married to an unknown person. Stop fooling yourself Tiffany.

"So i hope you guys we'll get along." Tiffany said to her.

Yoona smiled at her.

"How about you? Why are you here in Korea? I heard your from US." Yoona asked.

"Well, i went here because i ran away from home and i want to test that person whom my father arranged me."

"Why?"

"I don't know, i still need to test that person if that person's not right, i'll ran away." 

"Your pretty cool, Tiffany." Yoona complimented here.

"Thanks!" Tiffany eye smiled at her.

Yoona Pov

That eye smile, is melting my heart. What?! 

"You have pretty eyes, Tiffany." I said it with my heart beating so fast, so fast.

Tiffany smiled at me. My heart was beating like an idiot. Stop it.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrrow Tiffany." Yoona said standing up.

'Your leaving?'So fast? Fany thought

"Oh yeah, it's almost morning." Fany stood up.

"I'll return this handkerchief tomorrow." Yoona said.

"Sure." Tiffany smiled at her. Yoona smiled at her and turn around waving goodbye. 

"W-wait!" Tiffany ran to her.

Yoona turned around facing Tiffany.

"What is it?" Yoona asked her.

"It's just that, do you wanna have ride back home?" Tiffany asked her.

"It's okay, i'll stay in my friends' place tonight it's not really far here." Yoona said.

"Oh. Okay then..."  Yoona smiled at her.

Yoona walked up to her and kiss Tiffany in the cheeks. Tiffany was so shocked of what Yoona did.

"Sorry, Tiffany. It's kinda habit for me i kiss someone when i'm about to leave." Yoona bowed

'But you just met me' Fany thought shyly.

"Oh really? Well that's ok Ms. Yoona."

"Stop that Ms. Yoona just call me Yoona." Yoona smiled at her.

Tiffany nodded.

Yoona turned around and yelled goodbye to Tiffany.

"See You! Bye Bye!" Fany yelled back waving at her.

Why do i feel like just staying by her side and not leaving? Something's pulling me back, It was a kiss that pulled me back. Im so embarrassed when i did it. So embarrased. Well, i bid goodbye and leave. See you tomorrow, Tiffany.

Tiffany Pov

Come back, that's all are my thoughts of.  You did, for a kiss. How sweet. My heart beats like crazy to you. How come this hearts beat so fast? Is this for real? Am i falling inlove with you? It's too late, we've fated to another person.

--------

Thanks for everyone who waited for mee ... ^^

I think i'll update part 2 tomorrow ...

Part 2 is soooooon .....