My Waitress Crush (YoonFany) 2

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

 

Enjoy! ^_^

My Waitress Crush (YoonFany) 2

That night, Yoona broke to her bestfriends' house unknown by her friend and slept by her side.

Yoona opened her eyes and found out it was already 1pm. How cold i sleep this long? Rising up from her bestfriends' bed and slowly tiptoed outside when  

"Where do you think your going?" Her bestfriend ask rising up.

"He-he-he, I was just about to..." Yoona said

"About to leave?" Her bestfriend asked.

"No! Of course not." Yoona replied.

"Arasseo, now cook me breakfast, i have a lot of question to ask to you later." Her bestfriend said lazily.

Yoona nodded and went out. She has no choice but to cook for her since she stayed at her house.

Kitchen 

"Gooood Morning Yoona!" Her bestfriend said as she kiss Yoona's cheek.

"Yea, Good Morning." Yoona answered.

"Now sit down, im almost done with these bacons." Yoona said smiling.

Her bestfriend sat down and waited for the bacon.

"Here is your fresh bacon and eggs." Yoona said as she served her.

"Waahhh, Looks yummy." Her bestfriend awed.

"Eat up now." Yoona told her.

"Aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" 

"It's not breakfast it's lunch time already and No, i just had a coffee" Yoona answered bluntly.

"Okk." Her bestfriend said as she ate.

"By the way, how come i found you in my bed this morning? How come? Did i gave you the other key? What time did you come here? Why didn't you call me first? Didn't you knew you startled me at 5am sleeping on the dot?"

"Hey hey, take it easy. One by one please... First of all, Im sorry if i broke into your house, i had the key, i came here about 2am. i did call you, you just didn't answer. And i didn't knew i startled you because im sleeping arraseeo?" Yoona said to her.

"I see, Mianhae." Her bestfriend said i aegyo.

Yoona smiled back at her.

"One more, why did you go here instead of your own house?" She asked.

"Well uhmmm, you don't need to ask it." Yoona said looking at the plates.

"Awww, my bestie had a fight with her daddy again..." She teased Yoona.

She maked her way to Yoona's side and  tickled her.

"Come on, stop it." Yoona said laughing.

She continued to tickled Yoona until water came out from her eyes.

"Hajima!" Yoona yelled.

"Aigoo, your so freaking ticklish Yoona." She said as she stopped tickling her.

"You really know how to make me laugh" She said gladly.

"Of course, we've been Friends together for almost of our lives. I know you more than anyone else in the world." She said smiling.

Yoona can't help but to smile at her bestfriend. 

"It's saturday, right?" Yoona asked. Her bestfriend nodded.

"Can you come with me assist the cafe?" Yoona said with glowing eyes.

"Of course, No problem..." She answered.

"Did your father asked you to?" 

Yoona nodded as an answer. 

Her bestfriend knows that she can't resist her own dad.

"I'll just take a bath and wait for me arraseo?"

"Arraseo." Yoona said.

I can't wait to see you, Wait for me

-----

Im Cafe

"Good afternoon, Ms. Yoona." The guard greeted. Yoona smiled as an answer.

"Good Afternoon!" Her bestfriend greeted happily. They were in linking arms with each other, there were really not much customers so they can have a table. They both went straight to the kitchen to see how's everyone doing. The staffs were shock to see Yoona and her bestfriend together especially Tifffany since she's just new.

"Good Afternoon everyone!" Her bestfriend greeted with a smile.

"Good Afternoon." Everyone bowed and smiled.

"Who the hell is she?" Tiffanny thought.

Her bestfriend quickly went to the chef's side and conversed with a very cute voice.

"Mr. Chef, what is the best dish in here?" She said as she clung on the Chef's side.

The chef smiled at her.

Tiffany Pov

She seem to be close with everyone here, but not just me.. Maybe it's because im new here. I was pacing back and forth to catch a glimpse of Yoona, ahh there she is my angel. Yoona you don't know how much i missed you last night. My thoughts were all about you. I walked towards without looking at anyone or anything, just freaking staring at her. Im just looking at her not noticing there was someone i bumped with.

"Ouch!" The girl yelled.

"Oh my god, im sorry im sorry.." I bowed all over again...  

Yoona Pov I saw Tiffany bumped into her. I rushly went to them and so worried about them. 

"Ouch!" She yelled.

"Oh my god, im sorry im sorry..." Tiffany bowed all over again.

"Are you okay?" I said worriedly to my bestfriend. I touched her every part of body she was feeling bad. 

"Are you .. Does this hurt or this?" I said in panic state.

"Im okay, it's just t-that i feel a little dizzly." She said calmly.

"Come on let's go outside..." Yoona said as she carried her bestfriend.

"Im sorry..." Tiffany bowed 90 degree.

"It's okay, Tiffany..." Yoona told her.

Tiffany bowed again.

"It's not a big deal, im alright." Yoona's bestfriend told her.

"Im really sorry..." 

"Stop apologizing now, Tiffany." Yoona said straightly.

Tiffany looked at both of them and had a sorry look.

'Im sorry, Yoona' Tiffany thought on her mind.

Aish, Tiffany you pabo!

-------

Table

"How come i never knew that girl? Is she new?"

"The one you bumped with?"

Her bestfriend nodded.

"Yes, she's new. She's Tiffany..."

"Ohhh, i see..."

On the other side Jeti

"That's what you get, Tiff..." Jessica scolded her.

"Do you know who's she?" 

"The girl you bumped with?"

"Uh-uh..." Tiffany nodded.

"Well that's Yoona's friend, she always come here that's why she's close with anyone..."

"What's her name?" 

"Minah."

"I see..." Tiffany said.

"Are always together, like together?"

"Maybe, i don't know. Why'd you ask?" 

"Uhhh, nothing... nothing..." 

"Come on tell me now!" 

"Nothing, seriously..." Tiffany exclaimed.

-----

Evening

"Thanks for accompaning me for a while Minah.." Yoona said to her.

"No problem, im always here.." Minah said while smiling at her.

"Alright, you better go now.. You still have sessions to do.."

"Do well okay?"

"Of course i will, did you forget that im the Minah of Girls' Day?"

"Hahaha, arasseo arasseo..." 

"See ya tomorrow.." Minah said as se kissed Yoona's cheeks.

"See ya..." Yoona told her

 Yoona walked up her outside and waved goodbye to each other.

"Thank you, Minah..." 

-----

Yoona went inside to check if everything's done and okay so that they can go home then. But one girl caught Yoona's eyes..

"Hey!" Yoona said cheerfuly.

"Hello? Tiffany?" Yoona said while waving her hand out of Tiffany's face.

Tiffany seem to be dumbstruck and has her own world. "Oh oh... I-im sorry ." Tiffany apoligozed waking up from her thoughts.

Damn, what was im thinking?

Yoona laughed at her.

"What are you thinking?" Yoona asked smiling.

"Actually, im embarrased to say it.. So i figure out not to.." Tiffany said shyly.

"Oh really?" Yoona teased.

Tiffany nodded.

"Let me guess...."

Yoona take a forward step and faced Tiffany eye to eye. Only inches are the only distance between them. Tiffany, being having butterflies in her stomach was strucked and could not move.

W-what are you doing Yoona?

"Did you think why did you fart while were in the park?"  Yoona exploded laughing.

Tiffany being nervous, nervously laughs.

"Stop it, let's just not talk about it..."

"I don't want to." Yoona said in aegyo.

Tiffany laughed when she heard Yoona's cute voice.

"You know that voice is really, i want to punch it..." Tiffany said coldly.

"That's why it's called Cuteness that Calls for Punch.." Yoona told her smiling.

They were exchanging smiles and laughter, a moment just for both of them.

Not until... Yoona receieved a text and suddenly changed her facial expression from smiling to frowning. Tiffany noticed it and wanted to ask Yoona but she can't.

"W-why is?..." Yoona said sadly and ran away from the kitchen and went upstairs

"Yoona!" Tiffany yelled Tiffany followed Yoona without hesitations, she followed her until  Tiffany notice that Yoona went to her office. She was debating herself if she'll go inside or not. 

"Come on, open it Hwang!" Tiffany thought

"No no don't... Don't. She may think there's something wrong with me." Tiffany stayed silence in front of the door. A few minutes Tiffany opened the door and sighed.

"Y-Yoona?" Tiffany said.

Tiffany could not see Yoona because of the dark lights. Only a lamp was on a desk and she found Yoona. She managed to find Yoona hearing her sobs. Tiffany walked up to her and and patted her back.

"Sssshhh, why are you crying?" Tiffany asked slowly. Yoona suddenly embraced Tiffany and Tiffany was shocked to see it, Yoona was actually hugging her. Yoona's sobs went slowly away and the hug was broken.

"Why did you ran away, Yoona?" Tiffany asked in a worried state. Yoona wiped her tears and smiled at Tiffany.

"You know Tiffany, there's no one who else followed me when i ran away, except for Minah. She was the one who is always there for me and now i mean, we just met yesterday and actually you follwed me...Not even my dad tries to" Yoona said.

Tiffany was speechless, she couldn't give Yoona any response.

"Well, i think we had that in common thing..."  

That was the only thing that's on her mind. Those words. Yoona stared blankly at her. Tiffany stared back at her. They exchanged eyes for a moment. Tiffany was dazed off for a while and said to her...

"Yah! What are you looking at? Stop staring at me!" Tiffany said in English.

"Why?! Why is your problema?" Yoona said in broken english.

Tiffany laughed at Yoona's broken English

"Your english is ruined itself, Im" Tiffany said laughing at her. Yoona was playfully mad at her. Yoona throwed a cute glare at her. Tiffany hinted it and take a few steps back.

"Your gonna get it so much, Hwang!" Yoona yelled.

"Uh oh......" Tiffany said worriedly.

Tiffany ran away and went to the glass walls and hid in the curtains as fast as Flash. She thinks she can hid fastly without Yoona knowing but Yoona did. Yoona just laugh at her dorkiness.

"Oh, You wanna play a game Hwang? Alright let's see ..." 

First, Yoona locked the door so that Tiffany can't go out.

Second, The game starts.

"YoooooHooooooo!" Yoona whistled. "Where are you?"  Yoona was frightening Tiffany.

"You can run, but you cannot hide. Hahahaha!" Yoona said.

Yoona went slowly to the curtains and stand right before it. She quickly opened it but to her shock Tiffany was not there.

"Huh!? Where did she go?" Yoona asked turning around. To her shock, Tiffany was behind her. Tiffany scared the hell out of Yoona.

"Booom!" 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Yoona fell down to shockness and accidentally grabbed Tiffany's shiry and lied on the cold hard ground together. Yoona was on below of Tiffany while Tiffany was on top.

"Ouch... Owww..." Yoona said.

Tiffany felt sorry but also felt funny.

"Hahahaha'! Now that's what you get for scaring me!"  Tiffany laughed like a devil while Yoona was hiding all her pain from her back and just smiled at her. They look at each other's eyes for a moment and feel the seriousness bewtween them.

'Oh my god, this is totally awkward' Tiffany thought. 'I should get up'

"Im sorry though..." Tiffany said. Yoona smiled at her.

"You know, your really beautiful Tiffany..." 

"He...He...He..." Tiffany awkwardly laughed.

"I should get up..." Tiffany softly get up, ready to leave but Yoona held her back.

Yoona quickly pulled Tiffany back.

"What's the matter, Yoona?"

Why did i pull you back, Tiffany?' Yoona thought.

Hell with it. Yoona didn't take any hesitations and kissed Tiffany right in the lips. Tiffany was quite shock but also was fascinated by Yoona's sudden kiss. Tiffany answered back at Yoona's kiss sweetly The kiss was something was not supposed to happen between but why did it just feel so damn right? Not until, Tiffany thought about their Fiancees and quickly pulled the kiss. Tiffany straightly looked into Yoona's eyes and asked

"Why did you kiss me, Yoona?" 

Yoona sighed for a moment.

"Cause i love you..."

Tiffany could feel her heart beat faster than ever. Her heart might explode for dying of extremely hapiness at that moment.

"W-what did you just say?" Tiffany asked in nervous English. Yoona smiled back at her.

"I said I Love You..." Yoona said in Perfect English.

Tiffany could not believe on what she was hearing.

"Now, Hwang Tiffany, do you also uhmm ... " Yoona was cut off.

"Yes Yes Yes ! ! !" Tiffany said all over again.

"I Love You too, Im Yoona." Tiffany said as she kissed her.

*Knock*

But then, someone's in the door. The doorknob has been twirling and twirling. Yoona's eyes caught it and get up from the floor along with Tiffany to open the door.

"Who the heck is it?" Yoona said.

"Wait a minute, i'll open it Tiff..."  Yoona went to the door and opened.  It was her father.

"Appa..."

"Yoona, i knew your here. I have to talk to you..." Yoona's father said as she walked inside.

Mr. Im found out that Tiffany was inside and also was quite shock.

"Oh, Tiffany's here..." 

"Good Evening, Sir." Tiffany bowed.

"Good Evening." Mr. Im answered.

"Yoona, can i talk to you for a second?" Her father asked. Yoona stayed silent.

Tiffany knew she had to get out of the room first. "Uhm i'll just go outside..." Tiffany said as she walked away from the Im

 But then Yoona interuppted and held her back.

"No. Stay here Tiffany." Yoona said.

"But your f-father and you .. "

"Dad, i love her." Yoona said as she look at her own father's eyes. Her dad remained silent.

"Y-Yoona..." Tiffany said.

"Dad, im sorry. I won't accept any of your arranged marriage for me. I love Tiffany and im only gonna marry her." Yoona said strongly.

"What are you talking about, Yoona?"

"Dad, im sorry." Yoona felt her heart was about to explode after what she has just said.  Yoona held Tiffany's hand for security. For she knew, she's there right by her side.

"Heyo! Im!" A guy from the door stepped in.

"Oh am i interuppting something here?"  

"Appa?" Tiffany asked in shock.

"Tiffany?!" The guy replied.

Yes. It was Mr. Hwang.

"W-what are you doing here?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you mean Fany? I should be asking you that!" 

"Appa, im sorry."

"Wait, What is happening here?" Mr. Hwang asked. Mr. Hwang and Mr. Im look at each other in seriousness.

"This two here, are in love." Mr. Im said. Both of them, bursted in laughing and YoonFany didn't know the answers to their father's sudden laughter.

"What do you mean this two are in love?" Mr. Hwang asked still in laughter.

"I know, right?" Mr. Im said.

"Can you please tell us why are you laughing?" Yoona asked.

"You guys are arranged for each other yet you guys had fallen in love first before you know it..." Mr. Im said.

"Is this for real?" Yoona asked with glowing eyes.

"You are not kiddin right?" Fany asked.

"Of course not!" Mr. Hwang said.

"Wait, so you guys are like friends?" 

"Yes, since were young. We promised ourselves to have our children arranged and it's you both." Mr. Hwang said.

"Well, i guess no arranged marriage to be done now, but still you guys still had to be married by Love..." Mr Im said.

Yoona's eyes sparkled when she heard about it.  She quickly hugged her father.

"Dad, thank you so much." Yoona hugged her dad. 

"I know Kiddo..." Mr. Im stated.

On the other side

"Appa, im sorry if i ran away from home." Tiffany said.

"Gwenchana, as long as your with Yoona. I know your safe." Her father replied.

Yoona and Tiffany could not wish anything more in the world. As long as they have each other there will be no problems crossing their relationship.  "Do you love me?" Tiffany asked. "Don't make me say it." Yoona smiled.

-------

YoonFany daebbak!

Im sorry for being not that updatish author, i was just busy with school and all. I'll update more now. I was wondering, did you guys ever wanted a ? Just wondering.

Thanks for all ! :)) and also Happy Birthday to our DORKY LEADER TAENGOO !