Parting Time (SooNa)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

Sooyoung Pov

There you are, smiling with your friends. That should be me making you laugh, that should me beside you. All those memories we had, i hoped you treasured it forever, i really want to be with you, i'll wait for you ....

Flashback

"Soooooyoung!" Yoona yelled as she backhugged her.

"H-hey Yoong!" Sooyoung said as she faced her.

"Tell me, do you have a suprise or something? Why did you take me here?" Yoona asked.

Sooyoung looked down and could not look at Yoona's eyes.

"Listen, Yoong..." Soo said softly and slowly.

Yoona could feel her heart beats faster and her trembling lips.

"I n-need space." Soo said confidently lookig in Yoona's eyes.

"W-wht do you mean?" She asked

"I want to broke up with you, alright? You hear me!" Sooyoung said.

"W-wht are u talking about? W-why are u being like this?" Yoona asked with teary eyes.

"Yoona, i don't love you, infact i never ever loved you so it's better for both us to .." Sooyoung was broken by Yoona's sudden interuption.

"To broke up?!" Y yelled.

"Broke up is the answer for you?!" 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sooyoung answered all over again and again.

Yoona's eyes began to water and cried.

"What the is that?!" Yoona cursed in frustration.

"Please no no, please don't. Your kidding right? Come on Soo!" Yoona begged while holding Sooyoung arms.

"Yoona, its for the best, we will be happy with eah other lives, when were not together." Sooyoung tears began to drop.

"How can it be for the best when were not together?"

Yoona cried a tear Sooyoung was strucked by the question. 

She felt her hurt broke.

"Listen Im Yoona, in our relationship i knew you have never been happy, i was always making you do stuffs you don't wanna do, you'll find happiness when your not with me, so im letting you go. So just go.

" Sooyoung gathered all her energy to say those last words before she turned away.

"No, Sooyoung!" Yoona said softly while crying.

"Soo, don't leave me" She said again.

"But it's our anniversary, Soo." Yoona shouted at her.

But Sooyoung just ignored it.

"I know." Sooyoung thought.

-----

1st Day without SooNa

"God, why did they broke up? They were the best couple in the school." 

"I heard Sooyoung cheated on her." 

"Really? I heard it was Yoona."

Rumors, i know. We were quite famous at being a couple on this school. Yoona's the popular one, i just got popular when i started dating her. And she even got more haters because of dating a normal average person like me. 1st Day without her, was fine. My friends keep me asking about why we broke up, i'd just tell lies thats all. I only did tell one of my bestfriend the truth, April. 

"Why did you broke up with her, Soo? You guys were almost perfect for each other." April told her.

"She need to live in happiness, i want her to practice living without me so se can do it when im all gone in this shool." Sooyoung replied.

"Come on, don't be like that. Are you gonna tell her?" 

"I don't know. I'll wait for the right time."

2nd Day.

"Soooyoung ah!" Yoona said waking up her hubby.

"Soo, wake up now or i'll undress you and you." Yoona blackmailed her.

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung!" Yoona yelled he name and nudging her body to wake her up.

"Just one more, minute,Yoong" Sooyoung said

"Stop it." Sooyoung felt that Yoona's still nudging her body to wake her up and yet she was irritated.

"I said stop it, Yoona!"  Sooyoung shouted, in her shock when she turn around, Yoona was not there. There was no one in there. 

"It w-was just an illusion?." Sooyoung almost tear up.

"Y-yoona." Sooyoung said softly while looking at their picture together.

Soo could feel her heart, was in pain again. Everytime... Why does my heart hurt so much?

3rd Day.

I saw you in school, smiling outside but hurting inside. I can only just look at you. I really miss you Yoong. But i wanna see the real Yoong i met 1 year ago... A strong confident woman. Ouch, my heart is aching so much. I cant take this anymore. It has been 3 days im wasting my time regretting

4th Day.

The real yoong i met came back. The happy choding, the strong woman. Im so happy seeing you smile like i never been seen before. I guess you really moved on. It made me smile that your moving on, you should. You deserve someone else better than me.

5th Day.

2 days more and you'll really forget me, 1 week all it takes to move on. I can't wait but I really miss you, yoong. Every second your here inside my heart, i will let no one touches my heart but just you. Yoona, if you can hear me, listen. I love you always remember that. I love you. Tomorrow's the 6th day i'll say it. I'll say that i love you, even you already know it. Hoping you'll love me back as much as i want you to stay until my last breathe.

6th day.

"Yoona, can we talk?" I said to her while talking with her friend.

"Why?" She asked.

"Please?" I pleaded.

Yoona nodded as an answer.

 "After school, at the garden." I said while leaving her with her friends.

Look at you, giving me cold shoulders.

Garden.

"So what is it about?" Yoona asked me.

"Yoona ah, i wanna say im sor .."

"I know that already, Soo" Yoona coldly replied.

Sooyoung looked her into her eyes, she felt her heart was aching again but she hide it and take all the pain she's feeling.

"You wanna know what i wanna ask you?! I wanna know why you broke up with me, i wanna know why!" Yoona yelled. 

"Yoo-ona." Sooyoung sniffed.

"Tell me!" Yoona told her.

"Yoona, i just came here because i wanna asked you one favor, please be with me tomorrow." Sooyoung said softly.

"Are you kidding me?! You dumped me and you told me to be with you tomorrow?!" Yoona asked in shock.

"Are you just playing with me? What is this, a tv sitcom? Didn't you know how hard is it for me this past days?" Yoona sarsistically said.

Yoona shakes her head and turn around, and leaving sooyoung but before she could walk away, she took a last glance of Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung!" Yoona yelled.

"Sooyoung, wake up!" Yoona said carrying Soo

Yoona rushly went to the hospital and stayed there all night with Sooyoung.

"Doctor, w-what happened? Is s-she alright?" Yoona asked the doctor.

The doctor sighed.

"Were sorry, miss but The patience situation is already in a high risk, we need to do the heart transplant now, but the last time she went here she said she don't wanna have the heart transplant, even her parents force her, but she won't" The doctor explained.

"W-what do you mean? She's .. She's healthy, why does she freaking need a heart transplant?" Yoona's mind started to daze.

"Didn't the patient told you? She has a heart matters, it could be deadly and set the date of her own death, it's her last day tomorrow."

The doctor said truthfully.

"N-no this .. This isn't happening. No tell me, you are lying right? How can that happen? She's a nice girl, she's healthy. Why!?" Yoona cried in sadness and sorrow. 

"Were sorry, Miss Im." The doctor said to her.

Yoona went outside the hospital, and cried so much.

"How can i be so dumb? ! Sooyoung! Why you didn't tell me?" Yoona cried and shouted.

Yoona takes all out her anger when someone patted her

"It's alright, sweetheart. It's okay." Sooyoung's mother patted her from the back.

"Umma!" Yoona hugged her.

"Umma, why life is so unfair?" Yoona said crying all out her tears.

"Ssh, stop crying for now. I know how you feel and im sorry for hiding the truth, Sooyoung wants to see you, she's awake now." 

-----

Yoona knows it now. I wonder how things will happen after these.

Yoona opened the door and look at Sooyoung's eye angrily and punch her.

"You idiot, idiot! Why didn't you tell me?" Yoona cried out softly punching Sooyoung.

"Im sorry, im sorry." Sooyoung repeated all over again wrapping her arms around Yoona to stop her.

"Why? Soo, Why?" Yoona asked her.

Yoona broke the hug.

"Yoona, i want you to be happy without me, i want you to live normally without me, i want you to be everything you wanted even without me."

"No, Soo"

"I broke up with you because i want to train you to live without me, you almost did it for a week yet you became strong, How long is forever?" 

Yoona cried so much. Her eyes are all sore from crying.

"You can do it, Yoong. I know you can." Sooyoung said to her.

"Soo, take the transplant please, i beg you. I need you, Soo." 

"Yoong, it's too late now and i don't want to do it." Sooyoung said.

"W-why? It's your only choice to live!" Yoona said to her

"I can't because if i do that, it will make me forget you, it will make me love another woman, it will make me hurt you and make you cry, It can erase everything that we had been together but it will most forget you and i don't want that." 

"Soo, we can start a new one." 

"I don't want to, i will never make this stuffs be erased by this heart, you are my heart Yoona, yournmy life in here. Your the only one thiss heart needs and i will never let it go away from you because i love you." Sooyoung cried softly.

"Please, understand my desicion"

"Soo, i'm trying to understand. I promise i'll try to understand you. I will." 

Yoona swiftly kiss Sooyoung's hands and kissed her.

"I love you." Yoona said to her.

"Remember I love you too." Sooyoung replied.

Yoona stayed allnight holding Sooyoung's hand and caressing her face.

"I'll never forget you, Soo" 

"I'll stay with you until the last breathe." 

"Stop crying, smile." Sooyoung told her.

Sooyoung smiled as Yoona granted her favor. 

The next day, of course Sooyoung was dead, Yoona finally knew why Sooyoung refuse to have the transplant, because Sooyoung doesn't want their LOVE to die. 

Months Later 

"Our love is like a wind, i cannot see it, but i can feel it."

Yoona said while holding a picture of Sooyoung and her together, sitting on a seashore.

-----

I feel like tearing up when i was writing this, sad chappy. Tell me, what do you think? *sniff sniff *

Next time, i'll write a happy SooNa .... Yaksukk! <3 Do you know where i get that qoutes above? 

"Our love is like a wind, i cannot see it but i can feel it."

My Version - "My readers love is like a wind, i cannot see it but i can feel it."

Cheeeeesssy. xD ^_^