The Stalker (YoonYul)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

    

┃╰╮╭╯┃╱╱╱╱╱╱┃╰╮╭╯┃╱┃┃
╰╮╰╯╭┻━┳━━┳━╋╮╰╯╭┫╭┫┃
╱╰╮╭┫╭╮┃╭╮┃╭╮╋╮╭┫┃┃┃┃
╱╱┃┃┃╰╯┃╰╯┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╰╯┃╰╮
╱╱╰╯╰━━┻━━┻╯╰╯╰╯╰━━┻━╯

                                                     

 

It was the very first day of our class, i knew it since she laid her eyes on me. We're not really close, but we've been together since Monday-Friday unkowingly. I know, she's pretty too and perfect cheerleader in our campus and a ladies' woman and man. If she's not a stalker, i'll fall for her. She made me goosebumps everytime she's following me. She's everyone's favorite. I started to notice her when she's always following me everywhere i go and even stole picture shots on me and even wrote my name on her notebooks. I mean what level of stalker is she? She's on the highest level!

"Yoona-ah, Don't you think that girl is too much?" Ji Eun said. She's my bestfriend.

She knew about this, since she's my bestfriend. She knew everything about me including the Stalker. 

"Don't worry about this. I'll handle this" I said with confidence.

While i was on my way home, it was already late. My school is not really far from my house. I've been always been taking road with streetlights. Since i knew this Yuri girl was a stalker, i decided to take a road without streetlights. Let's see how far can you go, Kwon Yuri.

I was on the road, without streetlights. I decided to look back to see if she's there. Suprisingly, i saw a shadow and im sure she is. Aish! How come she's always following me? Does she really love me like this or what? I decided to take a few steps back and look back at her. She's not moving everytime im moving backwards, Otteuke! What shall i do now? Shall i run? No, she'll run to me too but suddenly i have a bright idea.

Like in movies, you know. They pinned the person in a wall and questioned her. Shall i do it too? LOL. It will freak her out or maybe it will stop her from doing so. Alright i'll do it 1, 2 ,3.

Right, i swiftly and fastly pinned her through a wall and heard a banging sound on her head. I succeed but she was hurt.

"Owww." She said while putting her hands on her head.

I let her go and bowed down to her and said 

"I-im sorry".

"What did you do that for?" Yuri asked to me.

"Stop acting so innocent." I said coldly.

"Innocent?" She asked widely.

I stayed silent.

"Ahhhh! I know now." She said.

"Is it because you think im a stalker of you?" She laughed sarsistically.

"You? Really?" She said.

"Listen, everyday your following me, write my names on your notebook, stole a shot, and even stares at me in class everyday? Don't you think i will think that your a stalker?"

"I am not a stalker, Yoona." She said calmly.

How can she speak so calm?

"Then what are you?" I said while looking straight in her eyes.

"I....i" She said buzzly.

"You what?" I yelled to her.

"I like you!" She said.

I stayed silent.

"Though we don't really speak to each other, just a glimpse of you in our class makes my day." She confessed.

"I really like you, Yoona"

"Y-you do?" I asked.

She takes my hand and look me into my eyes.

"Yes." She said seriously.

"But it hurts me most when you just think of me as a stalker. " She said sadly and let go of my hand and run away.

Wait! What just happened? No. Yuri. Don't go. Wait! Come back.

Too bad, she run away now. I just hurted her.

The Next Day

"Yoona-ah, what's wrong?" Ji Eun asked.

"She's not a stalker Ji Eun, she likes me." I sighed.

"I know that." She said.

"What!? You k-know?" I asked.

"Your an idiot, you can't describe the difference between stalker and a person who likes you." She said while eating.

"Your also an idiot, why didn't you tell me?" I smack her head.

"Oww! I was waiting for you to open your eyes and changed how you see her, i didn't think that  you'll always think of her as a stalker." She said.

"and also i can't believe that the most popular girl in campus has big crush on you." She added.

She's right. I should have waken up from my dream. I need to find Yuri now. I run from the room, and went to the gym to see if she's there and my hint was right. She was there, practicing and of course surrounded by many fans. I smiled as i saw her, wondering why she picked me.

I went to her direction and throw an icy glare at her.

"Yoona" She said.

"W-what are you d?" I stopped her.

I take her hand and left the gym with her and went outside.

"Yoona, stop this" She said.

"Stop? How can i stop when i already had fallen for you?" I said.

"Come on Yoona, don't play dumb with me. I know you'll never return my feelings for you." Yuri said walking away.

I can't let her go again, i grab her hand and hugged her.

"Kwon Yuri, im sorry if i think of you as a stalker but deep in my heart i love you so much."

The fans of Yuri gathered around and put some faces on us.

"Are you? Is this for real?" She asked.

"Why would i lie, Yuri?" I said.

She smiled and look me into the eyes and i can feel that she's going to kiss me.

Yes, she did but she just kiss me on the forehead.

The fans was so shocked and also lose hope of being with Yuri.

"Why did you just kiss me on the forehead?" I whispered and pouted.

"I don't want anyone to see our first kiss" She said.

"Everyone, meet my girlfriend Im Yoona" She said proudly.

The fans and friends of Yuri was happy for her.

"Noona, we wish the best for you." Her fan said

"Noona, we hope you'll be a great couple" Another fan said.

Yuri's fan are good as her. I can now see the reason why people look up at her.

Im so lucky to be loved by Kwon Yuri. My Stalker. Oh no no. My Lover <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the first YoonYul chapter? 

Comment.Subscribe ^^