We're Not Real (YoonFany)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

YoonFany

Do i still have any chance?

"Fany ah, believe me..." I said pleading.

"How could i believe you when all day you do was spent the 24 hours with her and make lovey-dovey moments?" She said again.

"Fany it's just for fan-service. She's my bestfriend" I explained.

"Fan service, my a .. "

But before she could continue, someone decided to broke it.

"Yoong .. can you go shopping with me?" Yuri unnie asked in aegyo which made Tiffany made her bitter face.

I smiled at it, seeing her so cute. I couldn't resist my bestfriend, Yuri but Fany is more important to me.

"Alright, Yuri unnie but wait a moment, we're just in the mid .. "

"See?" Fany said sarsistically and walks away and move to Taeyeon's direction.

TaeNy again, again, again, again, again and all over again!

I can't just let you walk away Fany ah... but i guess i will just a little bit more.

I smiled on the ground, another heartbreak.

"Im sorry,Yoon. She walk away again." Yuri said looking at the ground.

"It's alright, Unnie. I'll just try some other time maybe she's not just in the right mood." I said looking at Yuri unnie.

Yuri unnie feels so sorry about me that she can't look me in the eyes.

I moved my hands on to her chin and make her eyes meet mine.

"Why don't we go shopping now?" I said.

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled as she asked.

"Do you love shopping more than me?" I said in aegyo.

"Of course not. Come on let's go now" She said taking me to outside.

I couldn't look on Fany when i know she's with Taeyeon, damn with it. Just forget this. Yoona.

Little Yoona did know, Tiffany was staring at them listening to their convos. She was feaking jealous but don't want to show it.

"Not real? Bestfriend?" Tiffany said mumbling in her own world.

But Taeyeon heard it.

"Your just afraid of falling in love with her, Fany and don't be." Taeyeon said leaving Tiffany curious.

'Am i?' Fany thought.

After the shopping with YoonYul

Yoona Pov

Aigooo, Yuri unnie is sleeping now. Look how cute she is. I look up to my thoughts why i love Fany unnie so much, i have a lot of reasons for it. Should i just stop? It's been a year since im doing this. A year 12 months, 365 days. I can wait for her anytime but iif she can't why would i? She doesn't know how much i love her. Is it for the best if i let her go now? I mean it and i guess it will be. Fany ah, can you hear me? Even thought it hurts me so much, just a smile from you can make the hurt go all away. You'll be more happier with other people than me, I know that. I know they can take care of you more than i will. Tomorrow's our comeback stage. After that i'll end it. End everything. EVERYTHING.

A tear fell down on Yoona's eyes, knowing her tears is beacause of her again.

Next Day - (MBC COMEBACK STAGE)

I heard they will have a duet. I guess it will be pefect since they are TaeNy. Look at the Locksmiths faces. They're pretty supportive. and there she is, her eyes are shining eveyrtime she's with her, right? The way she do it makes me fall in love with her eyes agan but i'll stop it, you foolish heart.

Taeyeon smiled knowing Fany held her hand after the duet. Im jealous, yes i am but it's not right. You belong with me, Fany. I sighed.

After the comeback stage.

They decided to drink because of it's succees. They went to a Private Club that they know the owner. Everyone was happy except Yoona. Faking smiles and laughter was all she can do.

"Ok, let's play a game" Sooyoung said holding a bottle of wine.

"DAE!" Everyone shouted.

'Why is she drinking so much' Tiffany thought.

Yoona was not in the mood and a little bit drunk, so she decided to step out of the VIP Room. 

"Oh, Yoong where are you going? Sooyoung said.

"A-air." Yoona said drunkenly.

"Oh no no, your drunk now. Get back here" Yuri said,

"I'll be fine, im just gonna dance" Yoona said walking away from them holding a glass of soju.

Tiffany felt uneasy all the time, she knows Yoona will do something crazy when she's drunk. She should follow her too but she don't have the confidence. Yuri gave her  sign that she should follow the DEER, and right there she stand up and went up to her and was going to find her.

Tiffany keep searching but she couldn't find the DEER.

There she find a familiar girl, she wass going on her way when she saw the guys holding Yoona. They were dirty dancing all around and the guy seemed to enjoy it since she's a celebrity.

"She must be out of her mind" Fany said.

Tiffany went to her direction and take her hand.

"W-what are you doing? Let me go." Yoona said breaking her hands off Fany

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you doing this?" Fany said angrily.

Fany takes her hand again and once again Yoona broke it.

"Mind your own business, Hwang." Yoona said seriously.

W-what did she just say?

Tiffany couldn't believe what just Yoona did. She's never been like this. Tiffany had enough of it, she takes all her energy to pull Yoona out of the club and talk. She strongly take Yoona's hand and Yoona can't even hurt Tiffany again. She knew that Tiffany was already mad at her. 

Tiffany take Yoona on the dark side of somewhere where they can talk freely.

"Stop this!" Yoona said.

"Stop your acting now, you don't have to pretend to care for me when you don't. You don't have t do anything to me!" Yoona said tearing.

"Yoona ah" Fany said trying to caress Yoona's cheeks but Yoona stopped it.

"It's so hard to lose the one you love to finally have to say goodbye. You try to be strong but the pain keeps holdin' on and all that i can do is cry. Deep within my heart, Fany. I know i have to let go and i will." Yoona said crying in front of Fany.

Yoona turned around and sighed. She decided to take a step forward but Tiffany was backhugging her now.

"Don't" Fany said.

Yoona takes out Fany's hand out of her body and faced her.

"Stop i .. " Yoona was cut off.

"I love you." Tiffany confessed.

'Is this real?' Yoona thought.

Its not the fact that I dont feel anything for you, it's the fact I wish to stop. My heart stops every time I feel you near. I search for another to love, but can't do so. I may need to convince myself I no longer need you to make me happy. But will that fill my loneliness, disappear, empathy, no it will only make it wider and deeper. To love another is not to love and still sleep with my future in my past, but waking up with my future in my arms. IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT I LOVE YOU IT'S THE FACT THAT I CAN NOT LOVE ANOTHER." Tiffany confessed.

"B-but don't you c-care about what others will s-say?" Yoona asked.

"I think its sad that the media and people influence us on our decisions so much that were almost afraid to do what we want to do and .. "

"all i want to do is love you" Tiffany adimitted shyly.

Yoona smiled.

"How bout you, Yoong?" She asked while wiping her Yoona's teary eyes.

"I don't care what they say, It me who i am and this 'I' loves you, Tiffany" Yoona said.

Tiffany didn't take any initiative and swiftly kiss her DEER. Yoona answered back.

"Your a great kisser, Im" Hwang said.

"So you are .. Hwang oh no. Mrs. Im" Yoona joked.

"I love you" They both said at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and they live happily ever after. LOL.

This is one of the best of best ...

i am a YoonFany hunter ^^ ...