The Popular Nerd (YoonTae)

« Im Yoona One Shots » [Accepting Requests]

YoonTae

This will be in 2 Chapters.

Most High Requested YoonTae ^^

Enjoy!

--------------------------

"Im Yoona, Im Yoona, Im Yoona" The fans shouted as i walk on to the gate.

At first, i was really curios who's this Im Yoona. On the first day of class, she's the name that everyone's say in every second. It has been 1 month, and it is still the same. Even when im in class, all i can hear in front, side and back of me are rumors about her like

"Did you know that Yoona's dating that cheerleader?" 

"Omo! They're so cute together"

"I heard Yoona kiss that cheerleader. Omo! That cheerleader is so lucky." 

Darn it, when will they stop this? My ears are now bleeding.

I looked at one of my classmates and stare at them. She throwed a glare at me.

"What are you looking, NERD?!" She told me.

"Stop staring at us, you NERD!" Her another friend told me.

I want to fight back, but i just don't have the confidence to. So i just looked down on my notebook and ignore them. Well, nice to meet you. Im Kim Taeyeon, the nerd of this school. I think. I totally hate being called names and bullied everyday. If only i have the confidence to fight back, but im scared. You know what i hated part in this school? Is that i don't have friends. Yeah, i don't have one. They will only cone to me if they have homework for me to do. So what? I didn't come for school to be popular, to have friends. I came here to study and be better in future. These bullies are going nowhere.

"Your gonna get it later, NERD!" Her classmate threatened.

Like i care.

-On The Other Side-

Aigoooooooooooooo!

When will all of these end? I know im popular here, but they don't have the right to block the gate. School, if just can quit ,i will.

"Thank you everyone..." I said to the students who are in the gate waiting for me.

"If you could just, step aside. My car can't get through." I said.

Quickly they followed what i said, and hear those stuff i hear everyday.

"My God, she's so sweet."

"Omo, she's a goddess."

If i could just yell to them, i will but it's not me if i do that. I will lose everything if i did.

As soon as i got out of the car, I waved and smiled at them causing them to scream and shout. Arg! My ears are goona bleed.

I went to the classroom as soon as i can. There i found my bestfriend, Yuri the Head Cheerleader of the campus. 

"Hey, Yuri!" I said and HIGH 5 her.

"Hey, Yoong. Your lucky the evil's not here, Mrs.Lee was called  to a meeting." Yul said.

"You know the reason why i am late, Yul." I said pouting.

"I know, but come here early before they they stuck and overcrowded the gate."

"I know, your more lucky than me. Even if your popular, you don't get these stalkers and gate-waiters." I pouted again.

Yuri pinched Yoona's cheeks and said

"Aigoo, my Yoona is so cute, Don't worry we'll find a way" Yuri smiled at her.

Their classmates makes some suspicious faces at them and some are smiling at them. Yoona knew it and she put Yuri's hand out of her cheeks.

"I don't want any more rumors, Yul" Yoona said.

"Im sorry, Yoong. Smile please." Yuri said.

"They are jus rumors, rumors and rumors are not true." Yuri explained.

"Your right." Yoona smiled at her.

"Fighting." Yuri said and Yoona smiled.

-On The Other Hand-

"Yah! Where are you taking me?!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Somewhere where i can hurt you, NERD!" The mean girl said.

The 3 of them took Taeyeon in a dark place across the building. It's a place that no one student will come. It's known for being a silent place.

The mean girl pushed Taeyeon and she fell, while the other girls throwed rocks and food at her.

"That's what you get, Freak!" The mean girl said. They laughed all their butts off and continued throwing things at her.

Taeyeon stayed silent all the time. She couldn't fight back. She just watch all the girls did to her. She could not do anything. But before could Taeyeon do anything, unknowingly a tear fall into her eyes.

"Your such a baby girl, cry cry cry." The other mean girl said, while the other mean girl was about to throw an egg to her but someone stopped it.

The girl took the mean girl's hand and throwed the egg to the ground.

The 3 mean girls, was really shocked to see who it was.

"What do you think your doing?" She yelled.

"I-m Y-oona" The mean girl stuttered.

Yoona taked a look at the girl who's on the floor.

"If i do to you what you did with this girl, will you be happy?" Yoona said.

The other 3 girls, just ran away because of scaredness. They ran as fast as they could.

Yoona wanted to chase them, but she wants to help the poor girl first.

"You should have fought back." Yoona said taking a handerchief in her pockets.

Yoona wiped the stains from her uniform she could see that the girl was crying.

"Here, take this one." Yoona said handing Taeyeon another handkerchief.

"Don't worry, i have many towels in my bag." Yoona said.

Taeyeon took the handkerchief from her and cried.

Yoona feel sorry for the girl, and she hugged her.

"Sssh, Don't cry." Yoona said patting her back.

Yoona felt an electric from the hugged they had.

'Why do i feel this electric? I feel like when i hug you, i want to protect and care for you. I want nobody to hurt you anymore.' Yoona thought.

Taeyeon stopped crying outside, but inside she still is.

She broked the hug and stand.

"Thank you for the handkerchief, i will return this to you. Im Yoona." Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon walked away and ignored her.

"W-wait!" Yoona yelled at her but Taeyeon pretend not to hear.

Yoona wanted to followed her, but she thinks it's the best way to let her go.

Yoona saw something on the ground and she picked it up.

"It's her I.D A-2" Yoona said.

"Kim Taeyeon. So her name is Kim Taeyeon." Yoona smiled.

Lunch Time

"Yoong, eat your food. You've been staring at that i.d for 10 minutes." Eun Jung said.

"Who is that anyway?" Yuri asked.

"Do you guys know anything about a Kim Taeyeon?" Yoona asked.

"Let me see." Yuri grabbed the i.d in Yoona's hand.

"Ohh, I know her." Eun Jung said.

"Really, who she is then?" Yoona asked.

"She's in my Poli-Sci class, she's a nerd on what i heard." Eun Jung said.

"She's a very popular nerd, how come you don't know her?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know." Yoona said in furrowed eyes.

"She's pretty cute too, but i don't know why she's a nerd" Eun Jung added.

"How come her i.d is in you?" Yuri asked eating.

"I found it. Yeah." Yoona said lying.

"Oh, Okay. So you have to eat your food now before class starts." Eun Jung said.

CLASS (POLI-SCI)

"Class, sit down i have an announce to make." Their teacher Mr.Garcia said.

Yoona and Yuri sat down and listen.

"Im sorry to tell you these class, but i have to be on the funeral of my friend for 1 week. So i was hoping you could understand." Mr.Garcia said.

The class cheered.

"So that means no class in Poli-Sci for one week?" Yuri said which causes laughter.

"No." Their teacher said. The class suddenly turns sad.

"You will have a sit-in class with the A-2, Mr. Kang agreed to it and he'll teach you while im gone." He said.

"Awwwwww...." The class said.

"Why Sir? A-2? I mean A-2... Wait? A-2? That is her class, that mean im gonna be with..."

"Yah, what are you saying?" Yuri said.

The class suddenly turns into laughter.

"Nothing." Yoona said smiling.

'Oh, This is gonna be great' Yoona thought.

-On The Other Side-

Kim House

Why did she help me anyway?

I smiled on the thought that she help me, her hugged, her handkerchief. Oh right, i have to return this to her. I looked at her handkerchief there was a name under it. 'Im Yoona's Property', so it's totally her.

The dream girl of everyone in the school. I have to thank her for everything she did. I regret that i just ignored her but it's for the best, things will only get worse. Especially when i know, we're gonna spend 1 week, 2 hours each day with her.

Why do i feel so secure in her hug? 

The Next Day

"Please welcome A-1..." The president of A-2 said.

"Hello, well we will be in one class and all. So i hope we could get along." Yoona said which causes guys and girls to be the same again.

"A-1, please choose your sits now." Yoona said.

Everyone went to their own sits and Yuri and Eun Jung was on the same table, 2 sits are now vacant and only 2 students are left. Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung.

"Yoona, sit here." Yuri said.

"I'll be fine, Yul." She said.

"Sooyoung-ssi, please beside Yuri." Yoona said.

"What about you, Yoona-ssi?" Sooyoung asked.

"Not a problem." Yoona said making her way to Taeyeon's side.

The class followed where Yoona was going, they were shocked when they saw Yoona walks to Taeyeon's side.

"Yoona-ssi, you don't wanna sit there." A student said.

"Why is that?" Yoona said.

"Yoona-ssi, she's right. You don't wanna sit beside me." Taeyeon said.

"Im cool here, Taeyeon." Yoona smiled at her.

The class was shocked on how Yoona know the nerd's name.

"How did she know her?" A student said.

"What the." Another student said.

All of the students are now looking at them and making suspicious eyes.

"Shall we start the class now, Mr. Kang?" Yoona said lively.

"Ah, Dae." He said.

How did she know my name?

While on the class, Yoona wrote on a piece of paper and pass it to Taeyeon

"I wanna talk to you." Yoona wrote.

"Why?" Taeyeon replied.

"I don't know" Yoona wrote.

Taeyeon saw it and smiled which also made Yoona smile.

"Your so pretty when you smile." Yoona whispered.

"Don't think about those suspicious people. They're poop." Yoona whispered.

Taeyeon laughed at Yoona's remarks which made the class stare at them.

"Is there anything wrong, Miss Kim?" He asked.

"No, Sir. Im sorry." Taeyeon said.

Yoona and Taeyeon exchanged smiles with each other for the whole 2 hours.

---------------------------------------

This is the first chapter, and there will be a second. :)) YoonTae<3 

Was this nice?

Comment.Subscribe.Vote