A Day at the Office

Toy Cars

            A/N: This chapter comes before the last one on the timeline just in case anyone is confused. ^.^


           Himchan flipped through the mess of papers that littered the desk. Yongguk had tried to help with the business side of the club while he had been down with the flu. Himchan told him that he would do it all when he felt better, but Yongguk didn’t listen to him. He furiously sorted through the documents, wondering how one man could make such a mess in a week’s time.

 

            His attention was so focused on the work that Himchan didn’t notice the door open.

 

            “Hey, how’s it going?”

 

            Himchan let out a yelp and flung himself back in his chair. “Ah, you scared me! Make some noise when you walk! You could give someone a heart attack.”

           

            Yongguk stood there trying to hold back his laughter. He walked over behind Himchan’s chair and patted him on the shoulder. Settling back down, Himchan let out a sigh of frustration. “I think I’m going to take a short break. You want to go get lunch or something?”

 

            Yongguk nodded, “You want to go somewhere or do you want me to get the food and bring it back?”

 

            “Just bring it back, there is that good ramyun place around the block. How about that?”

 

            “Sounds good to me, I’ll be right back.” Yongguk squeezed his shoulder and waked out of the office, leaving the door slightly ajar.

 

            Himchan laid his head down on the desk and waited for Yongguk to come back with the food. He must have fallen asleep, because the next thing he knew, he was being drummed on the head with a pair of chopsticks.

 

            “Yah! Stop it, you are going to give me a headache!” Himchan groaned as he sat up in his chair.

 

            Yongguk handed the chopsticks over to Himchan, receiving a subtle “thanks” as they were taken from his hands. Not much was said during the meal: the food was definitely more important. After they had both finished, Himchan stacked the plastic bowls and threw them away.

 

            “So, what time did Daehyun say he was going to come over?” Himchan sat back down in his chair and leaned back.

 

            Reclining in his own seat, Yongguk rested his feet on the desk. “He said they would be here around noon when we talked on the phone yesterday.”

 

            Himchan nodded in response.

 

            “He says that he likes Youngjae,” Yongguk added.

           

            “Well, I would hope he likes him. He is going through a lot to help Youngjae out.”

 

            “No, I mean he likes him,” Yongguk wiggled his eyebrows a little.

 

            “Oh, gotcha. Has he said anything to him yet?” Himchan shot a questioning glace toward Yongguk, who shook his head.

 

            “Figures. He is just like you, a big baby. Hopefully he won’t wait five years to show his feelings. Youngjae will have to be the one to confess,” Himchan scoffed.

 

            “Hey, you are a very intimidating person Kim Himchan!”

 

            “Aww, did I scare poor little Yonggukkie?” Himchan leaned over the desk and pinched Yongguk’s cheek.

 

            Yongguk swatted his hand away and in one swift movement planted a kiss on Himchan’s lips. “You don’t any more,” Yongguk chuckled.

 

            Their faces still just inches apart, Himchan smiled and leaned in for another kiss. His hand reached up to caress Yongguk’s cheek. The kiss was slow and lingering. Leaning into the kiss a little more though caused Yongguk to lose balance from his awkward perch across the desk. He fell back, hitting his head on the arm of the chair and landed on the floor.

 

            “Yongguk!” Himchan ran around the desk and kneeled down next to his boyfriend who was rubbing the backside of his head. “Are you alright?” Himchan covered his mouth, trying to hide his giggles.

 

            “Yah, this isn’t funny. I’m injured! I probably have a concussion or something!” Yongguk pouted, sticking out his bottom lip.

 

            “Aww, does Gukkie need Channie to kiss his boo boo better?” Himchan shifted over and kissed the back of Yongguk’s head where a small bump had started to appear.

 

            “It still hurts,” Yongguk muttered.

 

            Himchan leaned over and pressed a chaste kiss on Yongguk’s lips. “How about now?”

 

            “It’s a little better,” Yongguk said with a smile strewn about his face.


Okay, I could make excuses on how I have been busy with school or work, which I have been. However, I did have time in which I could have had this chapter out on time. So, I hope you all accept my sincere apologies on being late because I'm lazy. I hope this chapter gives you banghim feels, because it gave me some when writing it! The next time I update will be on June 13th! I will really have no excuse then because my quater of school ends on the 11th! Yay! So as always, don't forget to comment and subscribe! Also, don't forget to follow me on tumblr here. If you don't want to subscribe or follow, then you can always check on updates about the story here.