Epilogue

From Me To You

 

  “And that’s the story of “From me to You”, why aren’t you sleeping yet honey?” I asked my five year old daughter. I’m a writer and a media personality now.

“Mommy, I’m waiting for Daddy…” she pouted.

“He had he’s overtime in the hospital honey, sleep now…” I tucked her  blanket just below her chin.

 

The door swung open revealing a man on his lab gown and glasses, yes he’s my king.

“Daddy!” She ran to him and embraced her dad and he carried her.

“How’s my honey?” he asked the little girl clinging on his neck.

 “Very fine Daddy!” she replied while pinching his cheeks.

“Daddy... why so handsome?” she complimented.

“Ask Mommy about that…” he said and sat on the bed beside me.

“Daddy I want to have a boyfriend like you…” he cutely pouted to her Dad.

“So you read the story of us to her?” he smiled looking at book I recently published.

“Don’t you ever smile at me like that” I rolled my eyes.

“Honey you better sleep now…” he said and laid her on the bed tucking her blanket.

“You won’t sleep here with me Mommy and Daddy” she pouted.

“Honey…Mommy and Daddy will do something, what do you want a baby brother or a baby sister?” he grinned.

 

I slapped his arm.

“Ouch! Why did you do that?” he whined.

“I want a little brother, so that he will be as handsome as our daddy!” she was clapping her hands.

“Okay then… so good night baby sleep well and we’ll make you a baby brother” he said assuring and kissed her forehead.

“Good night honey…” I kissed her on the cheek and pulled Luhan to our room after turning off the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What the hell did you say to your daughter you dimwit?!” I confronted him.

“I said we’ll make a baby brother for her…” he innocently tilted his head with a straight face.

“Are you serious?!” I exclaimed.

“Why?” he asked innocently.

“Why?! I have a period, you idiot!”  I shrieked.

“Tsk tsk tsk… you can’t fool me, I know you haven’t” he teasingly wiggled his finger.

“How did you know?” I asked raising a brow.

“My dear wifey your husband is a god damn doctor and I sort of calculated it…” he said coolly.

“Whatever…” I rolled my eyes.

“So… I won right?” he came near me.

“Take a shower first , you smell like an awful medicine!” I pinched my nose and pushed him.

“You really when you’re angry…” he teased.

“Go!” I commanded.

“Aish…” he took off his lab gown and glasses, grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom.

“We’ll make a baby~~~” he chanted.

“Shut the up Lulu!” I yelled.

“ Up?” he teased smirking.

“Take a shower…” I said and he smiled while entering the bathroom.

My god! How can he be so handsome, I’ll just sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He’s humming when he came out with just a towel on his waist and saw me sleeping.

“Yza! Why are you sleeping?!” he yelled while shaking my shoulder.

 

I opened my eyes and stood up to confront him big time for waking me up. But my eyes widened on the sight of his upper body and his hair dripping wet.

God…Yummy… I thought and he smirked as if he read my mind.

 

“So can we start now?” he seductively said and pushed me on the bed. He cornered me with those long sturdy arms.

“Ah… Ah… Lulu your hair is still wet” I said to ease my nervousness.

“So what?” he huskily whispered to my ear. But we heard a creak and the door opened.

Our eyes widened when we saw our daughter and froze on our position.

“So… that’s how you make a little brother?” she innocently asked.

 

I gained my senses and kicked Luhan off me.

“!!” he groaned.

“?” she repeated.

“Oh my honey don’t speak that word again it’s bad, why are you here?” I asked.

“Mommy…I want to see you made a little brother” she cutely said.

“Ah…Honey… Ahmm… making a little brother was not like molding clay or assembling a robot, so I’ll accompany you back to your room okay” I said and brought her back to her room.

 

After that I went back to our room and locked the door, I sighed. I found Luhan already dressed sitting on the bed resting his back on the headboard while playing with his hair encircling it into his finger. He stared at me but I igmored him and just climbed to bed and closed my eyes.

“You have a debt to pay, it hurts you know…” he said.

 

I stared at him, he’s really mad now and I can feel it.

“Lulu? Look I’m sorry…” I apologized.

“ Yza! You always do well on my ego…” he annoyingly said.

 

I cupped his face and placed a quick kiss on his lips. But he pushed me to lay me on the bed and he positioned on top. This is it… my hormones were attacking seeing his eyes with lust. This time I took the turn to cup his face and kiss him hungrily, I felt him smile on the kiss. He deepened the kiss exploring my sweetness as we kissed passionately. Our lips parted leaving us breathless.

“Don’t worry I’ll do this as good as the first time…” he assured.

 

He slid down and gave butterfly kisses on my neck down to my chest. He undressed me and I helped him undressed too. He kissed my forehead before he begun to inside me. He started so slow and gentle but he turned the phase faster as we reach the tension point. The night of silence turned to a night of love between us.

 

We’re chasing after our breaths as Luhan covered our body with a blanket and snuggled under the covers. He hugged my waist and I rested my head on his chest.

“I love you partner…” he said while caressing my hair.

“I love you too Lulu…” I said and tightened the hug.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much^^

please do leave comments they are very welcome^^