Sick

From Me To You

 

I was checking my stuff when a car horned, it must be Kris. I went down the stairs bringing all my stuff when the doorbell rang. I ran to get it and I saw the three girls, they entered the house to get my luggage and all the stuff. Kris was waiting outside, when the girls came out he arranged my things on the car’s compartment.

 

The girls and I chatted while riding to school where we will assemble. When we reached the school, the bus was already waiting for us. The fourth year students took the back portion of the bus, so we sat on the end.

“Good morning Yza---” Luhan chanted and tapped the seat beside him when I climbed the bus first.

“Good morning Lulu---” I greeted him back.

 

I sat beside him and talked to him about random things.Even though we see each other often because of the review classes for the competition, we haven’t talked much since we’re focusing on the review.

“So Lulu, did Iya like your little something for her?” I asked him.

“Yes, fortunately she like it, you’re really good” he replied and pinched my cheek.

“Then, are you her boyfriend now?” I calmly asked him though I really hate asking this.

Just don’t say anything that will ruin my mood or else I might lose the contest.

I crossed my fingers waiting for his answer.

“Of course not… she hasn’t replied to my feelings yet” he confirmed.

 

I sigh deeply but it really hurts me when he mentions that he had feelings for this notorious playgirl of the campus, she’s beautiful and hot but she’s a damn for Pete’s sake.

“Nice… I mean...why?” I asked again.

“Maybe, it’s still early for her to answer it and I’m not even rushing her” he said and plugged his earphones.

 

The bus started moving and the guys and girls on back seat started to create loud noises to ease their boredom. Lay and Chanyeol were strumming the guitar, Kris striking the beatbox, and the other guys were singing and doing the rap. They brought the instruments for the jingle competition.

“ARGHH… so noisy, damn iPod, why did I forget to charge it last night?” I cursed while trying to sleep.

 

I was surprised when Luhan laid my head on his shoulder and plug one of his earphones on my ear.

“Lulu why---“ I’m about to asked him something again but he hushed me cutting my words so I just zipped my mouth while staring at his sleeping face, he seemed to be a sleeping angel.

This was really effective, his so warm and soft, I can’t hear anything aside from my beating heart right now.

I thought as I closed my eyes a fell to a deep slumber.

______________________________

 

We arrived at the venue on 5:30 and the sun was nearly setting, it was a beautiful and a classy school. We were welcomed heartily but the puny rain made the arrival worst aside from making our hair wet it was so hard to transport things to the intended classrooms where we will stay until the end of the fare.

 

Our school occupied four rooms, one for the teachers, one for the first, second and third year girls, one was for fourth year girls and another one for the boys.

“WOW!” we exclaimed when we saw the room. We hurriedly set up our beddings to our desired place. Forte’s bedding was beside mine.

“Who’ll take the shower first? I’m second!” Pat said and started to assign numbers. I’m the fourth one to shower. I took the time to rest my foot and lay my body on the mattress.

_______________________________

 

“Yza! You’re next!” Forte yelled while drying her hair.

I took the shower, the water was not that cold and I handled to have a shower. When I got out they’re already eating dinner. I fixed myself and got my eating utensils and grabbed something to eat. After dinner our coaches instructed us about the opening event tomorrow.

 

Forte and I scanned our final output for the investigatory project to further memorize it using our flashlights when the others were already sleeping because of tiredness.

The knob of the door twisted and it opened. Forte and I stared at each other and lighted our flashlight on the door. We sighed in relief when we saw Luhan carrying his pillow and blanket while approaching us. He sat on the beddings and hugged his pillow.

“Hey...what are you doing here?” Forte asked him.

“I will sleep here” he replied hastily.

“But it’s prohibited Luhan, go back to your own room!” Forte told in a hush.

“I don’t want to… Sh*t!” he replied and suddenly held his head.

“Why? Are you alright?” I said starting to panic.

“I’m fine, don’t worry, please just let me sleep here, I don’t want to be pranked by the guys there… Argh… my head really aches” he pleaded while massaging his forehead.

“So they were pulling pranks again to innocent sleeping guys those jerks, tsk tsk” Forte tsked.

“Let me check your forehead… Oh my you have a fever!” I touched his forehead and felt that his temperature was not in normal range.

“The rain might be the cause of it, lay him down and I’ll get some medicine and towels” Forte said and I did.

“I’ll get some water…” I stood and went outside to get a glass of water.

 

Luhan was a tough one but when he gets sick he’s the worst person, mentioning that he really hates bitter medicines. Good thing that all the cooking condiments were inside the cooking area. When I found the sugar, I diluted it on the water.

 

Forte helped him sit and he handed me the medicine.

“Convince him to drink that and I’ll damp these towels, this is no good, the quiz bee is tomorrow” Forte said and went to the bathroom.

“Lul...drink this medicine, it will help you feel better” he got the medicine and place it on his mouth and I helped him drink the water from the glass.

“Thanks...you really know what I hate…” he weakly replied.

 

I laid him down.

“Sleep now and I’ll just bring back this glass” I tucked his blanket just below his chin and he closed his eyes.

_________________________

 

I entered the room and saw Forte dabbing a damp cloth to his face. She gave the other towel and signaled to the same. I rolled his sleeves up and started to pat the towel on his hot skin, his eyes clinched when the cold cloth touches his bare skin.

“Yza, what time is it?” Forte asked. I grabbed my phone and swiped it and it displayed 11:30.

“11:30” I replied.

“I guess they’re still awake, go to the guys’ room and get a shirt for Luhan” she instructed.

At first I hesitated but then it’s for Luhan so I followed.

 

I walked on the alley to the men’s room and their light was still open. I knocked on the door and Kris opened it for me. I guess he was shocked seeing me late at night.

“Ahmm… anything I can do for you?” he asked.

“Where is Luhan’s luggage?” I asked him innocently.

He furrowed his brow and I quickly explained what happened to Luhan.

 

He let me in and accompanied me to where he was supposedly sleeping right now.

When I entered the room, I saw Kai drawing circles on D.O’s foot with a marker, Chanyeol putting some toothpaste on Baekhyun’s hair, Tao and Xiumin wrestling each other and Sehun was playing games on his laptop. Chen, like D.O and Baekhyun, was sleeping soundly while Lay and Suho were reading their books.

 

They stopped their businesses when they saw me and asked Kris why. While having his explanations to the guys, I opened Luhan’s luggage and got a comfy white printed shirt. I closed it, greeted the guys good night and walk out.

___________________________________

 

“What took you so long?” Forte asked.

“Chitchats…” I replied briefly.

I handed the shirt to her and saw Luhan sweating really hard. His shirt was exagerratingly wet by his sweat.

“I guess the damp cloth really helped” she said still dabbing the cloth on his forehead and neck. My eye widened when Forte flipped up his shirt.

“FORTE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU ERT!” I yelled on my whisper.

“Removing his shirt isn’t that obvious? Hey! Don’t just stand there...help me!” Forte said while trying to make Luhan sit.

“Okay…” I said.

Okay for Luhan. I thought and I helped her.

Forte held Luhan to sit straightly while I pulled his shirt up. The only light we had was from our flashlight but it’s enough to notice how great his upper body was.

“OH.MY.GOD!” Forte mouthed when she saw how sculpted his abdominal muscles were.

I gulped. Oh... my best friend was not just handsome, kind and sweet, he’s also hot.  I thought.

 

“Please do the honor of wiping his sweat since you two are the lovey doveys anyways, hehehe” Forte chuckled teasingly.

I shook my head and gained my composure back.

I grabbed the damp cloth and started dabbing it on the back of his neck, down to his spine, shoulders and the rest of his back.

Forte tilted Luhan’s body exposing his chest and his damn abs.

Is this a sin, Oh God… Please forgive me. I thought as I wiped the sweat on his neck down to his collarbone and now to his bare chest.

I paused when he groaned and furrowed his brows but he's still sleeping I guess.

“FASTER YZA… he’s heavy!” Forte mouthed.

 

I started to dab the cloth on his abdomen when suddenly, he opened his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

“What are you doing partner?” he said huskily.

“OH NO! BUSTED!” Forte mimed.

“Ah… Ah… we’re doing sponge bath for you, remember you’re sick” I tried to stop my quivering lips and spoke to him as straight as possible.

“Why did you stop? Go on… I like it…” he said dryly with a hint of seductiveness.

“Huh?” I replied but he's sleeping already.

“FASTER please…” Forte whispered.

“Okay…” I replied and tried my best again to handle this stuff.

 

We wore the shirt to him and laid him down on the bed, he’s between me and Forte. Forte was already sleeping deeply while I can’t sleep because of what he said.

Maybe he’s just dreaming. I thought and shrugged my shoulders.

I tucked his blanket on his chin and I lay down to sleep.

______________________________

 

I hope you like it 

Please comment they're very welcome...

I'll update the rest next time ^^