Dismay

From Me To You

 

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist. I opened my eyes and saw a white cloth in front of me and it’s moving up and down.

Then I realized… Oh yeah…I forgot that he’s sleeping here.

 

Luhan groaned in pain as Forte kicked his back making him move even closer and hugging me tighter. I really enjoyed this moment but we're dead if the teachers woke up and saw us like this. So I shook Luhan’s shoulder to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them.

“Partner?” he asked while his eyes were adjusting.

“Good morning Lulu! Are you feeling better?” I asked while examining him and taking his temperature with my hand.

“Good morning…Yes… Thank you…” he replied and tightened the hug once more.

“Hey stop that, get up now, you don’t want to be scolded by our teacher right?” I teased narrowing my eyes.

“Ah… Ah Yes, of course, I’m sorry” he said rubbing his nape.

He sat up and fixed his blanket.

“What time is it? he asked.

I checked my phone and it displayed 5:30 am.

“5:30 Lulu…” I replied.

“Í bet their awake already or maybe not, I’ll be back here” he said and left.

 

I tickled Forte’s side to wake her up, she slapped my arm and went back to sleep. But I tickled her continuously and she woke up. She ruffled her hair and went to the bathroom. When she came out, I entered to wash my face and brush my teeth. She was combing her hair when I went out.

“How’s last night?” Forte teased.

“What do you mean?” I innocently said while fixing my hair to a messy bun.

“You know what I mean!” she blurted.

“Huh? About Luhan?” I asked unknowingly.

“Yes damn it” she impatiently replied.

“Relax okay, nothing happened…end of story” I said and started fixing my bed.

_________________________________________

 

On the guys’ room…

Luhan knocked on the door and Chanyeol opened it for him.

 

“Good morning!” Luhan greeted.

“MORNING! How’s the night with the girls huh?" Chanyeol teasingly asked Luhan.

 

Luhan just hung his head and continued walking to his beddings and piled his blanket and pillow. The guys were still asleep, aside from D.O who’s really pissed off because of the drawings on his feet, Suho and Lay who were flattening their messed uniforms and Tao who’s combing his hair.

“Ah… Luhan…How is it?” Chanyeol insisted and shook his shoulder.

“Who did you sleep with?” he asked again but Luhan did not respond.

 

Chanyeol continued asking random questions until Luhan got irritated and gave in.

“STOP! Okay fine!” Luhan yelled.

 

With that, Xiumin, Kris and Sehun woke up.

“Okay, listen to me... I slept with the girls because you guys are pranks and that time my head really aches and I can’t manage to sleep here. For the second question, I slept between Forte and Yza…” he explained hastily.

“HUH!?” Suho and Kris coed with wide eyes, making Kai and Baekhyun woke up.

 

Chanyeol and Luhan looked at both of them with questioning eyes.

“So, you slept beside Forte?” Suho calmly said while flattening his uniform.

“And Yza?” Kris added.

“Yes? Why?” Luhan said scratching his head.

“Nothing!” they both replied.

“What are you guys talking about?” Baekhyun asked while ruffling his hair but unfortunately he touched something sticky.

He looked at his hand.

“EEW! What is this?!” he freaked out.

Chanyeol laughed and Baekhyun gave him a look.

“That’s the gifts for sleepy heads!---” he chanted and ran outside then Baekhyun chased after him.

_____________________________

 

“GIRLS! Wake up! The hot chocolate is ready!” Miss Jin, our cook, entered our room and declared. After that she went to the boys’ room to call them.

 

That time Forte and I were outside stretching.  The boys came out, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still mocking each other while Sehun was behind them still rubbing his eyes with Luhan.

We’re busy stretching when they passed by, but Baekhyun suddenly pushed Chanyeol and the latter bumped on me making me out of balance. Luckily someone caught me…

Is it Luhan? I thought and excitedly opened my eyes but in my dismay it’s not him.

 

“SEHUN!” I exclaimed and stared at Luhan.

I guess he's holding his laughter at the moment.

“Yes?” Sehun asked while staring at me and helping me stand up, the other guys seemed to be watching a movie because of the scene but Luhan, I guess he will burst out laughing in no time.

You jerk! I thought and my mind flashed an idea.

“Ah… Thank you Sehun…” I replied to him sheepishly and held his hand.

 

The guys were shocked including Sehun, Luhan and Forte. I pulled Sehun’s shirt and he stared at me with a questioning look.

“Sehunnie, let’s go and have some hot chocolate together. Is it okay?” I asked and smiled at him.

He was about to refuse but I pulled him and he tagged along.

 

The guys were still shock when suddenly Kris approached Forte.

“Hey you, since when Yza started calling Sehun, Sehunnie?” he asked biting his cheek.  

Forte tilted his head and thought of it.

“Right now, I guess…” she answered while furrowing his eyebrows.

 

Kris would ask one question again when Suho suddenly grabbed Forte’s arm.

“Let’s have some hot chocolate also...” Suho declared and grabbed her hand.

“OK…” Forte responded.

The guys started to walk. Kris was clenching his teeth while walking with Tao while Luhan was thinking deeply about what happened earlier.

_______________________________

Sorry for the short update