Unwell

From Me To You

 

On the kitchen area, the guys were busy chattering while Sehun and I were on the separate table, the same is through with Forte and Suho who’s on the table behind the guys’.

I really don’t know anything about Forte and Suho, but about Sehun and I, well I dragged him to drink a hot chocolate with me and eat breakfast together.

 

We quietly sipped our drinks while I secretly took glances of Luhan. Luhan would grin every time our gazes met and I’ll just roll my eyes.

“Hey Yza…Why did you do that?” Sehun asked playing with the lid of his cup.

“What, Sehunnie?” I asked him innocently and placed my hand over his that’s resting on the table.

 

 I stared at Sehun intently as if I’m deeply in love with him, memorizing his cute face. Then I stared at the guys’ table and found Luhan staring at us. So I decided to increase the dramatic atmosphere between me and Sehun.

“About a while ago…” he shortly replied.

“Ah…I’m sorry if I surprised you Sehunnie” I tightened my grip on his hand.

“Why would you do that?” he asked again catching me off guard.

 

I don’t have a good alibi to get out from this mess.

“Ah… Sehunnie, it’s just I don’t want to get embarrass maybe, so I dragged you with me” I replied but I guess it’s not one good reason.

“Ah…” he nodded while I sighed when I thought he understood it.

He sipped his hot chocolate and I just stared on the scene outside.

After 30 minutes, the food was ready, it was bacon and eggs. We ate our breakfast and have fun talking to each other. Sehun was my classmate but I haven’t talked to him this much before, maybe because he only talks to Luhan and the other guys and barely talks to girls like me. He’s a silent-type of person.

 

The teacher informed us about few announcements and we went back to the quarters and get ready for the welcome program.

I took a nice bath and wore jeans and our uniform sci-fare shirts.

“Ah! This shirt is so loose! I can’t expose my y figure!” Iya blurted out while posing in front of the mirror.

 

Pat and Forte ran to me and whispered.

“Yza, are you sure Luhan really likes her?” Pat asked me, she was the sophisticated and meticulous one on our group. Well I told them about this little courting thing Luhan confessed.

“Yes…” I replied and braided my hair into a fish-tail.

“I never thought Luhan would have a very bad taste when it comes to girls, come to think of it, you’re the ideal type for him and he finds a instead!” Forte blabbed and rolled his eyes.

I flicked her forehead.

“Aww… I’m telling the truth based on what I observed, look, Luhan come to you when he's in need and you humbly accommodate him… just like last night you let him sleep here and you take care of him, I mean... we take care of him” Forte continued blabbing.

“WHAT!? Luhan slept here?!” Pat yelled.

I covered and hushed her.

“Calm down okay…” I whispered and pointed to Iya who’s doing her make-up.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?” Pat mimed.

 

I’m about to speak but Forte placed her index finger above my lips.

“Ssshhh, I should explain this thing to her, I can handle it” she said and pulled Pat and talked to her.

I continued braiding my hair.

“So what happened? Did they...you know.....or anything sweet?” Pat excitedly asked.

“Well, we did a sponge bath for Luhan, last night---” Forte told but Pat cut her.

“How dare you! Luhan is for Yza only!” Pat exclaimed lowly.

“Wait… I’m not finished yet okay” Forte raised her hand.

“But I let Yza do it when his already shirtless” she continued.

“SHIRTLESS!!!! Did it look good?” Pat with her sparkling eyes.

“Shut up Patricia! But in fairness Luhan got some muscles out here” Forte said while pounding her stomach.

“Damn it! You should have woken me up…” Pat replied.

Forte rolled her eyes.

“You know Pat, I think Luhan likes Yza…” Forte weakly stated.

“Why?” Pat knotted her forehead.

“Because his subconscious mind told so” Forte replied.

“Subconscious mind?” she repeated asking.

“Forte, Pat let’s go!” I yelled at them.

“Never mind…” Forte smiled and ran to me.

Patricia tilted her head and joined us.

__________________________________

 

At the assembly ceremony…

Iya found her place beside Luhan and I clinched my teeth seeing them flirting with each other so I tried to do the same.

I found Sehun sitting at the upper deck alone, maybe he's not interested on what’s happening and was just playing with his PSP. I smiled and approached him.

He raised his gaze and stared at me curiously and then played back again. Luhan and flirtatious Iya was just one deck lower so I started my drama again.

“SEHUNNIE!” I sweetly said.

He just stared at me.

“Can I sit here?” I said pointing at the spot beside him.

“Suit yourself…” he replied and went back to his business.

 

 I sat beside him, after a few minutes my boredom attacked.

“Sehunnie... what are you doing?” I decided to talk to Sehun since Pat and Forte were discussing few things with our research teacher.

“Playing…” he said briefly not removing his eyes on the screen.

He gasped and got irritated when the screen displayed K.O. I just nodded when I saw him playing Tekken.

He stared at me and I stared back curiously. Then he handed me his PSP, I gave him a questioning look.

“Want to play? This program is boring isn’t it?” he asked.

“Ah… thanks but I don’t know how to play it” I sheepishly said.

“I’ll teach you then…” he gave me his rare smile and let him teach me.

 

Sehun taught me how to control my character. He even guided my hands and it seemed that his hugging me from my back but actually he’s just guiding my fingers to the right button that I should press to do combos.

“YES!” we coed when my character won and we never thought that it was loud.

 

Luhan and the other guys stared at us. I saw Luhan narrowed his eyes and Sehun suddenly removed his arms and sat straight. I intensified the drama again.

“Sehunnie! We won!” I said a bit lower and smiled at him. He smiled back but he's somewhat anxious.

_______________________________________

 

The program ended and the competitions started. Luhan and I started competing for our first category but I felt his coldness towards me.

Did I overdo it? I thought and started to answer the questions.

After the first round, he never bothered to consult me like he usually does after every competition we had together.

May be he’s still sick.

 

After dinner, I decided for a walk because the breeze was just enough for a good walk. At the corner of one building, I heard someone yelling and the voice was familiar.

“Damn it Sehun! Don’t you ever screw her or I’ll forget that we're friends!” the voice echoed in my ears.

Sehun… Sehun is in trouble! I thought as my heart pounded.

 

“Luhan… I’m not screwing her, unless you’ll allow me…” Sehun replied cooly.

Luhan? Are they fighting? I peeked and saw Luhan about to punch Sehun. 

 

It was adrenaline rush that pushed me to stop them.

“Luhan stop it!” I said and removed Luhan’s grip on Sehun’s collar.

Luhan smirked and eyed us.

 

“Sehunnie, go back to your quarters I’ll talk to him” I said fixing his collar.

He’s about to insist something but never attempted to since I gave him a glare but he manage to leave a message for Luhan.

“If you don’t want to lose her, then you should act right now… remember I’m not the only one who’s interested in her” Sehun told him and Luhan glared at him.

“Sehunnie, Go!” Sehun was shocked and did what I said.

 

Now Luhan and I were alone.

“What’s your problem?” I asked him.

“What’s my problem? You! You flirt!” Luhan accused.

I had never seen Luhan this mad before.

“W-what are you talking about?” I’m stuttering.

He chuckled.

“How dare you accuse Iya for being a flirt? When you are the one!” he blatantly said.

“How dare I? HUH! Luhan I never thought that you will say this things to me, your my best friend! I thought that we already knew each other for years! I guess I’m wrong” I lost my self-control.

 

Tears started to flow from eyes, all my feelings were mixing and it made my head ached.

Luhan was shocked he never saw me like this. I’ve been acting so strong in front of him every time, so he was taken aback when he saw me broke down and not just that, I didn’t even call him Lulu and that’s the first time.

 

I ran to our room, the three girls stared at me.

“Yza?” Rho asked concerned but I didn’t try to talk to them.

I just laid on my bed and covered myself with a blanket.  I cried under the blanket, I’m mentally tired right now.

“Yza?” Rho repeated.

“Rho, let her be… we’ll just ask her tomorrow okay” Forte said and lay down to sleep.

_________________________________________________

The competition turned out fine, we won first place. Everything was fine, except me and Luhan.