Change of mind

One Day We Will Regret...

"Why the hell did I just leave without doing something or saying something? Omo Lee Joon Tomorrow You're dead meat!" I was yelling to myself while driving home.. 
I was pissed who the hell does he think he is that he just can kiss me like that. Kiss? it wasn't really a kiss.
Our lips just touched does that count like a kiss?

I got home and tried to get to my room without someone noticing but I was caught!
"Chaerin-ah here are the keys!"
I turned around and ..........
"Ah it's just you Myungsoo Oppa!"
"Whea? Who did you think it was?"
"Ah no nothing euh yeah thanks" I took over the keys that he was handing over 
"So where is the car?" I asked while going upstairs.
He followed me " It's in the garage. Do you want to see it!"
"EUh not now. I'm a little tired. I'm going to sleep. Oppa thanks "
" Yah Chaerin-ah what are you thanking me for? You know that you always can count on me right." He winked at me.
" Deh. See you tomorrow sleep well!"
"Arraso good night."
I went in my room and changed in my pajamas.

After I was done changing, taking my make-up off ans washing my face I went to the kitchen to make some tea.
Like you have noticed I always drink a cup off tea before I sleep because lately it helps me with my Insomnia.
 I was glad that nobody was around I don't know why but I just didn't want to talk to some one at that moment.

I took my cup to my room and drank it when I was lying in my bed.
After finishing my tea I would fell asleep immediately. 

Lee Joon POV

" Hyung Why the hell are we doing? I don't want to do this anymore" I said to my big brother after I came back from my date.
"Neo micheoseo? After just one date you already fell for her. Put your act together!" He yelled when he heard what I just said but I didn't want to continue
"Hyung why are we doing this? You told me that She was a but if you get to know her she is really sweet!" 
"Sweet? Are you talking about the Shadow the one that doesn't care one she takes a soul! The one that thinks that she owns the world!" 
"Hyung it's because you don't know her .." He didn't let me end my sentence and just interrupted me 
"I don't care what you think! Just follow the plan and everything will be fine! Lee Joon don't even think about falling in love with her. She is the ENEMY!"
"But.." "No Buts just listen to hyung. I'm doing this for us little brother. For our family!"
HE just left the room after saying that. I didn't know what I needed to do.
I didn't want to hurt her but family comes first right?