Confession...

One Day We Will Regret...

 

 

Author POV
 

Chaerin was ready to leave she opened the door but was stopped by Howon who grabbed her arm.
“Where do you think you are going alone?” He asked her
“Oppa why are you doing this? Do you have something to tell me or what?”
When Howon heard that he let go off her arm and said “Yes I have something to tell you!”
Chaerins’s heart skipped a beat when she heard that.
“Is he finally confessing” everyone thought!

 

Chaerin walked back inside and went standing in front off Howon “What do you want to tell me?” She whispered.
Yong Guk who was standing behind Chaerin was mounting “Gobaekh, Gobaekh, Gobaekh”
Howon gave him a little smile and got close to Chaerin “So what I want to tell you is I think that..”
Chaerin was getting nervous and so where the three spectators.
They all were holding their breath and hoping that he would confess.

Howon was freaking out “ What if she doesn’t feel the same way? What if we can never be like this again if I confess? What will happen to our wonderful friendship?” All those thought where going through his mind
“ Euh what I want to tell you is I think that ….

Lee Joon isn’t who he says he is!” 

 

Chaerin was dumbfounded. 
No everyone in the room was dumfounded.
Chaerin took a few steps back and said “Howon just forget it.”
She ran to her car and drove away.

 

“Yah Paboo that was the moment to confess!” Kang Jun said while going out.
Bang Yong Guk approached him and said “ Howon I don’t know what you are doing! But you will lose her if you just don’t have the courage to confess!”
Yong Guk squeezed his shoulder and left him there alone.


Chaerin’s POV

 

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard him telling me that lee joon wasn't who he says he is.
I didn't care about lee joon at that moment I just needed him. Just howon the guy who always stays beside me. I ran out, took my car and drove away.
If he doesn't like me I should just turn the page and find someone that does. I cheered up at the thought that I had a date with a handsome guy. Maybe he will change my thought this evening. But I still wished that it was howon that I was meeting.

 

I parked my car in front off the cafe and entered the coffeehouse where I saw Lee Joon waiting for me. I rushed over to him " Miahne I'm late aren't I?"
"Ahni I was just a little early." He answered while pulling my chair so that I could sit.

"You look lovely." He said with a shy smile. I smiled and answered,"You don't look bad either." 

After that there was an awkward moment off silence.
We just looked at each other and around us.

"Oh I forgot huh what would you like to drink?"

I laughed at how he was nervous.
"What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"
"Anni Anni it's cute how you're nervous but just relax. Euh I would like a Caramel machiatto."
"Arasso wait a minute."

He stood up and left to the counter.
This evening is getting interesting.

It took a while before he came back, normal the coffeehouse was full. While he was getting our drinks I was looking around. There was a group off friends drinking a cup while chatting when I saw them I immediately thought about Howon. I took my phone to see if he called me but no missed calls from Howon or even a message.
I was going to call him but Joon came back.

"Oh are we going somewhere? Why do you have take out cups?" I pointed to the cups that he was holding.
"Let's go."

 

Author POV

 

While lee Joon and Chaerin were enjoying there date Howon was scamming a plan.
He called Jun over to his room. "What's wrong? Are you regretting that you didn't confess." Jun

"Ahni I need a  date and who better ask then the biggest playboy that I know."

"I know that's me but I don't do that anymore. I'm going steady." Howon shocked by his 'friend' confession
"Really? Who do I need to congratulate for being able to tame you?"  "It's not official yet?"
"Do you mean that you have a one-sided love, that you didn't confess and that you have the guts to tease me." Jun tried to escape eye contact while he did Howon gave him a clap on his head. "Just arrange me a date and for you too you're going with me!" Howon commanded "But where are we going?" "Just do what I say and everything will be fine"

Jun was tired off how Howon was commanding him and he was going to make sure that he will pay for all this. 

"Let's go the girls are waiting." Jun informed Howon "Before we do check out where Chaerin is." "Why don't you call Ouri baby and ask"
"Because Ouri baby will not as answer so do your magic with you cellphone and trace her down." "Arraso give me five minutes," "Ok let's go to my car." They both got in the car and drove away when Jun found out her location
"Oh Chaerin is at the amusement park right now?"

 

Chaerin pov

 

We stopped in front off Lotte World. "Why did we stop?" I asked
"Because we arrived at our destination. Let's go and have some fun."
"ah deh"

We got out and went enjoying our time. At first it was awkward to walk next to each other but then he hold my hand. We clinched our fingers together. My hand fit perfect in his.

"Let's try that!" he pointed at the rollercoaster. When I saw that thing driving my face turned pale "Huh I'll wait here for you"
"Whae? Let's do this together." I just shook my head no "Whae are you scared?" He asked with a teasing voice.
"Actually yes I have fear off heights"

"Omo I'd never have guessed. You look so tough."
"That's because I'm… but on the ground when my feet can touch it not when they are floating in the air." He laughed at my fact but I was damn serious.

"No need to be scared I'm with you."  He dragged me to the rollercoaster.

 

 

Author pov

 

"Ah there they are waiting!" Jun pointed to two girls waiting at the edge off the road.

"Oh I totally forgot what's her name?" Howon asked while pulling over " It's Jiyeon"
"Jiyeon the stalker?" Jun answered yes and immediately got out to bring over the girls!

"I'm going to kill him" were Howon's thoughts when he saw Jiyeon approaching.
She took place next Howon the driver. Jun and Hyomin took place next to each other and ordered Howon to go on.

"Oppa I was soooooooooooo glad that you finally decided to go out with me." When he heard Jiyeon saying that he got goosebumps. He faked a smile and answered "Oh jeongmall.. Let's have a great evening then." "Oppa where are we going?" "To Lotte World!"

He smirked and hit the accelerator.

 

Lee Joon and Chaerin just got out off the rollercoaster and Chaerin didn't look fine..
She wasn't walking straight and she suddenly bend over.
Lee Joon immediately approached her and asker her " Are you alright? What's wrong? Can I do something?"
"No I just need a minute." Chaerin mumbled while trying to let her lunch in her stomach.
"Are you sure do you need a doctor? Want me to pick me up? Want something to drink?" Lee Joon shot all those questions to her.
She stood up and looked at him "One more question and I'll punch you." She joked but he took two steps back. 
She walked trough him but he stepped back. "Yah I was joking." “Are you sure about that? You looked damn serious!"
She took just one step to him and he took one step back. "Yeah I'm sure so don't moved."
She ran to him and hold his waits with her arm
"Now you can't run away." She joked. Lee Joon automatically put his arm on her shoulders.

They walked together like they knew each other for a long time.

"Joon let's go and play a game where we can win some teddy bears! "
Lee Joon was surprised by her call. He never could have guessed that she would like those stuff girly stuff. He was only seeing her as the badass shadow that she's. For a moment he forgot that she also was a girl.

They directed to the play box off shootings. When they approached they saw some familiar faces in front off them.
It was none either than Howon and Jun with two girls.

 

Howon POV

 

When I saw chagrin in the arms off Lee Joon I just wanted to take out my gun and shoot him.
When I saw her laughing and having fun I immediately took Jiyeon in my arms.
I don't know why I did that but there's no but I really don't know why?.
The moment that Chaerin saw us her face stiffed.

 

Chaerin pov
 

I was having a great time till I saw Jiyeon in the arms off Howon.
That should be me in his arms not that stalker. How could he take her out?
That girl is stalking him for four years now. She follows him everywhere and does everything what he does.
It really crept us out.

Lee Joon greeted them so I had no other choice then doing the same!

"Anyeo." I faked a smile and just wanted to go further but Howon blocked my way.

"Anyeo Chaerin what a coincided to see you here." I looked at him and then at jun
"Jun-ah I know what you did I'll handle you later!"  I informed him his eyes winded " Baby I was forced."
"I don't care. See you at home." I walked away but Howon again stopped me
"Wait let me introduce you to Jiyeon." I turned around and said "No need for that."
Before I could leave she grabbed my arm. I immediately shook her off. I was boiling. I fist my hands and tried to get my anger under controle.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jiyeon-imida" She lightly bowed and gave me a fake smile.
I really couldn't stand that girl. So I played a "Yah is that how you bow? Can't you bow properly?" Kang Jun laughed at my reaction. Jiyeon who was shocked bowed 90 degrees. I looked at the other girl and she also did the same.
I know I was a but I couldn't handle how Howon was looking treating and smiling at her.

"Joon let's go before all the teddy bears are gone."
I clinched my arms with his and we walked away. And this time again Howon stopped me while grabbing my arm and saying

 

" Gaji Ma!"

 

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for this late update but I'm lately very busy with school and moving out so hope you understand!
Sorry again please be patient...
ThanksXXX