Back to school

One Day We Will Regret...

 

The ray off sunlight was on shining on my face. That’s when I realized that I needed to wake up before being late at school.

I rushed to my bathroom to wash my face and put on the high school uniform.
I opened the door of my room and yelled “ Unnie Unnie  Let’s go we’re going to be late!” I ran off the stairs and saw everyone waiting for me.  “ Why are you guys wearing the school uniform? I thought that you would just go the first semester with us!”
“I’m just going because Aein is going.” Yong Guk said while kissing the cheek off Ji Eun.
“ Sunshine where you are I’m!” Howon answered “ And you Kang Jun” “I’m just FREAKING HOT in this uniform!” I just ignored his stupidity and yelled at them 
“Another thing Why the hell didn’t somebody wake me up?”
Himchan had the courage to answer,
“We did but you said if we didn’t leave your room you would shoot us!”
“Yah do you really think that I would shot you guys?”
 

Sung Jong who was a little bit nervous but answered, “Noona last time you almost shot me. If you had aimed an inch to the left I would have been hurt. Remember?”
“ Yah Sunshine you are a little bit crazy when you wake up!” Ho Won added.
When I heard that I got pissed “Do you all think so? That I’m crazy?”
I looked around and everyone was nodding even oppa;
“Oppa even you think that I’m crazy?”
He nodded “Rinah Sometimes I really doubt we are related!”
“Yah forget it! Don’t talk to me I’m crazy.” I yelled when Kang Jun interrupted “ See she’s crazy” “ I Know” Ho Won answered
“I told you don’t talk we are in a non-talking bases”
“ Kang Jun-ah was I talking to her? Ho Won asked with a big smirk on his face.
“Ahni why would you talk to a crazy one.”
I grabbed my gun that was under my skirt and pointed at them “ Okay now it’s done I would run if I were you!”  
They all started to run. They knew that I was capable off shooting them. They all stopped when they heard someone yelling
“Jung Chaerin why are you pointing you’re gun in the house. Didn’t I tell you not to shoot in the house? If you want to kill someone kill them outside. I don’t want to always make sure that the mess that you make is cleaned up after you.” 
“Abba miahne but they were looking for it.”
He looked at me from head to toe
“ Why are you wearing your uniform like that? Bottom up your blouse, fix your tie and where is your jacket?”
“Abba I have an image to retain. I can’t be Jung Chaerin the daughter off Jung Ji-Hoon at school and outside Shadow daughter off Bi Rain.”
“I still don’t understand how you get your good grades if you are dressed like that!”
“I just got the genes of my mother for the intelligence part.”
“ You always can sweet talk yourself out off everything! Ouri Ttal you’re going to be late. Hurry up and go.”
“Deh I’m leaving right now have a good day.” I gave him a peck on his cheek and left.
 

I went to my car that was parked outside and saw again everyone waiting.
“Aren’t you leaving.”
“Omo ouri Baby is mad.”
“ Yah Kang Jun-ah Dah Jugulle?”
HE smirked and answered, “ You need to catch me first.”
He sprung on his motorbike and drove away. “  Yah wait for me. I don’t want to die!” Ho Won yelled him after. 
Kang Jun slowed down and Howon ran after him and jumped on the motorbike.

Ji Eun and Yong Guk left me behind like always when those two are together they don’t care about anyone else.  I saw that the rest off our members where also getting ready to go do what they do when I saw Tae min
“ Tae min jump in!’”
“Noona Jinjja?”
“Yeah why not? We go to the same school don’t we?”  HE nodded and got in the car.
“ Noona I don’t think you’re crazy!” he told me with an unsecured voice.
“Da Ahl-ah!  goohk-joung hah-jeeh-mah!” I ruffled his hair.
“Noona if we don't hurry we’re going to be late!”

“Tae Min-ah first do you know sho we are? We are the chasers nothing is going to happen with us? And look what I’m driving. We will be there in 10 min. Make sure that you are wearing your seatbelt.” I smirked.
I put the clutch on six and hit the accelerator.

Tae min yelled "'Noona slow down there is a car."
" We are going to be late if I don't drive like this" I winked at him and took some cars in.

I hit the brake just in front off the school gate. I looked at the clock and at Tae Min "Look we have still 5 min." I joked but it seemed that he didn't found it funny.

He opened the door got out and said  " Noona thanks for the ride but never again!"
" Whae? Whaeeeee?" I asked disappointed.
He just waved at me and went in.

"Sunshine it didn't took long for you to come!" Howon said while opening my door.
"Oppa Koumawo but I'm still not talking to you and neither you guys." I pointed at Kang Jun, Yong Guk Oppa and Ji Eun Unnie.
"Chaerin-ah what did I do wrong?" Unnie asked me while clinching her arm with mine.
I just ignored her and said "Let's do this!"

Yong Guk immediately went standing next to Ji Eun. Howon came next to me and Kang Jun next to Howon.
We entered the school and you could immediately hear girl screaming Kang Jun's, Howon's and Yong Guk's names. Looks like they like bad boys.
Howon and Yong Guk didn't like the attention only Kang Jun did. The girls hated Ji Eun and me because we get to be with them and the boys just wanted to date one off us!
We went immediately to our class. I made sure that we all were in one class.

The moment that we got in the classroom silence has come.
I immediately went sitting, put my arm on the table and went sleeping. 
Someone patted my back and said.
“Sunshine here.” He gave me a milk box and a sugar bread.
“ What is that for?”
“You didn’t have breakfast did you?”
“Oh Koumawo Oppa!” I took the milk and bread. I consumed the half off the milk and bread and shared with Howon oppa.
After we finished eating I put my IPod on and shared my earphones with Howon.
We both put our hands on the table and slept while listening to music.

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone was pulling me from my shoulder.

“ Hak-Seang iel-uh-na!” The new homeroom teacher yelled while pulling me up. I was a little shocked at what was happening.
The teacher pulled me forward with my tie. 
Jun-ah, Howon and Yong Guk immediately stood up but I signed them to let him be.
The other students all where screaming
“ Sae-sing-nim don’t do this!”
“Sae-sing-nim she is not someone you can play with!”
“Sae-sing-nim stop don’t do this!”

All the students where yelling at him and warning him but he didn’t listen. He pushed me against the black board
“ Haek Sung are you a Kkangpae? How can you sleep in class and look at how you’re dress?”
“ Yah noo-goo-ni?” I yelled at him but he just ignored me.
Kwon Hyung Sang it hink that he was the class president answered me “ Euh excuse me but he is the new homeroom teacher!”
“Ah.. geu-reo-ku-na” I said “Yah Khangphae? Ahni Sae-sing-nim I’m the boss off the boss off the boss off the Kangphae so if I were you I would beware off what you do!”  
“ Yah geo jit mal ha ji ma!” He started to push my forehead with his forefinger.
My patience was getting.
I grabbed his hand and twisted it. It was harder than usual but I got him turned with his arm on his back.
“Just stop it. Let’s just all get along. I will do what I always do and you just teach!” I whispered in his ear. 
When he nodded I let him go and went back to my seat.

Howon was pissed. He looked at my forehead and asked “ Are you okay?”
“Yah Oppa it’s not that that will hurt me.”
He knew that I was okay but he didn’t want the teacher just let him go after that.
He took quick steps to the front off the classroom and grabbed the teacher from his collar and smacked him against the blackboard.
“ Oppa let him go Oppa.” I yelled but he just ignored me.
“ If you touch her one more time I’ll kill you and I’m serious!”’ He yelled while shaking the teacher.
I went to him and calmed Howon “ Oppa let him go and let’s go back.”
I held his arm and dragged him back to our seat.
The teacher fixed his tie and said “ So that was a great welcoming party. Let me reintroduce myself for the ones who were sleeping.”
He looked at Howon and me and continued “ I’m Lee Seung Ho I’m from Pusan and I will be the homeroom teacher for the rest off the year. Another thing I have something to announce we have a new student. Hak-Saeng Come In”
Sung Ho slide the door and the student came in.  Just when he entered the room you could hear the girls screaming because off his hotness. 
I wasn’t paying attention till I heard 
“An nyoung ha se yo Lee Joon-imida