First meeting

One Day We Will Regret...

 

I was sitting all alone at the bar just drinking my glass and listening to some music when someone came sitting next to me and said “How can a beautiful lady like you sit alone? Can I offer you a drink?”. `
When I turned to him his face froze “What did you say?” I asked him with an arrogant tone.
He immediately stood up bowed and apologized several times. I looked at him and didn’t even want to waste my time with him; He wasn’t the first guy that bothered me that night, and he wasn’t going to be the last one.

 

His POV

 

“This is not going to be easy like I thought it was going to be” I mumbled to myself while heading to the seat next to her. 
She immediately turned her face to me and checked me out.
I looked at her from head to toe. She was beautiful but I needed to concentrate I wasn’t there to play Romeo and Juliette.
I just pretended that I wasn’t interested. I ordered something to drink and just waited for the perfect moment to talk to her.

 

Chaerin POV

I turned around and there he was the next bastard who was going to be rude and disrespectful just because a girl is sitting all alone at the bar.
Just when I laid my eyes on his heavenly face all my previously thoughts fade away. I looked at him from head to toe and what I saw pleased me. 
I gave him a smile but what he just did, was turn his head away. It was the first time that something like that happened and it wasn’t something that I could get used to. I stayed there for a while anticipating that he would talk to me or something but no he didn’t.  I was getting tired off waiting for someone that doesn’t show interest in me. I stood up looked at him for the last time and left the club.

 

His POV


I wanted to talk to her but I didn’t want to be just the hundredth guy that hits on her tonight. I wanted to approach her but didn’t know what to say her. I saw how she rejected the other guy and didn’t want to be a rejection.  I just waited, waited when suddenly she stood up and left. I panicked “what the hell do I need to do” I was thinking while standing up and went back sitting.

“What the hell are you doing? We finally got her alone without her “dogs” after two weeks off looking after her and you just let her go! I told you to get close to her!” my brother yelled at me while pointing the door “Go after her!”

 

Chaerin POV


I walked to my car a little disappointed but that’s life right? While walking I felt that someone was following me.  I wanted to be sure that I was getting followed so I suddenly stopped and act like my shoes were hurting. I hoped that the one who was following me would just walk by but no. I walked further when he was suspecting it the less I turned around with my fists in air  “Why the hell are you following me?”. 
He shocked by my attack but stayed calm and babbled “*Yooh shill out girl. Just wanted to ask you something.”
I realized that it was the guy that was sitting next to me at the bar so I slowly put my hands down and asked, “What do you want to ask me? And why didn’t you just ask me when I was sitting next to you?”  
He approached me and whispered “ I was scared that you would reject me like you did with the other guys!”

I giggled at his trueness “I understand now why you didn’t approach me but why did you come out?”
He answered with confidence directly “ I wanted to ask you for a date!”
I felt my cheeks getting red while nothing came out off my mouth.
I was just looking at him and wondering how someone can be so confident with me around.
“So do you want to go out with me?”  He asked anticipating for an answer.
“ Yeah why not?” I answered a little worried about the situation but let’s just go with it. It’s not that I can’t handle.
“ Oh that’s great” he answered and hugged me.
I froze when he hugged him. I didn’t understand the situation.  I went on “ Here is my number call me or text me when you want to have that date.”
I gave him back his cell phone and smirked at his I don’t get it-face “How did you get my phone?”
“Oh just one off my skills.” I muttered.
He gave ma a gaze and just added “ I’ll call you.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked backwards.
I touched my cheek that he just kissed and looked at him walking.
He waved at me and yelled “ By the way I’m Lee Joon!”
 

 

 

*Talking in English