First date

One Day We Will Regret...

 

Howon POV


Before realizing what I was doing I grabbed her arm and said “Gajima!”

Why the hell did I say that? What am I doing? 
I looked at how she turned to me with her confused face and asked “Whae? What’s wrong?” 
Wasn’t it obvious that I didn’t want you to leave me? Am I not clear enough? 

I couldn’t say anything so I just answered “Don’t go euh before we eat something all together!”
“No need for that I already reserved a table at the Italian restaurant not far from here.” Lee Joon interrupted us
“Euh I would invite you guys but I just reserved for two!”
“ Oh miahne I’m irrupting your date” I said while just wanting to punch that guy in the face.

He pulled her away from me and left with her.
I could see how he was taking her away from me and I couldn’t do a thing about it.  
“Let’s go home Jun!” I ordered while going to the exit.
Jiyeon hang on my arm “ Whae we just got here! Let’s have some fun? Please!” 

What the hell is she thinking that I came here to have fun 
“Fun? Don’t make me laugh. If you don’t want me to drop you at the metro station then just stay and look for someone to have fun with!”

I snatched at her and pushed her away from me. I know that it was harsh from me, but that girl really pisses me off!
Jun and I left the Lotte World. Jiyeon didn’t want to come with us if I didn’t apologize. Is she serious? Did she really think that I would apologize to HER? Really?
And Hyomin didn’t want to leave her alone so we left them.
The whole ride I was thinking about Chaerin and that Lee Joon!
That Lee Joon I didn't trust him and I was going to prove that he wasn't trustworthy!

 

 

Lee Joon POV

“Do you like it?” I pointed to the too the Teddy bear she was holding. “EMhhh” 
She nodded and formed a big smile on her face?
That smile could melt every guy’s heart and it did for me.

“Euh are you hungry? Want to go eat something?”
“Yeah that sounds good!”

I took her to the Italian restaurant. It was a little romantic restaurant with some delicious food. 
The server showed our table and we took place.

“Euh Joon I need to use the bathroom excuse me!” 
I nodded and stood up when she did.
When I didn’t saw her anymore I took my phone and texted to Hyung “I’m going to stop this! I will not do this anymore!”
Before she came back I also ordered our food.

Chaerin POV
 

When I came back from the bathroom Lee Joon stood up and helped me with the seat.
What was really awkward but also really romantic something I wasn't use to.
The waiter suddenly came with some plates. I looked at  Lee Joon confused
"Huh I ordered already I hope you don't mind?"  He said with a shy smile.
"Off course not."

I looked at the plate and it was some green stuff on some bread. "Joon-ah what is this?"

" Ah this is some crostini it's really delicious entree, try some!"
I cut a little bit and tried it. It wasn't something that I was used to.
I just looked at how Lee Joon was eating it happily. He noticed that I wasn't eating but just looking at him
"Oh don't you like it?" he asked me. " Euh Not really miahne." I whispered

Oh do I need to order something else?" "No it's okay. Do you want it; It seems that You like it."
I took his plate that was already empty and changed it with mine. I winked at him
" Nobody noticed just eat." He smiled and took a bite.

The waiter came back and changed our plates. When I looked at the plate it was pasta with mushroom sauce.
Lee Joon off all the dishes why had it to be this one? We got some red wine served. We toasted to new friendship and dug in.
I tried to eat
the dish without the mushrooms but Lee Joon noticed that I was fishing them out.
"What are you doing? Don't you eat mushrooms."
"Ah you noticed."
"Yeah it's something envious." 

" EUh Lee Joon I'm sorry but I'm allergic to mushrooms. That's why" I really felt sorry. He tried so hard and I'm just making it hard for him. " Really Omo miahne I didn't know." 

" Off Course you didn't. We just met yesterday! Let's just eat and laugh about it tomorrow."
"I'll order something else! How can you eat that?" "No no it's alright and it's delicious."
I finished my plate except for the mushrooms. I saw at Lee Joon how he was disappointed and it hurt me that it was because off me.
I stood up " Lee Joon let's go!"

He was shocked "Whae? There is still dessert!"
" Just come with me."
"Arraso wait for me will I'll pay and come."
I went outside and waited for him. It didn't took long for him to come
"Chaerin-ah are you crazy? Why didn't you wait for me inside. It's freezing!" He started to rub my arms.
"It's okay just give me your keys."
"Keys?"
"Car keys!" He didn't ask anything and just gave them.
"Pali Lets do!" We got in and I drove to a little Ice cream shop! I stopped in front off it and said " Let's go!"
" Where?"
" Just get out!" I dragged him in the shop
" Ahjusshi 2 Banana splits like usual!"
" Ah Chaerin-ah Wassao? Where is Yong Guk?"
"Ah Ahjussi I'm here with a friend! Yong Guk is at home!" "
Chaerin-ah is has a boyfriend!" Ahjusshi teased me
" Boyfriend Busson? Pali and bring me my order." I pulled out my tongue and went sitting with Lee Joon.

 

"Why did he ask for Yong Guk-ssi?" Joon asked " Ah that's because I always come here with Yong Guk. It's the first time I bring somebody else here!" Lee Joon face brightened up "You didn't even come here with Howon-ssi?"
"Ahni I told you you're the first person!" A smile appeared on his face when he heard that.
When I saw him smiling I automatically also smiled.
Lee joon was talking but I wasn't listening I was just looking at his handsome face.
Chaerin-ah stop drooling. You're making my tables dirty!" Ahjushhi's voice woke me up!
"What the hell are you saying just give me this and go do something useful!" I snatched at him and took the two plates that he was holding. I gave one to Lee Joon and one was for me .
"Ah Chaerin-ah isn't it a little to cold to eat some Ice ream!"
"For this Ice Cream it is never to cold. Just try it and you will understand!" He tried some and his eyes winded
" Outoke? It's delicious!" " Told you!"

The night came to an end.
Lee Joon took me to my car that was still in front off Starbucks.
He walked me to my car. I put the bear in the car and turned around
"Lee Joon euh Thanks for today. I had a great time and thanks for the bear!"
He came closer to me, really close. I backed off but he came closer and I backed off but was blocked by my car that was behind me. His face came closer and closer. I could feel him breathing on me. My eyes widened his lips were one inch far from me.
He suddenly pecked my lips.
My eyes where going to pop out.
I got really hot and red! I rushed in my car and drove away.