No need to Beg!!

One Day We Will Regret...

 

“An nyoung ha se yo Lee Joon-imida. Please take good care off me” he bowed and gave us the biggest smile ever. 
“ Lee Joon just transferred from Busan. I hope that we all can become friends. Let’s take good care off each other” the teacher added.
“ Oh Lee Joon there is a seat in front off Jung Chaerin .” the teacher pointed at me.

Lee Joon took the seat in front off me and turned “ Anyo Chaerin-ah I didn’t know you went to this school!”
“Anyo I didn’t know that you were coming to this school.” I could feel the glare off Howon burning on my face. 
“And who is he? And how do you know him?”
“Oh I just met him yesterday at the club.”
“Anyeohaseyo I’m Lee Joon!” he pulled out his hand to Howon but Howon didn’t even bother to shake his hand.
“ Yah there is something smelly about him and it’s not his colong”
“ Yah Oppa be nice!” I gave him a little push.
The first hours off class I just slept didn’t even care to follow the lessons.

“Sunshine Let’s go and eat!” Howon woke me up to eat.
“Oppa let me sleep!” I nagged but he pulled me up and dragged me to the cafeteria.
“Go sit I will bring you your food” “ Ahni I’ll help!”
“ Just go!” HE pushed me to the direction off our table.


Author POV

Charin went to her sit and immediately put her head on the table.
“Yah Kang Jun-ah what do you think about that Lee Joon Guy?” Howon asked out curiosity 
“I don’t know. He looks fine why?” 
“I don’t know I don’t like him!”
“We all know why you don’t like him!” “ What do you mean?” 
“Hyung just gobaekh! Gobaekh!”
“Yah Jun-ah I told you we can’t talk about that subject!”
Yong Guk and Ji Eun joined them “ About what we can’t talk? About that Howon likes Chaerin and Chaerin likes Howon but nobody has the guts to confess!” Yong Guk
“ Oppa just confess!” Ji eun added “ Yah Just take care off your own business!” Howon snatched at them and went joining Chaerin.
He put the two plates on the table and looked at Lee Joon who was getting ready to take his place in. 
He went standing behind the chair and when Lee Joon was going to sit down Howon pulled the chair with his foot.
“That’s my place.” Lee Joon stood up and went to the other side off Chaerin to sit down but Howon signed with his eyes to Jun-ah to pull the chair.
Jun-ah just followed the order without any objections.
“ISsh” Lee Joon sassed when he fell again. “Miahne I just followed hyung’s orders.” Kang Jun apologized.

Chaerin that didn’t see anything woke up and saw Lee Joon on his knees. “Yah Lee Joon no need to beg for a date. I already agreed didn’t I?” She joked.
Lee Joon took a seat next to Chaerin so did Howon.

“Wow it feels here tense!” Ji Eun said when she arrived with Yong Guk Oppa.
“ Unnie what do you mean?”
“Aren’t you feeling the atmosphere Chaerin-ah?”
“ Mol ah!”
“ Rinah what is he doing here?” Yong guk pointed at Lee Joon who was sitting next to me.
“ Oppa he’s just a friend!  what are you guys doing for your fifth year anniversary?”
“Rinah it’s a secret!”
“ Unnie you’re lucky that you found Yong Guk”
“Chaerin-ah you have Howon I don’t think that Yong Guk can compete against him!”
“I know Howon Oppa is my sweetheart!” 

Lee Joon was getting jealous even he didn’t understand why? She was a mission. He can’t fall in love with her!

After they finished eating they all stood up to go back to the classroom when Lee Joon held Chaerin’s arm back “ Can I talk to you?”

Howon that saw everything asked “ Yah what are you doing? Let go off that arm” Lee Joon did what he was asked.
“Oppa it’s okay you go first! I’ll be there in a minute!”
Howon didn’t like the situation but just went along with it. He joined the others that already left the dinning room.

“Where is Rinah?” Yong Guk asked Howon when he saw him without Chaerin
“AH she’s with that creep off Lee Joon! I really can’t stand him!”
“If you just gobaekh then you wouldn’t even need to see him!” Ji Eun suggested.
Howon who didn’t like the reaction “Ji Eun didn’t I tell you not to talk about that!”
“You know if you just confess you have her right?”
“Yeah Aein is right I wanna see you more than anyone else with Rinah! Just confess it will help us all” Yong Guk added to convince him but it didn’t work “ Just drop it”


While they argued about confessing or not Chaerin and Lee Joon where talking about going on their first date.
“Chaerin-ah I want to go on a date with you tonight!”
“Euh tonight?” Chaerin-ah was shocked about how soon it was.
“ Yeah I don’t want to waste time!”
“Arraso if you want to. Where do we meet?”
“Do you know the starbucks in Gangnam?” “ Oh yeah it’s not far from where I live!”
“Let’s meet there at six?” “ Yeah sure!” “Great I can’t wait!”
“Let’s go the others are waiting!”

 

Chaerin’s POV

We went joining the others.
Howon didn’t look so trilled to see me with Lee Joon.
Class was going to start so we all took our seat. Howon just slept during class. I didn’t want to burden him so I just let him be. 

The day off school was boring like always. “ Finally it’s over Oppa let’s go.” “ Ah deh” I saw how cold he was with me and it really hurt me!
“ Oppa what’s wrong?” We were walking to the car and he just answered “Nothing is wrong!”
I stopped with walking looking at him walking away. He realized that I wasn’t next to him and turned around
“Chaerin-ah what’s wrong now!”
“With me nothing! You have something that bothers you! What is it?” “ I told you it was nothing!”
He approached me and took my hand “ Let’s go home!” He dragged me to the car and opened the door off the passenger seat. “ I will drive you don’t look fine.” I was mad I knew that something was burdening him but he didn’t want to say what. The whole ride we didn’t talk. He was driving and I was just looking outside.

Arrived at home I stepped out smashed the door behind me and went to my room. I just went lie on me bed thinking about everything when somebody knocked on the door.

“Come in”
“ Chaerin-ah what’s wrong with you and Howon?”
“ Ah Unnie nothing is wrong! He has something that bothers him and he just doesn’t want to say me what!”
“Maybe it’s the fact that you was the whole time busy with Lee Joon!”
“Why would that burden him? He knows that I like him more than anyone else!
“ And you know that he likes you so why are you hanging out with Lee Joon?”
“ Unnie I’m not that sure anymore! Euh I need to get ready I’m going out!” 

I stood up and went to my dressing room looking for an outfit. Unnie followed me and asked, “With who are you going out? And does Howon know?”  I looked at her with why-do–you-ask-face “ I’m going out with Lee Joon and no he doesn’t know!”

I took a simple outfit and went to the shower. “ Unnie let’s talk when I’m finished.” I closed the door off the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got dressed dried my hair, let it down  and put some  make up on. I could found some bracelets and rings in the bathroom that I put on. A necklace I didn’t need one because I have always one on that I got from my father. 

( She looked like that when she got out!)

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unnie wasn’t in my room anymore so I just took my jacket and went downstairs.
I was heading to the door when Howon came out with a apple that he was eating “Where are you going?”
“None off you business!” I snatched at him`. I was still mad at him at how he acted with me.
“ Yah Jung Chaerin don’t joke around I’m serious!” He yelled what made Jun; Yong Guk and Ji Eun come out.
“Yah guys chill out!” Kang Jun yelled at us.
“Don’t interfere!” I gave him a killing gaze!
“ With whom are you going out?” Howon asked. 
“ Why do you want to know?” “ Just answer the ing the question!”
“ Oppa you are going over board!”
“Chaerin-ah let’s just talk!” “ Unnie I’m going to be late let’s talk later.” 
I walked away opened the door but was stopped by Howon who grabbed me from the arm “ Where do you think you are going alone?”
“ Oppa why are you doing this? Do you have something to tell me or what?”
Howon Oppa let my arm go and said “ Yes I have something to say!”