How does he know my name?

One Day We Will Regret...

 

“I’m back,” I yelled while putting my jacket in the closet.
“ Oh ouri baby wasseo?” Kang jun asked me while dragging with Tae Min, a man that was bleeding.
When Tae Min saw me he bowed and greeted me. I smiled at him and greeted back.
“ Yah Kang Jun-ah I told you to stop calling me baby” I declared with a one tone.
“ Call me Oppa! Oooo ppp AA!”  He slowly moved his lips and winked at me.
“Kang Jun-ah  Geu Man Hae!” I snapped at him with a teasing mind
“ Yah I’m jus joking!”
“I know!” I “ Who is he?” I pointed at the man that he was holding.
“Ah just someone that doesn’t understand that he can’t play around us!”
“Ah really Do you need some help handling him?”
“Ouri baby is so sweet..”
I didn’t let him finish and hissed at him “Forget that I asked euh make sure that Ahjumma cleans those blood drops. I don’t want to see those stains in the morning!”
“Don’t worry and go to sleep. Today is the last day off the winter break so make sure to have a nice rest.” He told me worried
“Arraso Goodnight.”  I answered and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.


I directed myself to the kitchen to make some tea when I saw him sitting there tapping his fingers on the kitchen table.
“ Oh oppa you’re here!” I declared with an innocent voice while putting the tea kettle on.
“ Why the hell did you go alone to the club? Without me? Do you know how worried I was?” He rambled.  
I looked at how mad he was and  said with an arrogant voice “Are you bossing me around?”
“Deh I’m bossing you around? Whae? You don’t like it?”
“Oppaaaa Why are you being so mean?” I whined while wiggling my body around.
He smilled and declared “Sunshine You and aegyo doesn’t fit!”  while putting his dumb down. 

“ Yah Are you messing with me right now?”
He passed by me and whispered in my ear “ Don’t ever do that in front off someone else that is specially for me!” and just walked away.
“Yah Lee Ho Won what do you mean by that?” I yelled after him but he just waved his hand above his shoulder and left.

I took my cup off tea and was leaving the kitchen when Kang Jun blocked my way.
“ Yah Kang Jun-ah aren’t you moving?” I snapped at him but he looked at me and answered while whining and wiggling his body
“Ouri Baby why are you being so mean?”

I was dumbfounded. My jaw dropped when I saw him making fun off me and Tae Min giggling.

“Kang Jun-ah jugulle?” I asked him with a serious tone.
“ Ahni I just want you to call me Oppa!”
“Just go tell them. I will not call you Oppa, Kang Jun-ah!”
I passed by him hoping that he will give another suggestion and then he grabbed my arm and said “Arraso Arraso then just buy me a car?”
“ Yah Kang Jun-ah I bought you a motorcycle last month! Why the hell do you always need to be at the moment I want to see you the least.” I asked him a little pissed
“ Ouri Baby do you want to see your aegyo.” He took out his Samsung Note and showed it to me.
“Yah Kang Jun-ah don’t we pay you enough? Go buy a car!”
“Ouri baby you know how difficult it’s to have girlfriends!”
Tae Min who was listening the whole time interrupted “The girls that you buy gifts for aren’t your Girlfriends but just gold diggers!”
“Yah Tae Min, Ouri Dongsaeng what do you know about love?” he asked a little pissed

“ Euh Euh Ahni I I I don’t k-k-know anything about love euh Miahne I’m leaving know!” he stuttered and rushed the kitchen out.
“ Arraso I’ll buy you the car? Which one do you want?”
“Just the one like yours and Hyung Yong Guk, a porsche”
“ Arraso I’ll tell Myungsoo to go buy it tomorrow so delete that video.”

“ I’ll when I see the car!”
“ Kang Jun-ah It’s not that you belong with us that I will not kill you someday.”
“Ouri baby you can’t kill me look at how cute I look” I pointed at his face..

I just walked away and admitted that it was true how can I kill so a cute boy?


I got in my bed after finishing my cup of tea.  My eyes where closing when my phone ran I looked at the number and it wasn’t a saved number.
I answered the phone
* “ Yoboseyo.”*
*“ AH Chaerin-ah it’s me!”* The young men said trough the phone
*“ And who is me?”* I answered arrogantly
*“ Me Lee Joon. “*
* “Ah deh miahne for my rudeness.”*
*”No worries I understand. What are you doing?*
*”Getting ready for sleep and you?”*
*”Ah I see that I disturbed you!”*
*”No Not really!”*
*” No it’s okay I’ll call you tomorrow! Goodnight”*

*” Arraso If you insist. Goodnight”*

I hang up and was recalling how he called me “Chaerin-ah” and was hundered procent sure that I never told him my name.
How does he know my name?