We Can Go Today

Beautiful

[Cheondung's POV]

It was the middle of the night and the nurses were trying to force me out. I pleaded for what felt like hours for them to let me stay but they finally caved. I got off the ground and went into the room. Before I got in they told me not to tell anyone because they could get into serious trouble.

I rushed into the room quietly. I looked at her again she was in a peaceful state right now which made me really happy and made me forget about the scary event that occured earlier. I walked over to her and took her hand and started singing again. I was a little hesistant at first but did it anyways. She didn't scream like before instead she smiled a little and slowly started waking up. She squezzed my hand a little then finally opened her eyes. I smiled as soon as she opened her eyes, she jumped a little at first, I would to if I saw someone with a huge smile on their face when I first wake up. She smiled back and tried to hug me but I told her it wouldn't be a good idea. She frowned then sat up on the bed then turned to me again and started talking.

 

Tiffany: Ya, you scared me at first and the next time you want a hug I am not giving you one!

Cheondung: Yeah alright like that's gonna happen, you know you cant resist my hugs.

Tiffany: I can no worries they aren't that great anyways, I think Seungho has the best hugs anyways!

Cheondung: Oh okay, well Sooyoung has the best hugs and its better because she is taller, HA!

Tiffany: Ya, I am sorry I'm short, youre a giant so now what HA in your face! She said proudly

Cheondung: Well, being tall is better than being a shorty!

 

The argument lasted for awhile, her saying something to me and me saying something in return, she is feisty when it comes down to really getting into a word war with me, I know this from past experience. I know she started getting angry because of her nose, I always find the little movement cute but soon she would get really angry. I apologized for everything I said and she smiled and said Victory is hers. I noticed I started getting tired we both were, before I knew it she was the first one sleep, I took her hand and I fell asleep two seconds later.

 

................................In the morning......................................

 

I woke up with Tiffany in my face with a huge smile on her face. It scared the crap out of me. I jumped back and almost fell out my seat, that also caused me to get scared my heart almost fell out my chest. I clutched my chest and controlled my breathing. As all of this was happening I saw Tiffany laughing loudly and punching the bed. I finally got myself together and all I did was stare at her, I had to admit she did look cute at that exact moment her eyes had the eye smile everyone loved, her hair was all over the place. I looked at her for awhile until she decided to calm down and stop as she was opening her eyes I looked down and my cheeks got hot and reddened. I felt her looking at me and soon she tapped my shoulder asking if I was okay.

 

Tiffany: Are you okay? She asked in a worried tone

Cheondung: I'm fine, everythings fine and jeez I almost had a double heart attack!

Tiffany: Well on the contrary you can't have a double heart attack if you already had one just saying, and your face was priceless! She giggled

Cheondung: YA! I was so scared but anyways when can you leave this place?

Tiffany: They said anytime today but I need a wheelchair.

Cheondung: Why?

Tiffany: I don't know I forgot what they said but can we go now  and get some fruit I've been craving for so long.

Cheondung: Anything for my Fany the Shorty!

Tiffany: Whatever Gaettong-ah!

Cheondung: Hey, I forgot you are my sisters partner in crime always calling me that.

 

We finished up our conversation and finallly she got dressed and we left. Since Dara drove me here and it was her car plus Tiffany had to get a wheelchair we had to take a special bus for wheelchair users or patients of those sorts. The bus was very cool and really high quality, since her wheelchair was all white she decided to decorate it I had a permanate marker so I wrote I love mblaq on it then I wrote SNSD all over the places I could reach. She smiled and thanked me for helping luckily the bus stopped infront of a mart. The mart wasn't far from our dorms so we didn't mind where he stopped.

We walked inside, since it was a Sunday not much was happening where we lived, people usually were inside or something calm like that. I pushed her around all over the place up and down aisles, but soon we were told to stop or we will get kicked out. We laughed but then continued shopping. She told me all the stuff she wanted and honestly I felt like we picked every single thing of fruit. Tiffany loved fruit she could eat it all day really. I laughed when I saw her face when we were going to the counter to pay. She told me she was really happy to get home see her girls and eat her fruit. I payed for everything as Fany swung her legs back and forth causing the chair to move with her, she was so cute I couldn't stand it. I thought about all the things I wanted to say to her about hre cuteness and how I wanted to kiss her so bad it hurt, but I knew that would never happen because she only thinks of me as her best guy friend.

All my thoughts went away when she kicked me by accident, she apologized immedietly then thanked me and I started pushing her because we were ready to leave.

We just got to the door of the dorm I unlocked everything and entered the MBLAQ dorm. Earlier this week the managers called me and told me that no one knew what happened so expect a lot of questions and they also said that they want me to watch over her for the time being, I agreed it was great because now I have a reason to watch after to her. I opened the door and everyone looked towards the door. 

I saw everyone Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Joon, Mir, every single person was here as usual but I don't know why but I got really angry when I saw GO. I stormed up to him and grabbed his collar................