Frantic

Beautiful

[Cheondung's POV]

Hmmm..... I wonder where they went.  I thought

 

 I was the first one up, we all slept in the living room. I looked around just to make sure everyone was there but GO was missing and so was Tiffany. I was getting jealous, GO knows I really like her but instead of trying to help he goes somewhere with her! Wait maybe I am just overreacting, he wouldn't ever try anything on her, hyung is a good guy. I called Tiffany while I was making breakfast for everyone.

(Phone Conversation)

Tiffany: Yoobeseyo Cheondung

Cheondung: Yoobeseyo, what are you doing?

Tiffany: At Lotte World with GO

Cheondung: Well how is it and why wasnt I invited? I questioned fake angryily

Tiffany: I am sorry this was his idea, I wouldve but it was a secret mission so I couldn't sorry, well know I feel bad!

Cheondung: I'm sorry, don't feel sad,I was just kidding.

Tiffany: Okay, so hows the house?

Cheondung: Good, I'm the only one up, now I am making breakfast for everyone, and what are you two doing?

Tiffany: Well I am standing by myself and GO is flirting with some girls I am pretty sure........I am sooooo bored.

Cheondung: Talk to GO, go on rides your at Lotte World you can do lots, where is GO now?

Tiffany: AISH! Where is he, well all I see is a big crowd but no GO, oh great alone in Lotte World, Oh wait someone is over there yelling give, don't hang up okay.

Cheondung: Okay....

 

She got off the phone and I heard her walking, then running, soon after she stopped people were shouting, I  started getting worried, I heard Tiffany yelling and pleading for someone to not do something. Then I heard a shot, and her phone fell and it disconnected. I immedietly the tv seeing if anything was on the news. I started freaking out, then I heard my phone go off I saw the number. It was Tiffany! I answered as soon as possible. The person on the phone wasn't her, it was some random guy saying that Tiffany was shot, as soon as I heard that I yelled this couldn't be happening! I rushed out the house everyone was calling after me, Sandara was calling after me she followed me out and said she will drive. She asked what was wrong and I told her the whole story, he alost cried but held them in for me I'm assuming. The hospital seemed a billion miles away, it was never ending my heart was beating out my chest! A million questions filled my head, What if she doesn't make it? What if her career is ruined? Too many what ifs wondered around my mind and I felt sick so I tried calming myself down and it didn't work but somehow when Dara tried it worked. We finally arrived at the hospital.

 

Where is Tiffany Hwang? I asked frantically

She is room 213, down the hall to the right. The nurse answered nicely

Kahmsamnida. I said back

 

I rushed down the hall going as fast as ever, I had to get to her as soon as possible, she is my best friend hopefully my girlfriend one day, I could honestly say that I love her! The room was seen in the distance causing me to speed up, Dara wasn't to far behind us Park's are pretty fast in emergencies. I slammed into the door, the curtain was already open I looked at her face, she was peacefully sleeping. My eyes traveled over her to see that horrible wound that made me die on the inside. I looked throughout the room all white as usual, it is really dreary when you actually think about it. She was all alone in that scary place and now she won't be. I walked in quietly, Dara said she will come in later she has to go get our phones out the car. I walked in and looked at her again closer this time. Her face was white, lips were somehow still a beautiful pink/red. Her dark hair made everything stand out. She was sleeping still I walked to a chair and sat. I picked up her hand and started singing her favorite song from Full House also her favorite show.

As I sung she started moving and then she started screaming please don't no, she let out an ear piercing scream and that's when the doctors came in and told me  had to come in later. I started crying in the middle of the waiting room, as the thoughts ran through my mind making me lose my mind. A new thought ran through my mind also, where was GO?


Some much happened in a short time, I am really bad, and if this story seems like unorganized its b/c I have a weird thing I do................

ANYWAYS LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND ANYTHING ELSE REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D