Playground and Comeback Photo Shoot

Beautiful

“What’s in the bag Tiffany?” Cheondung asked with a bottle of water in his hand. “Just some stuff to play with for the playground!” I said enthusiastically... I went over to the bag and pulled something out and hid it behind my back. He looked curiously at me and he was really surprised when I threw the water balloon at him. “AH!” he screamed while I laughed. “YAH………Bwoh that is unfair play!” “When has war ever really been fair play?” I smiled at him and he just ran towards the bag, I took a few balloons and a water gun and went a little away from him, I hid inside the slide and waited there, this gave me a few minutes to be ready.

Footsteps came closer and I slide down quietly and I saw his back was to me so I aimed and fired! The balloon popped and splashed all over his back, not a good day to wear white that’s why I wore darker colors. He turned towards me and started climbing up, now this part I didn’t think through every time I tried climbing up I slid back down so he took my leg and pulled me down the slide. Once I was out he took his gun and squirted me with water and it was full blast I seriously fell back over that’s how powerful it was.

As I fell I was laughing but Cheondung wasn’t his eyes were wide and he ran towards me. He pushed us out the way and he landed on grass. “Why did you do that?” I asked confused, he pointed towards where I was falling before and I noticed the pile of bricks, if he didn’t push me out the way I’d be unconscious or worse dead! I really have no luck I need to stay inside forever inside a bubble away from the world. “Are you okay?” Thunder asked frantically and I was taken out of my thoughts. “Yup I’m fine thanks for saving me!” he smiled and scratched the back of his neck, “But can you move, the ground feels weird on my wet clothes?” he looked down noticing our position, his eyes widened and he instantly rolled off. Once he was up he pulled me up and we both got some towels that I brought.

“It’s getting pretty dark do you want to head back?” Cheondung asked while on the swing. “Not yet!” I really wanted to stay. “I know you love playgrounds who doesn’t and I know you don’t want to leave but we have to we both have schedules tomorrow requiring us to be up early.” He stated. “Okay, we can go but can we pick up some food I’m hungry!” my stomach growled at me at the end of the sentence. “Sure, I’m hungry too.” We went to a little market and got a quick plate of Bulgogi, I ate some on the way home and when there were red lights I gave some to Cheondung it wouldn’t be fair if I ate in front of him and he didn’t get any. The dorms were right across the corner and before we got there he parked and we finished the food because if we went in there and all the girls and boys saw it they’d attack us and steal it. Inside the dorm building we walked towards our doors and Cheondung walked me in, nice of him to do that but the girls were here so I was protected already. I hugged him and he went to his dorms.

Thunder’s POV

I went back into the dorms and smiled, it was the best day ever, and Tiffany thinks I’m a hero and we had so much fun, she might even be starting to like me as more than her best friend.  The dorm was anything but quiet as usual since we are an all guy group so I’m used to the noise at godly hours of the night. “Cheondung where have you been?” our manager asked me and the guys were behind him laughing, I forgot that we couldn’t really go anywhere without telling him. “I was with Tiffany.” A blush crept onto my cheeks; I’m such a kid about the topic. “Why didn’t you tell me that, SNSD’s manager called me all frantic asking where Tiffany was!” he was getting angry bringing up the conversation I could tell because his face was getting red. “Just for this you guys have to wake up at 4:30 instead of 6:00 now for practice!” he exclaimed angrily, “Are you kidding me, this is unfair for the good ones in the group!” Joon stared at him. “I don’t care I go easy on you guys a lot so get over it!” I didn’t even speak it doesn’t really matter to me nothing could make my happiness level lower; I probably won’t be saying this in the morning though.

……………….In the morning 4:30…………………………

We all got up, lots of groans and whining filled the morning and everyone didn’t really talk to me, I knew that they were going to not talk to me, after all this is all my fault. Joonie wouldn’t hold a grudge because of his personality and Seungho being the leader probably wouldn’t either.

Entering our usual place for makeup and hair wasn’t that bad I was a little hyper but that’s good. Everyone was about to get their hair done because of our new song, we are having a comeback soon and the photo shoot today.  We all went to our manager and he said that he has news. Closely we listened to him and he said we are getting new hairstyles and some getting new hair colors. He said who would get new hairstyles Go was going to get part of his head shaved the rest hard to explain, Mir was just going to get it cut a little, Joon’s hair will still be the same but I guess they are just going to do a little something to it, GO is getting his hair died a dark purple almost black, Seungho is getting his a cotton candy blue, and I was told I was getting mine pink. I was happy to hear that for some reason, the pink I am getting is pretty not to sound weird, and I don’t know I just love the color! We all sat in a row so close to each other but far enough so it’s not crowded.

Finally finished hair and makeup we were at the photo shoot getting ready.

 


Here we go, after centuries I finally updated, I skipped all the way to Smokey Girl era lol, anyways I'm a little awkward while typing this so sorry.......

enjoy the chapter and it might not be as good because my mind kept slowing my process but I finished somehow not my best chapter not my worst!!