After Effects

Beautiful

I woke up on a bed with a killer headache and bruises I was scared because what if the guy did do worse when I was unconscious! I scrambled up quickly and looked around it looked like Mir’s house, I looked across the room and Mir was there on the couch all curled up with a blanket. I walked over to him and shook him lightly, and he stirred but didn’t wake then I pushed him harder and he snorted then woke up. I looked at him weirdly but as soon as he woke up I asked him what happened last night in a frantic tone.

Tiffany: What happened last night? I asked frantically

Mir: Well I tried beating the guy up who hurt you but it didn’t really work out my way so now I’m all bruised up but as long as you’re okay I’m fine, wait are you okay? His eyes were huge.

Tiffany: I’m okay I guess just bruises and headache luckily you saved me before worse happened, I’m so grateful, you are my hero! I hugged him tightly.

Mir: OW! No worries I am mighty Mir so yeah!

Tiffany: Sorry, I forgot, yes you are mighty. I kissed his cheek.

Mir: What was that for? He blushed hard

Tiffany: For being my hero!

Mir: Oh, o...Okay.

Tiffany: Sorry but can we go home now?

Mir: Sure.

We got ready and headed downstairs his mom and sister were on the couch eating breakfast and they invited us to eat Mir said that we had to go so they packed us some food on the go. The car was parked out front so we walked to it and hopped in Mir helped me and the drive started.

…………………At the house………………….

 

Were here is the only thought in my mind and also happy to see the girls and my best friend Thunder. He entered the code and just the boys were there, I wondered where the girls were but I forgot that Manager gave me the day after that party off. I was so thankful when he said that. I greeted all the boys and they asked questions to their maknae it was cute really. I just sat there while they interrogated him asking him why he didn’t call to tell them he was okay, or why are their bruises on you?

Seungho asked that and they all looked at me and back at him, confusion all over their faces.

I felt uncomfortable with everyone staring at me so I looked down.

Tiffany: Aigoo, why are you staring at me?

Seungho: What happened yesterday Tiffany?

Tiffany: Nothing too big why?

Seungho: what do you mean nothing too big?

Tiffany: Some weird guy was drunk last night was bothering me so Mir beat him up!

Seungho: Are you sure that’s all the guy did?

Tiffany: Yea I think.

Seungho: Oh ok...k then.

Mir: She isn’t telling you everything!

Cheondung: WHAT ISN’T SHE TELLING US?

Mir: No need for yelling, calm down okay!

Cheondung: Fine but please explain.

Mir: Well I was downstairs and hadn’t seen Tiffany for awhile so I decided to go look for her, as I was checking around I heard banging on the wall at first I assumed it was some loud couple so I brushed it off but it kept getting louder and I heard something fall so I ran to the place where I heard it as I got closer I again brushed it off it seemed like some couple just kissing but as I got closer I saw the girl struggling and struggling so I panicked and froze for a second later realizing it was Tiffany and by the time I got there she was losing consciousness so I called the guy and we fought.

Thunder: WHAT!!

Seungho: Whoa! Tiffany why didn’t you tell us?

Tiffany: Well because I already caused you guys enough trouble from before when I was injured so I didn’t want you guys stressing anymore and Mir took care of it anyways so everything is fine now!

Joon: It isn’t fine; I’ll find that guy and beat him for you!

Tiffany: No Joon it isn’t necessary okay, please don’t do anything, please.

Seungho: Okay but from now on Thunder is going with you everywhere.

Tiffany: BWOH!! Not saying it’s a horrible thing because he is my closest friend but still that’s a bit much ya think?

Byunghee: Not really I think it’s a good idea so no more buts or anything it’s a closed situation.

I sat there and looked at him for a little but then gave up knowing I wouldn’t win either way. I hugged Mir and got up to go to my place, I miss my bed and pajamas and food and everything that is mine. “Why does everything happen to me?” I thought. I walked over and soon realized that someone was following and it was Thunder. I smiled knowing that he and I could have our usual calm day, eating, laughing, playing, I missed those days.

 

Thunder: Hi Mushroom!

Tiffany: Bwoh! Why did mushroom have to be my nickname, it’s so random.

Thunder: It’s cute!

Tiffany: Whatever Gaettong-ah!

Thunder: Aniyoooo! Aish I dug my own grave mianha.

Tiffany: It’s too late anyways let’s go outside it’s a perfect day for the playground or something!

Thunder: Okay!

We got dressed in the accurate clothes and walked over to the playground I brought a bag full of toys and water balloons but he didn’t know! I have to keep it a secret so he wouldn’t freak out.

The playground hadn’t changed much from two years ago when Mblaq and Snsd went together. They just added more swings and made the slide a little bigger and now there is a fountain, it’s really pretty too, or as the big-time group SHINee in SMtown would say boonsoo neomu yeoppo!! Beside the point….

He found a spot and we set all of our stuff down he immediately went for the bag and I pushed him away lightly, he doesn’t need to know yet!


Sorry it's been like a year since I updated this!!

But I hope you like this, I know it's short but I just wanted to put something up since such a long time....

Anyeong