OUR FIRST CONCERT TOGETHER~! O.o

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

JAEMIN'S POV:

"hwaiting jaemin~" whispered SooYi  before she yelled hwaiting YooMin at me.

"SooYi are you staying to watch the concert?" asked Jae Yun

"of corse i am. who will cheer YooMin on. and i will be cheering you on too...oppa~" said SooYi before she looked down with a slight blush to her cheeks.

"Enough we need to get ready to go on stage." said Hyesung ruining SooYi's and Jae Yun's moment. which really got to SooYi which i knew i wouldn't be able to control her if she were to snap. so i jumped in between her and Hyesung knowing that SooYi wouldn't hurt me. Well i hope she wouldn't hurt me if i got in between the two. well i got the shock of my life and i mean i was in total shock that my mind went blank and i forgot everything important.

"OMO YOOMIN I AM SO SORRY~~!" yelled SooYi as she came running towards me and Hyesung. Jae Yun and Yen Hye were also coming towards us with the manager who was yelling for Hyesung to get off of me~?!

Right when my brain caught up with what just happened i was already running off. i was being chased by the guys , SooYi and manager SaeLin. i got to the changing room in time to lock the door right behind me so one could get in and see me crying. i had lost my first kiss to a guy that hated my guts or more like my brother's guts. but what made me cry was that my dream of sharing my first kiss with someone who loved me and i could love back was destroyed by just a push.

"YooMin come out you have to get on stage in less than 2 minutes~" whined mangager SaeLin

"YooMin let me in please~!" called SooYi who sounded like she was crying. but she had no right to cry i was the one who had their first kiss stolen because of her pushing me into Hyesung. but what kept replaying in my mind was the fact that he reacted and caught me but his foot slipped and we fell. but why would he care if i got hurt if he wanted me gone so bad?

"Lets perform and then later we can talk about it if it is still getting to you. but after you perform i bet the rush of fans cheering for you will cheer you up." said Hyesung

he had a point but i had to perform or my brother's dream would be ruined. an so many fans will be so upset and depressed that we didn't perform.i finally opened the door to have SooYi slam herself into me as she squeezed me half to death in one of her death grip hugs.

"lets go perform~!" i said without looking at anyone. i knew that SooYi would be worried but i was still to upset about my first kiss to fully care as i would.

~~~~~~~after concert~~~~~~~~~

"YOU GUYS WERE GREAT~~!" cheered SooYi as she huged Jae Yun and me and then she hugged Yen Hye. i still was not in a good mood so i walked off to the changing room to change and leave to go back to the house.

"YooMin i still need to tell you about my date with Jae Yun." said SooYi as she had caught up with me.