WHAT THE hell?!!

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

By the time Yen Hye and Jae Hye both got back to the house they didn't hear a single sound. Yen Hye was worried until they saw a person walk into the kitchen and then they heard some noises coming from the kitchen. They both went to go see what was going on when they turn the light on they saw YooMin in the kitchen holding a bottle of water.

"oh so your all are back?" she asked not fully realizing that it was only two of the guys.

Well that was until yelling came from the hall way that lead to each of their rooms.

"WHO THE HELL IS MAKING SO MUCH NOISE~! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP~!" yelled hyesung who didn't realize he was talking.

"Hyesung stop talking or the doctor is going to make you stop singing longer~!" yelled Jae Hye.

Hyesung fully let it sink in that he was yelling and he was not suppose to talk for another 2 weeks.Which ment that his doctor was going to add another week on. He sent death glares at YooMin fully blaming him for the fact that he had yelled earlier and that his doctor was going to add another week on.

"Hyesung ah would like me to make you some tea that will help you get back to sleep faster?" asked YooMin who had no clue that Hyesung only drank a certain tea that was made by Jae Hye who was the only one who was really good at making any kind of drink or desert for that matter.

"YooMin i will make him the tea and you and Yen Hye go off to bed." said Jae Hye  who started on the tea for Hyesung.

"ok Jae Hye if you say so?" said YooMIn who looked dead to the world only walking around. so she basicly looked like a zombie walking around the place.

"Hyesung go to your room and i will bring you the tea." said Jae Hye who had the water boiling and had everything else out needed to make the tea.

~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~

"what is that smell?" asked Yen Hye as he came into the hall seeing Jae Hye and Hyesung who were also woken by the smell of cooking food.

"I don't know and i highly doubt Hyesung would know either since he just walked out here." said Jae Hye.

They all walked into the kitchen to see that their surpise cook was YooMIn. But he was not alone there was a girl with a plate of food already. Their usual cook was having a panic attack as YooMIn was cooking.

"YooMIn please don't give the cook a heartattack on your first being here." said Yen Hye and Jae Hye together but they sat down infront of two hot plates of food.

Hyesung was the only one who refused to eat anything cooked by YooMIn. SooYi saw that his plate was still warm and grabbed for it but Hyesung was hunger. He snatched it before SooYi could take it and eat it.

"Yeah YOU BETTER EAT THAT~!" yelled SooYi which caught JaeMIn's attention and realized that SooYi was talking to Hyesung who was very reluctent to eat the food.

"Hyesung ah if you want the cook can make something you like if you don't want to eat that." stated JaeMIn but before Hyesung could even reply SooYi interupted.

"HE WILL EAT IT AND HE WILL LIKE IT OR I WILL FORCE IT DOWN HIS THROAT~!" said SooYi who was only mad cause she knew how easy it was to hurt JaeMIn's feelings.

"SooYi don't be rude. they live here and you are visiting plus I am also living here which means what SooYi?" said JaeMIn

"which means i have to treat them like i treat you." said SooYi who didn't look to happy at all in saying that.